Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

RichieRanger

Anyone Know a Modlist with Sam SE Plus Graphics

Does anyone know of a Modlist for Skyrim SE that has stuff like High Poly Head and Sam SE integrated with a generally good Skyrim modlist like "Living Skyrim 3" or "Total Skyrim Overhaul" Etc

I would just love to find a modlist where I can have beautiful guys mixed with a beautiful skyrim SE game setup.

Edited by RichieRanger

Uhh it depends on your setup, if it's good I would recommend ENB's, if you mean a modlist that you can download that has SAM in it I'm afraid not, you'll have to built it on your own.

I use NAT that overhauls basically all landscape textures and weather, together with Realistic Grass Field, Supreme and Volumetric Fog, Rustic Clothing, Rustic Amulets, WACCF, Smooth Sky Mesh, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, some Frankly's HD armor retextures (they're really good), Embers HD, Bears of the North and other armor retextures. You can find all of these in Vortex.

Edited by Nathy

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Nathy said:

Uhh it depends on your setup, if it's good I would recommend ENB's, if you mean a modlist that you can download that has SAM in it I'm afraid not, you'll have to built it on your own.

I use NAT that overhauls basically all landscape textures and weather, together with Realistic Grass Field, Supreme and Volumetric Fog, Rustic Clothing, Rustic Amulets, WACCF, Smooth Sky Mesh, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, some Frankly's HD armor retextures (they're really good), Embers HD, Bears of the North and other armor retextures. You can find all of these in Vortex.

Well I mean like there is a program called WabbaJack, and people put their full mod lists into the program allowing you to download their setups of Skyrim SE. Something along those lines with all the assets needed to make a stunning twink character would be ideal

Normally they will have other types of Face Morphs or Character overhauls, I myself have no idea how to replace those mods with say Sam/high poly head without breaking the setup.

Edited by RichieRanger

Author
On 4/26/2021 at 2:32 PM, RichieRanger said:

Well I mean like there is a program called WabbaJack, and people put their full mod lists into the program allowing you to download their setups of Skyrim SE. Something along those lines with all the assets needed to make a stunning twink character would be ideal

Normally they will have other types of Face Morphs or Character overhauls, I myself have no idea how to replace those mods with say Sam/high poly head without breaking the setup.

Modding game not something we can copy from other like download MP3 though. You should learn how to mod your game like others. Especially in skyrim many peoples creating patch for this, patch for that. If happen someday you experience CTD, you have no idea what's going on because your knowledge totally zero about your own game. Say if i load my own MO2 files to net, peoples will not understand why i did this, why i did that. 

On 4/26/2021 at 12:32 AM, RichieRanger said:

The Nexus, for all its faults, is still a great resource for many things to improve the visuals of your game. Vector Plexus site will enhance anything you find from the Nexus. 

It seems you are trying to find a shortcut to a superbly enhanced game, without any indication of what your computer can handle, which will render any load order posted here of dubious use, unless you have a similar set-up to the poster.  And in some cases, similar will not be sufficient.

May I suggest that you get vortex for downloading, and add FNIS from the Nexus, and just start adding things? Tedious, I know, but unless you have a superb knowledge of the game, it's code, and how different mods will react together, and how to get into them and see if you can make them play nice together, you will just be wasting your time with someone else's load order list. I truly with I had the skill of most of our modders, both here and on Nexus, but sadly, I don't. Therefore, I rely on trial and error, adding things in and removing them again if they cause crashing. Not everything will work for me, but I am quite happy with what I have put together, and enjoy my game every day. (Perhaps too much, as I often fail to get much playing done because I'm so often admiring what I see on-screen) 

It is not that difficult to shape your game into the sexy and appealing look you  want, but, barring knowledge far above what I have, I accept the tediousness and keep forging ahead.

P.S. Add to the above that, there are all types of taste, and for me, Don's game would be more to my liking than Ulfberth's, and I'm willing to bet their set--up/load order are nothing alike in many different ways. Jump in and get your feet wet, and good luck!