Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KyramGalaar

How do I get this follower to work with SAM?

Recommended Posts

As instructed in the mod itself.

Replace the files manually with the SAM body meshes. Since this character is human im sure there's no need for any renaming of the body meshes.

Azel's meshes of body: meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \.
Azel's textures of body: textures \ actors \ character \ azel \.

Go to your character assets folder and copy the malebody_0, malebody_1 and Malebody.tri and paste them in meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \. Overwrite.

Also take the feet and hand meshes from the assets folder, else you might get gaps.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/2/2017 at 3:56 AM, jdronk said:

As instructed in the mod itself.

Replace the files manually with the SAM body meshes. Since this character is human im sure there's no need for any renaming of the body meshes.

Azel's meshes of body: meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \.
Azel's textures of body: textures \ actors \ character \ azel \.

Go to your character assets folder and copy the malebody_0, malebody_1 and Malebody.tri and paste them in meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \. Overwrite.

Also take the feet and hand meshes from the assets folder, else you might get gaps.

I do that, but the follower doesn't have penis.

What else i have to do ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vexhar said:

I do that, but the follower doesn't have penis.

What else i have to do ?

You have to open up the esp that came with the follower and follow my guide.

That should do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 4:07 PM, jdronk said:

You have to open up the esp that came with the follower and follow my guide.

That should do it.

Thank you for the tutorial but are the steps the same since the OP and I are not changing bodytype for a whole custom race? Just 1 follower? Thx in advance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, jdronk said:

As instructed in the mod itself.

Replace the files manually with the SAM body meshes. Since this character is human im sure there's no need for any renaming of the body meshes.

Azel's meshes of body: meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \.
Azel's textures of body: textures \ actors \ character \ azel \.

Go to your character assets folder and copy the malebody_0, malebody_1 and Malebody.tri and paste them in meshes \ actors \ character \ azel \. Overwrite.

Also take the feet and hand meshes from the assets folder, else you might get gaps.

I have followed the steps for the meshes but I cannot find the textures folder from Sam Core 7zip? Are the texture files in Sam Texture 7zip? Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×