Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Looking for something that expands on higher level gameplay; currently playing mostly vanilla with most of Enai Siaion's mods. I've tried using Higher Level Enemies but it seems like it replaces enemies at lower levels as well (Might be confusing it with some other mod-- it's been a while.).

Any recommendations? Would be much appreciated :)

Author of the topic Posted

I just recently got back into it a little over a month ago to finally do the main quest (after 600+ hours) and get all the achievements in anticipation for Remastered.

Well I use Breezehome FullyUpgradable to make Breezehome a cool house to have and not a shitty shack.

YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight I use this for fancier magic animations, but i don't use the master spell animations or the sword animations. 

Amulets of Skyrim  for Amulet variety that is not lore breaking. 

Expanded Towns and Cities to upgrade the sparse none major holds.

Opulent Outfits - Mage Robes of Winterhold v4 The best Mage robe re texture in my opinion, you can also get none enchanted versions of these robes to enchant yourself.

Brows & Beards & Superior Lore Friendly Hair makes everyone look nice without looking like a anime reject. 

Open Faced Guard Helmets so that you can actually see the guards face that is yelling at you. 

Better Circlets for a more high quality look.

Acquisitive Soul GemsMining Flames so you don't waste soul gems on crappier lower tier souls and flames for convenience.

Magic Runes HD makes runes so much cooler looking and mystical all while being lore friendly. 

Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge High Quality quest mod that explores the myths surrounding magic and the stars in Tamriel, also includes voice acting.

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim well done magic spell package that greatly expands your options as a mage.

aMidianBorn Book of Silence the best textures for armor and weapons that you will find. The author also has good environment re-textures to. 

Jewels of the Nord - HD rings and necklaces makes the rings and amulets of Skyrim look less like block basic messes. 

Follower Facelifts  Good and not too dramatic face changes to the followers of Skyrim, I personally use the male only version. 

Immersive College of Winterhold  Cool upgrade for the Collage of Winterhold to make it less basic. 

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim my personal favorite perk/skill overhaul, very fun and relatively unique. 

Glowing Ore Veins 300 makes ore veins way easier to spot. 

Faction Crossbows makes crossbows cool and gives you higher tier options besides dwarven. 

As you can see I favor mages. I have more recommendations if you would like them but they are mostly animations and texture based, so i will leave it at this for now. 

Edited by S34N
Grammar

I actually have most of those mods already lol

I don't really use animation mods, though, and for jewelry I just use dovahbling.

Expanded towns and cities seems interesting, I've never really used any town/settlement/house mods,

Thanks for the suggestions, S34N :)

18 hours ago, Impulseman45 said:

If you want to expand the cities you could also look into Holds of Skyrim. It adds some missing lore based villages and expands and totally remodels many of the big cities.

Holds looks awesome, definitely gonna download it

Blackthorn - a build your own city mod. I enjoy it a lot. It makes me feel special building up my own city in the Rift. It could use more to it like more managing options and stuff but its still a pleasant addition.

Landlord - another fun mod that lets you invest in businesses, hire employees and train them, hire guards, and fight off bandits that try to disrupt your business. It could use more just like blackthorn could but its still a fun little addition to things.

ApachiiSkyHair - Best hair period! There are three packs so make sure you get them all. The base pack and then the female extended pack and the male extended pack. You can find them all on the manual download list.