Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Author

Currently I work on a better Version of my Follower Luzifer. Maybe I'll upload them here, if not, you can find them on Nexus. :)

Bild27.thumb.jpg.4404df33e40cbff68fc513322d8706e4.jpg

Also there are three others I'm working on

Ragnar, Thoralf and Fynn one family

4.thumb.jpg.2a55b745af8dabd935e3deb1053a88ba.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.da3dcb957664db012582112a2dd58976.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.eb75598703344a817113fa168f04c46b.jpg

46 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Created a brown Hair Version of Luzifer 

Bild33.thumb.jpg.078fb2ad4bbbe8cedff05a11f1efc3f7.jpg

so well done! he looks like a character id play with  :) great job. small teeny weeny request ONLY IF possible. that  i really hope u release the next followers with a vanillabody/sos + non skimpy armor included in the mod  as a variant maybe?-- just as id prefer my followers to be u know -"armored" i use the skimpy stuff on char i know....but i like i said i prefer my followers not to be lol. cant answer if u ask why lol - just a preference.

Edited by Sorajmoe

Author
Author of the topic Posted
41 minutes ago, Sorajmoe said:

so well done! he looks like a character id play with  :) great job. small teeny weeny request ONLY IF possible. that  i really hope u release the next followers with a vanillabody/sos + non skimpy armor included in the mod  as a variant maybe?-- just as id prefer my followers to be u know -"armored" i use the skimpy stuff on char i know....but i like i said i prefer my followers not to be lol. cant answer if u ask why lol - just a preference.

My new Mods all come with an Face Texture only, so they work basically with every Body Mod. :) Check my Nexus to find the SOS + Better Males Version ^^ 

2 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

My new Mods all come with an Face Texture only, so they work basically with every Body Mod. :) Check my Nexus to find the SOS + Better Males Version ^^ 

Thanks ! "clicks download" :P

Author
4 hours ago, ryocchi said:

I'm so hyped for Ragnar!, sad to see the tattoos gone but he's such a dilf!

Haha oh my! X'D A dilf indeed.. :P And yeah, since we can't use alternate SAM Textures, I had to remove them, sadly. 

Spoiler

84770-0-1501039080.thumb.jpg.637ab2f52bf67e1573854e8a5eb366ff.jpg

I've always liked your followers, my skyrim is a bit more fantasy .... Which is why I made  Ifrit look the way he does (spoiler) and because there were no incubus type characters but plenty of succubus bimbos on the nexus and LL.

Are you going to make Luzifer  look more like a devil? Maybe with horns and what not and if you choose not what is your personal policy on edits?

Edited by DarkIbis

Author
1 minute ago, DarkIbis said:

I've always liked your followers, my skyrim is a bit more fantasy .... Which is why I made  Ifrit look the way he does. 

Are you going to make Luzifer  look more like a devil? Maybe with horns and what not and if you choose not what is your personal policy on edits?

Yes, I plan on making a demon Version from Luzifer aswell. He will get horns, only if People download the Mod for it of course. Wings are a download option for the People aswell. 

Just the RaceMenu screen, nothing from Ingame yet.

2.thumb.jpg.e282dd098ba9e2f8f298bc90c76d90c3.jpg

1 minute ago, Darnexx said:

Yes, I plan on making a demon Version from Luzifer aswell. He will get horns, only if People download the Mod for it of course. Wings are a download option for the People aswell. 

Just the RaceMenu screen, nothing from Ingame yet.

2.thumb.jpg.e282dd098ba9e2f8f298bc90c76d90c3.jpg

yay <3 he looks great so far I love his eyes

Author
11 minutes ago, DarkIbis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

84770-0-1501039080.thumb.jpg.637ab2f52bf67e1573854e8a5eb366ff.jpg

Maybe with horns and what not and if you choose not what is your personal policy on edits?

Do you mean how I feel about People editing my files?

47 minutes ago, Darnexx said:

Do you mean how I feel about People editing my files?

Yeah, like personally I don't care if people edit my characters I release just as long as they credit me as the original file creator. But don't worry about the second question you already answered that you were making a demon form for him so it's cool~ <3

Author
44 minutes ago, DarkIbis said:

Yeah, like personally I don't care if people edit my characters I release just as long as they credit me as the original file creator. But don't worry about the second question you already answered that you were making a demon form for him so it's cool~ <3

Oh,ok. Well, I would not allow to make major Changes, since it takes time to create them the way they are.

When People add horns or wings, I don't care, since it comes from other Mods. Just no reworking of my files.

4 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Oh,ok. Well, I would not allow to make major Changes, since it takes time to create them the way they are.

When People add horns or wings, I don't care, since it comes from other Mods. Just no reworking of my files.

okie-dokie <3

Author
34 minutes ago, saka83838383 said:

Your followers all look pretty awesome. Thanks a lot!! Just reminded me to endorse your mod. Lol

Thanks. I just need to finally finish his Sons xD Then the Mod is ready to be uploaded.

Author

Just finished the Followers today. Ragnar, Fynn and Thoralf.

I will upload the Mod tomorrow.. :) 

Bild3.thumb.jpg.754e9c0874b1b590be39162866e5a914.jpg

Bild12.thumb.jpg.ead1e8a5112c081faacfea1f745df93e.jpg

Bild15.thumb.jpg.8be5428a88cf031c53b883f65fb683dc.jpg

Ragnar and his Wife, the mother of Fynn and Thoralf. She's a Mage, she knows how to have a young skin xD

Bild7.thumb.jpg.6f07fd0b8846d55f81146c2d6ea7c472.jpg