Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Shakkaku

Futa penis for male SoS or SAM

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the Futa SoS addon working for males?? I think the look of the penis is far superior to what is available at the moment. Does anyone know or is willing to try getting this working?

You could always give reshaping it in outfit studio a shot, but it would be a lot of hard work. I can gurantee that if you set the armature to show up on males it will have clipping issues, as the female and male groins are located in different spots. Out of curiosity, which futa mod would you happen to be referring to? there are a lot out there.

You would have to go into Outfit Studio to elevate the schlong to the correct height, something that can be helped by opening both an Body Slide compatible penis and a male SOS compatible body (ideally HIMBO)in Outfit Studio then lining everything up there. Which add-on are you interested in trying to adapt?