Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

DramaKing

Do anyone have Better Feet mod for SAM?

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, boardroom98 said:

...and this is why we can't have nice feet.

After read long post, i just remember this is thread about Feet after read your post....?????

Edited by Don
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kouleifoh's hi poly conversion is amazing but the feet look a bit too bulky for my taste and have flat soles.

 

If there's enough interest, I could remake a feet mod with my own meshes, made from scratch and upload it on this site. I just wonder if it would be in accordance with the EULA ? Would I need vector's permission ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've talked to Vector a few times on discord aka he was willing to answer a few things :D lol. He seems pretty cool with whatever just ask him or an admin I guess. We have pretty decent assets including feet available though. Especially if you count Dizona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 7:06 AM, mojito817 said:

Kouleifoh's hi poly conversion is amazing but the feet look a bit too bulky for my taste and have flat soles.

 

If there's enough interest, I could remake a feet mod with my own meshes, made from scratch and upload it on this site. I just wonder if it would be in accordance with the EULA ? Would I need vector's permission ?

Hi, I'm really interresting in having clean feet. The sam feet are very too dirty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 6:37 PM, Napodan said:

Hi, I'm really interresting in having clean feet. The sam feet are very too dirty.

 

If you just want a cleaner looking texture without changing the mesh, you can safely use the 3mw texture pack, which is now downloadable on this site.That's the one i use.

The feet look cleaner and the nails healthier although the soles still lack some details.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mojito817 said:

 

If you just want a cleaner looking texture without changing the mesh, you can safely use the 3mw texture pack, which is now downloadable on this site.That's the one i use.

The feet look cleaner and the nails healthier although the soles still lack some details.

 

Thanks for your answer. I will try it.

Edit: So I tried it. The feet are still dirty. If I understand that correctly, to have clean feet, I need to modify the msn file too. Or 3mw doesn't change this file. I tried to modify those files myself but the result is worst.

Edited by Napodan
More things to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Napodan said:

Thanks for your answer. I will try it.

Edit: So I tried it. The feet are still dirty. If I understand that correctly, to have clean feet, I need to modify the msn file too. Or 3mw doesn't change this file. I tried to modify those files myself but the result is worst.

3mw does provide good msn files. Maybe you use Sam light ? Then you probably have to rename one of the 3mw msn files to malebody_1_msn.dds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Napodan said:

I forgot to say: yes I'm using Sam Light on sse.

 

Those textures were made for sam full. To use their msn on light, you have to rename one them (MaleBody_025_msn.dds or MaleBody_050_msn.dds, ...the bigger the number the more muscles) to malebody_1_msn.dds.

 

Here's what they look like in my game (the mesh is mine but the texture is 3mw)

 ftextures.thumb.jpg.13606ed69f53786e3e0aa669af204484.jpgftextures2.thumb.jpg.5d7aa3f9001639033d43f8fbdede89c1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sole looks very good. But the toenails are steel dirty.

I tried to use Malebody_000_msn.dds but it doesn't look like this. I will try the other.

Edit: with poly conversion toenails V1 mesh, they look better. I guess, I have nearly what I'm looking for. The last thing I will try, is to change toenails textures. I see some png with the poly conversion mod. I don't know how to use them. But I will search.

Edit 2: I manage to use the toenails. I need to inject everything in EBD and that will be fine. Thanks for your help. And thanks KouLeifoh  for the poly conversion mod. It was more easy to use than I expected.

Edited by Napodan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×