• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

embraceofdarkness

Penis disappear For only Human races

Hi guys I have a problem when ı install SAM everything work without issues but when ı install some  new mods and I delete later  some of them ım getting this issue all humanized races loose their genita andl there is emptyness in genital area  this include vampire races too by the way ım using Racemenu 3.4.5 and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94 also   I already install  HDT-PE before installing sam so guys ı hope someone willing to help my problem thanks already and these are the photos from my issue  as you can see there are no uncheck option issue everyting is there and ready ı didnt touch any of them ı just did something like move variation adjustment except this one  ı didnt touch any of settings From SAM menu, so please guys ı hope some is helping me cause ı really dont wanna turn SOS body back cause this one maybe unstable sometimes but this one textures are perfect for my preference.POEr45.jpgZO1EgV.jpgg9LWz5.jpg

Its a bit hard to diagnose your problem, with the little info you are giving. And I dont quite understand how can that be possible to be honest, because SAM operates in a very differnt way compared to SOS.

Regardless, I would suggest you:

1. Reinstall SAM
  2. Put SAM on the bottom of the list
  3. Put XPMSE below of SAM

I have this problem with Afflicted males in Skyrim, no matter what they will always have a hole, all other races including vampires/beast races have penises. No biggie tho..

I did try these 

1. Reinstall SAM
  2. Put SAM on the bottom of the list
  3. Put XPMSE below of SAM

But it didnt work for me 

what can ı do for you guys for solving my problem cause if ı cant solve this sadly ı have to turn sos body  so please guys help my problem ı can do anything for solving my problem.

ı almost forgot;

I install sam   looking  SAM Installation Guide From Naurdor

and this is my mod list,

I install first SAM core files,

then SAM Texture SD files,

then I did install feet retexture from Hall of Torque ,this is not just feet texture by the way these are  full body parts files, by the way if ı remember correctly these feet mod is compatible with these sam body version if ım wrong then these could be the problem.

Also again I did install 3rd party malehead textures mod from Hall of Torque

then ı did install  SAM khajit retextures mod from Hall of Torque

then I did install Argonian Chameleon standart textures mod from  here

then ı did install SAM Vanilla Skyrim Refits files

then ı did install SAM Afendor's Dawnguard DLC Refits from here 

then ı did install SAM Afendor's Dragonborn DLC Armor Refits from here

but when I did install these ı did not install separately since ım using mod organizer ı did merge them into each other they become one file

also my Load Order is look like SAM Installation Guide From Naurdor

and my sam in mod organizer mod list its look like these 

ı hope you help my problem cause ı really need these SAM Body thanks already guys.

Also ım using a mod its Called All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy and these mod add hdt vagina and full hdt body also its add Male collision files for compatibility itself.

please guys these are only information ı can give to you so please help my problem to fix it thanks already.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

I would say the Animated Pussy mod is more then likely whats screwing with things since it messes with male collision. Though I am not really sure if it is causing the problem or not. Most of us here don't mess with female mods other then converting armor and clothing mods to work for male bodies, so it might be hard for us to help you with finding out what the problem is depending on how many mods you have that are mostly focused on females.

you have some mod that is equipping stuff on slot 52 for sure, and that's what causing this behaviour. what mod is it, I can't say, but thats really up to you to try to check it out. that pussies mod might be a good candidate

ok thanks for help ı will try it for sure if its fix my problem ı write here  if it doesnt fix problem ı will write here also.

ı will try to remove some mods that equipping stuff on slot 52 but how ı can find that mod that ı dont get it can you be more specific

Edited by embraceofdarkness

Try going to the sexlab Timers and Stripping section and hovering over Slot 52 on the right side. It should show you what item your character has equipped in that slot.

edit: it doesnt work no matter what ı do it doesnt work guys cant you help my problem ım stuck ı check everything and remove everything that ı thought equipping stuff on slot 52 but ım stuck so please help me cause if you cant  ı have to remove sam and use SOS body instead ı can start over modding skyrim because of this problem that would be unfair so guys please help me thanks already guys.

Hello.

With the console, select your character and type "unequipall".

Back up and load the newly created backup.

If this does not work, you have a conflict with a mod that uses slot 52 as a priority.

Did you try to create a new part to find out if the problem is not from a redundant script?

ı dont know am ı do it right but ı did start new game and create new save and load that but my problem is still there.

what do you mean try to create a new part to find out if the problem is not from a redundant script ?

@embraceofdarkness

I'm absolutely sure you have a nod that is using slot 52. Here's what you have to do... disable the mods to find out which one is it... do it by "groups". For example... first test, disable 50% of your mods... Still happening? disable 50% more of those... and so on. 

thanks man you really did it you really solve my problem thanks guys for million times thanks its fix  the problem,now ı have to active my mods slowly and testing cause ı dont want to happen this problem again.Thanks again Vector your job is really hard creating mod just one thing but fixing people problem ı think is really require some pation thanks already.

guys as ı said before problem is fixed and as a matter affect ı know which mod is cause this problem;

its a vampire mod its add to all vampires in skyrim real claw the mod is called "Vampires Fight With Claws" so guys if anyone like me using this mod please dont use it but maybe just only to me happening this so if this problem with this mod doesnt happen to you you can use it ım just saying thanks already everyone.

Edited by embraceofdarkness

hi ı fix my problem thanks to you guys, this maybe  a irrelevant question but can anyone tell me how can ı adjust all male npc's penis shape and size ı mean ı know there is a menu for that purpose but is there any way adjust all of them at the same time same penis shape and penis size changing settings.

6 hours ago, embraceofdarkness said:

hi ı fix my problem thanks to you guys, this maybe  a irrelevant question but can anyone tell me how can ı adjust all male npc's penis shape and size ı mean ı know there is a menu for that purpose but is there any way adjust all of them at the same time same penis shape and penis size changing settings.

in the "races" part of the mcm

I just drop of my dissapearing Dick here.

When I turned into an Werwolf, the Penis is gone, just a whole.. I'm using the Moonlight Tales Essentials + SAM Patch.

Might it be because I don't use the FNIS Creature? :/

I had the same issue. What I did was enable SOS, load a saved game with it, then disabled it from MCM, saved the game, and uninstalled it then loaded the last save. This restored SAM's schlongs.