Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Rugged Rogue for SAM

A sexy but not slutty lore friendly light armour / casual clothes set converted to SAM High Poly HDT.

Original mod required here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40606.

IMPORTANT: Please also head to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40845 and download the replacement .esp otherwise you will have big gaps between your body and hands / feet. You don't need the 3BA conversion or the textures (unless you want them of course but you will either need the .esp or will need to open the .esp yourself in xedit and add the calf and forearm flags to the first person model under the armor addon section.

This was by far the trickiest refit I've worked on so far, its just the perfect mix of being open enough I can't just mask all the verticces out and tight enough that it 100% will clip in motion without finagling. I think I've got it OK now but it is more susceptible to clipping than previous outfits I've done and I'm still a novice with refitting, should be good unless you use crazy slider settings or extreme poses. Photos above taken at like 60 body weight and 40 Samuel and 100 body weight -20 Samuel 

Credits:

Quarantine Couture for the original mod. Oh I should mention, triple credit for having open permissions! Goes without saying anything I've ever created also has open permissions.

RaZzy3r for the 3BA conversion and the replacement .esp