Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

If you use Ixum's Tattoo Mod, you could just rename a file from the Tan Mod and overwrite the one from Ixum with it. Only works for the Tanbody tho. Can't get the other to work.

as far i know it's impossible to put racemenu overlay on genitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Robroy said:

as far i know it's impossible to put racemenu overlay on genitals.

Seems so. Sadly.. xD Would be nice, if I apply it on the texture, every NPC with that Body would have a weirdish tan spot there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Robroy said:

as far i know it's impossible to put racemenu overlay on genitals.

Looks like you beat me, I also wanted to write about it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to merge the render and roy files, but apparently the tonalities are different.

ps: PS: Render has no problems with the cock but does not work with the body hairs. Roy works with body hairs but has problem with the cock. they are not compatible because the color of the tan line is different.20180528234819_1.thumb.jpg.bcac170cabcbfc9d8fb503d766b3b4cd.jpg20180528234932_1.thumb.jpg.bc7b71463629397d5a352be7f0dfd5cd.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, warfreed said:

I tried to merge the render and roy files, but apparently the tonalities are different.

ps: PS: Render has no problems with the cock but does not work with the body hairs. Roy works with body hairs but has problem with the cock. they are not compatible because the color of the tan line is different.20180528234819_1.thumb.jpg.bcac170cabcbfc9d8fb503d766b3b4cd.jpg20180528234932_1.thumb.jpg.bc7b71463629397d5a352be7f0dfd5cd.jpg

Because they are not compatible. I tested my textures several times and there is not a seam between body and genitals. I don't know where is your problem. Regards :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Robroy said:

Because they are not compatible. I tested my textures several times and there is not a seam between body and genitals. I don't know where is your problem. Regards :)

I must have done something wrong. I'm going to reinstall everything because now I can not remove this seam anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The uncircumcised penis has its own texture. They also need to be replaced. And then the problems will disappear. (as i know)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I tried to add clear soles and side of feet. On the Redguards, it really gives that "dark skin" look.

 

It's not easy though, because the texture is quite distorted. it's even worse on the palms. I gave up on these even tohugh it would have looked quite cool.

 

suntan2.thumb.jpg.4da516b91796f1ea3c78d052b482b6ea.jpgsuntan1.thumb.jpg.1df557bbc93626dd51489047b193f700.jpgSuntan.zip

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×