• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

miral29

Lady Moiraine's Lost Treasures

2 minutes ago, Cubrethil said:

I have Aoki refits, Dungeon Guards, Conan Patch, Barbarian loincloths and some of Hymnaru's texture sets.

do you everything i have?

9 minutes ago, Melesse said:

Huh. I was under the impression he hadn't been online in a long time. I'll upload what i have.

As was I, but he responded very quickly and even offered to look for backups for anything we're missing. It sounds like you guys have most of it though.

Edit: Oh woah, three replies before me because I am a slow poster. :P

Edited by Chompy
added quote

16 hours ago, Chompy said:

As was I, but he responded very quickly and even offered to look for backups for anything we're missing. It sounds like you guys have most of it though.

Edit: Oh woah, three replies before me because I am a slow poster. :P

When I saw your next messages I decided it would be better if I do it myself. Sorry for trying to put this weight over your shoulders, Chompy.

Ahem, let me know if there's any other file you guys want it back here.

Cheers.

Edited by Hymnaru

On 1/11/2018 at 2:39 AM, Hymnaru said:

Ahem, let me know if there's any other file you guys want it back here.

It's so great to have you around again, Hymnaru. I see you've uploaded a couple of your armor refits. Could i bother you to reupload the 3MW texture pack? It was requested by someone a few days ago. I also think people would appreciate any other refits you have, and I for one love the Dungeon Guards armor, so if you could also reupload those that would be great xD

Thanks for what you've already uploaded and for the very detailed guide for new people, btw!

Hey Melesse, thanks for reminding me of those files.

I was considering doing that on this weekend but I might take a while to post them. Here's the reasons:

* I don't have the old version of those files as I was re-working on them years ago.

* I do have the newer versions I was working on, but they're unfinished, I won't mind sharing them since they're seem to be better than the old ones and I shared with some users before, for testing them.

* Files are huge and there's plenty of types - even more right now... - Not sure if the board will let me upload them.

* Khajiit and Argonian packs didn't get much attention on that time - khajiit pack was crappy with white areas which make them really brighter on sun (ouch my eyes >_<)

* The old file I submited for Nexus's Fine Face Textures by Urshi isn't compatible with SAM HD/SD neither with the new 3MW. I can't share the new version here, because Urshi won't allow it - I would have to contact him again and see if he's interested on hosting the new files. The only version I could upload here is Geonox faces, which is already embed on SAM HD/SD default textures (I guess? It has been so long...).

* Back in that time, I provided a big amount of options and a few people got frustraded/confused. Posting lots of pictures and describing all options didn't help much as it seems. SO I'm not sure how to deal with this issue if I'm going to republish it...

Edited by Hymnaru
  • Like 1

With the options maybe do a basic or recommended options pack for most people and have all the options available as a separate pack for people who'd like them? Also really glad to see some old stuff finding it's way here. :D

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 7:27 PM, Naurdor said:

With the options maybe do a basic or recommended options pack for most people and have all the options available as a separate pack for people who'd like them? Also really glad to see some old stuff finding it's way here. :D

I have copies of some of the files lost on Lady Moraine and would be happy to pass them along to this site's admin. I'd rather not upload them myself since they're Vector's work (and because I'm a ditz and don't really know how to zip the files again). Have the male flame atronach or spriggan meshes been re-uploaded? They're gorgeous and I love them with my druid build :D (it'd also be really cool if someone wanted to make a sexier mesh for the ice and storm atronachs...pleeeeeeeeez!)

Edited by smexivan
added suggestion

4 hours ago, smexivan said:

I have copies of some of the files lost on Lady Moraine and would be happy to pass them along to this site's admin. I'd rather not upload them myself since they're Vector's work (and because I'm a ditz and don't really know how to zip the files again). Have the male flame atronach or spriggan meshes been re-uploaded? They're gorgeous and I love them with my druid build :D (it'd also be really cool if someone wanted to make a sexier mesh for the ice and storm atronachs...pleeeeeeeeez!)

I think they're in this topic. I haven't downloaded the files myself to confirm, though~