• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

I'm having trouble getting 3Dphair for CBBE and SOS to work in my MO modlist.  If it's under SAM it causes SAM to not work,

above SAM and I get a hole in the crotch...  Do I need SoS installed?  How are you guys getting this to work without it interfering with SAM?

it's going to be hard to provide any help when the only description of the issue is that it makes SAM "not work"

my guess is that you've installed the original version of the mod by accident, instead of the SAM version. But that's just a shot in the dark since there's nothing to go off of

if not that, then there's probably a conflict somewhere that you'll have to sort out. I've never used this mod before but I just tested it and it seems to be working fine.

Edited by Cyrus

24 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

it's going to be hard to provide any help when the only description of the issue is that it makes SAM "not work"

my guess is that you've installed the original version of the mod by accident, instead of the SAM version. But that's just a shot in the dark since there's nothing to go off of

When I say SAM does not work I mean only the vanilla body is visible and SAM sliders are unresponsive, and no pubes. (3Dphair below SAM in load order)

Alternately, when the SAM body is visible there is a hole in the crotch between the body and the penis (floating in place) and still no pubes. (3Dphair above SAM in MO)

I have tried both files, original and SAM version, same problem.

Edited by RedKing

On 2/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, RedKing said:

When I say SAM does not work I mean only the vanilla body is visible and SAM sliders are unresponsive, and no pubes. (3Dphair below SAM in load order)

Alternately, when the SAM body is visible there is a hole in the crotch between the body and the penis (floating in place) and still no pubes. (3Dphair above SAM in MO)

I have tried both files, original and SAM version, same problem.

Did you ever end up getting this to work?

Should work install SAM first then the 3D Pubs, if it's not working maybe some with SAM installation went wrong.

I have no problems with it.

Hmm.  I've tried reinstalling both a few times.  Very new to this.

Is it maybe just a normal Skyrim mod?  I do have SSE.

49 minutes ago, Moosah said:

Hmm.  I've tried reinstalling both a few times.  Very new to this.

Is it maybe just a normal Skyrim mod?  I do have SSE.

Oh SSE, well the Pubs Mod is for LE, dunno if it's working for SE. :o

To those who follow, I was able to get a version of this to work in Skyrim SE.

I downloaded Nifskope and using that, I copied the hair mesh from the original '3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS' mod and pasted it onto the 'SAM Light 1.2' body mesh.

In Nifskope I had to change the partition of the hair under BSDismemberSkinInstance from whatever it was originally, to 'SBP_32_Body' in order to get it to show in game.  After that it works fine in Skyrim SE.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:22 AM, Moosah said:

I downloaded Nifskope and using that, I copied the hair mesh from the original '3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS' mod and pasted it onto the 'SAM Light 1.2' body mesh.

In Nifskope I had to change the partition of the hair under BSDismemberSkinInstance from whatever it was originally, to 'SBP_32_Body' in order to get it to show in game.  After that it works fine in Skyrim SE.

Hi, sorry I'm late to the party...

How do you add this to SAM Light? Is it possible?

On 12/30/2018 at 9:22 AM, Moosah said:

If you get Permission from the Original Mod you could upload the file for the Community :3