• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
ryocchi

Help Mass Effect Followers blend with Sam Body

Those are some very nicely done faces for those characters. They creator really got the details of those characters faces done well in the skyrim engine. They also had a Chris Redfield from RE 5 / 6 in there. I would love to see all those with S.A.M body as well. I think the custom body tutorial here on the forums could help with fitting S.A.M to them, but I have not really  had much luck trying to follow it myself in the past. Permission would also need to be gotten to upload the files here if some one did refit the bodies to S.A.M.

• Like 1

I already blend chris to solve seam between the neck and body. But the truth is im lazy to ask permission. I already tried almost 40 permissions for many mods and only replied 2.

20170923200756_1.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you for letting me know about this amazing tool!! But I have a problem after I activated the folder and the esp, npc I want to change will show vanilla head with grey skin color. I am using MO, the folder and esp are at the bottom of the load order. I would appreciate it if you know any solution.

Edited by Liusong

I change farkas to chris manually like making follower. But that software i think very useful. Maybe i can try it too.

• Like 2

On 15/01/2018 at 11:29 PM, Liusong said:

Thank you for letting me know about this amazing tool!! But I have a problem after I activated the folder and the esp, npc I want to change will show vanilla head with grey skin color. I am using MO, the folder and esp are at the bottom of the load order. I would appreciate it if you know any solution.

You probably deactivated the mod from the "face donor" character and that's causing the grey face problem.

You must keep the follower who donated the looks activated in MO mods list. If you won't use it, you can deactivate the follower esp (MO right side), but keep the mod activated in the list (MO left side).