• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

miral29

Lady Moiraine's Lost Treasures

Hello, I just changed from SOS to SAM. While I'm looking for armors and such, I found a topic here in VectorPlexus that contain links from ladymorraine.com. The problem is all links are not working anymore. Does anyone have those? Thank you.

Here's the link:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Several of these are available here, either in the downloads section, or in the forums. Links to some in the spoiler. Not all of the mods linked to in that topic are available anymore.

Spoiler

Make sure to look through the forums (only ten pages) and downloads.

Edited by Chompy
  • Like 1

these mods are likely on some non-english forums, site or mod specific sites (lot of them get uploaded without permission) but don't ask where, it can be vary difficult to find them when a major mod site goes down and a lot of us just accepts it as a loss.

Edited by rtim

Getting SAFS back up would be nice, but I can't remember for the life of me who the author was. Does anyone happen to know? Then we could just ask if they're cool with reuploading their work.

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

Getting SAFS back up would be nice, but I can't remember for the life of me who the author was. Does anyone happen to know? Then we could just ask if they're cool with reuploading their work.

It was someone named Katsuya-XIII. You can check the old page here, but can't download the file, of course.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Melesse said:

It was someone named Katsuya-XIII. You can check the old page here, but can't download the file, of course.

Sad world DX

Well, I did refit some of aoki's revealing armors to SAM (they look practically the same as the ones in SAFS, although the author of SAFS added some things here and there like underwear which I didn't do)

but I would need permission from aoki to share it. It's not allowed to share without permission.

22 minutes ago, LuckyHarris said:

Well, I did refit some of aoki's revealing armors to SAM (they look practically the same as the ones in SAFS, although the author of SAFS added some things here and there like underwear which I didn't do)

but I would need permission from aoki to share it. It's not allowed to share without permission.

I think this is the issue here, people obviously have the files but cant upload it due to permission issues..

Has anybody done any sort of detective work and hunt down authors of these mods and ask for reuploads? I would hope just googling usernames would help (if they arnt using alt accounts though)

• Upvote 1

These are the authors of the files mentioned in that thread that are not available here. 

The first two ???s are the same person.

Okay, Katsuya-XIII was around on the Nexus in late November, and I've sent a message. We'll see what happens I guess.
I have no idea where Hymnaru went and he hasn't had much activity on the Nexus. Someone could message him I suppose, but I don't have any of the missing outfits from him so I'm not gonna do it.

When those files were first posted on the site here someone had posted them without getting permission from the mod creators that were on HoT before it shut down. They were removed do to that fact. If permission can be gotten from the creators they can be hosted here again even if it is a reupload from files people still have as long as they got the go ahead from the creator.

ok, i do have some of these files (at least i think some of these are the ones listed), can someone tell me how many of these are no longer available, I've been trying to archive as many of these older sam mods as possible

Capture.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rtim said:

ok, i do have some of these files (at least i think some of these are the ones listed), can someone tell me how many of these are no longer available, I've been trying to archive as many of these older sam mods as possible

Capture.JPG

Well, I heard about SAM way after all the HoT stuff went down and I have a few of these so I can tell you at least what IS still available :D (all are around here somewhere on this site)

- Ashara Prince of the Woods

- Revealing Tsun Armor

- Dungeon Guards

- SetPQV

Dungeon guards is definitely not available. 

Out of those, Revealing Lich King Armor, Dark VL Retexture, Pubes by Ixum and Dungeon Guards are the ones not available here, i believe.

Yeah guys let's avoid uploading things without permission. Privately sharing is one thing, but don't do this. I can send Hymnaru a message on the Nexus on someone else's behalf if you can't send him one (just let me know what files to ask about). And you should probably not be sharing Ixum's stuff at all.

If you're going to message Hymnaru, it's probably best just to ask for blanket permission for all his SAM-related mods. Someone or other is bound to have them all. Speaking for myself, i have all of his mentioned above except for the hyborian age refit.

sorry i missed the part about that he was still active and asking Hymnaru, i'm an idiot :(, how many of them are from him?

I went ahead and sent him a message, but he really hasn't been active much and I feel like it is kind of odd to request permission for something I won't be doing myself (I only have his Aoki refits I believe).

@rtim Melesse mentioned which were from Hymnaru a few comments back. He had quite a few. I feel like the Lich King may have been his as well but I really just can't remember.

Edited by Chompy

I deleted my post too. Sorry about that. Given the post I linked was on here for a couple months, I thought it was ok:(

Edited by schofida

8 minutes ago, rtim said:

is "Dark Vampire Lord Retexture" by Hymnaru also is Ixum still active? 

I believe the problem with Ixum's stuff is not that he is inactive, but that he and vector no longer get along. It's almost certain that neither of them would allow his work to be uploaded here.

Hymnaru was kind enough to give permission to us all.
As I said before, I've only got his Aoki refits. I'll post that if no one else has them, but my internet is kind of chugging along tonight so I'd prefer someone else do it.
Untitled.thumb.jpg.b6276a0fed27872da1d3c080709d5ffc.jpg

• Hot 1