• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone else besides me likes tan lines on male bodies and I was thinking if there's any textures out there for SAM or maybe SOS (since there's a lot of textures for SOS body) And I still have one character using SOS mod just for testing mods and fun. Do you guys know anything about a mod like that? I hope this pic don't cause me trouble it's just to illustrate ;)                   

tumblr_mkf9qcfXeR1r7ezpuo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Upvote 2

Ignore the obvious texture seam, but I made a quick edit in photoshop as a proof of concept.  I used the frequency separation technique to split the base color and details and just hand painted the tan lines on the base color layer.  You can search on youtube on how to use this technique.  I have other stuff to work on, but maybe someone else can use this idea to create a proper texture of it.

tanline.thumb.jpg.7d1e737a532a626acf17cc2054e22412.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, warfreed said:

unfortunately the penis does not stay the same color. thank you anyway! It's already something.

ok, i'll try to fix the problem :) 

• Like 1

Can we make this tan lines as transparent png so we can overlay this to any sam skin ? Like some patch maybe ?

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Render said:

Guys try this . This is fixed version of Robroy  work

tan lines.rar

Show screenshots. I can't see how it looks in game.

thank you so much. I really liked the result.

Ok, another trial :) I've put a layer on all SAM's body textures. Overlays, are included. If there will be any problem, a efficient hand of @Render will fix this :D :D . Enjoy.

BTW. its very sunny day - let's go sunbathe ! :D

RRoy nightmare.rar

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hmm… 1
  • Hot 2

1 hour ago, Robroy said:

Ok, another trial :) I've put a layer on all SAM's body textures. Overlays, are included. If there will be any problem, a efficient hand of @Render will fix this :D :D . Enjoy.

BTW. its very sunny day - let's go sunbathe ! :D

RRoy nightmare.rar

1.jpg

2.jpg

is getting better and better. thank you!!

• Hmm… 1

Hey, thanks RobRoy and Render for these textures, and KouLeifoh for pointing me in the right direction on the technique. Anyone using GIMP, the latest version comes with support for doing  this built-in, no plugin needed. (Enhance > Wavelet Decompose)

Looking cool, nice work guys! I just can't get the tanpeen to work ingame.

I guess we have to apply it to the textures instead of using it as Overlay?

Bild190.thumb.jpg.63b1b3bff2a91ef0b171d0f0a3d4af2d.jpg

Spoiler

Bild191.thumb.jpg.3902edd8788f2231f8cbaca3b87c58ec.jpgBild195.thumb.jpg.6d5007bdc814a0eb8fbc300820722225.jpgBild196.thumb.jpg.65a52992ac98d085cacfb12e652f3e1a.jpgBild197.thumb.jpg.c057c9a59e13c358c1bdcfb46f284706.jpg

Edited by Darnexx

tanpeen nad tanbody textures are for those who want apply it on their own body textures. 

7 minutes ago, KenshiNok678 said:

How I have to install this if I want to use this as racemenu overlay? I have mod organizer

If you use Ixum's Tattoo Mod, you could just rename a file from the Tan Mod and overwrite the one from Ixum with it. Only works for the Tanbody tho. Can't get the other to work.