Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Vector

[BUGS] Divinity: Original Sin

Recommended Posts

Starting this post so people can report bugs and I can keep a track on them. If anyone finds a bug, feel free to post:

  • Antique Mail Armor doesn't show up when equipped (thanks to @seorith for pointing it out)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just downloaded version 2.0.1.0 and found a new problem.

There's a certain type of the leather armor chest does not show up in this version when it's equipped.

Hope the image I attached might explain this situation.

1474059644.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DoubleT said:

I just downloaded version 2.0.1.0 and found a new problem.

There's a certain type of the leather armor chest does not show up in this version when it's equipped.

Hope the image I attached might explain this situation.

1474059644.jpg

Same issue @seorith described to me. If you can give me the armour name, it helps. Although I dont really understand why its happening just to a few armours, specially because they show up fine when I look at the preview pane. But I've confirmed, that once they are equipped, they do disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vector said:

Same issue @seorith described to me. If you can give me the armour name, it helps. Although I dont really understand why its happening just to a few armours, specially because they show up fine when I look at the preview pane. But I've confirmed, that once they are equipped, they do disappear.

Sorry for the late reply. I was using new games to check this issue.

As far as I am concerned, this issue might only occur in "Leather Ring Armour" (from NPC shop) and "Polished Leather Armour" (from crafting, with skill level 4 or more, by "needle and string" and "leather scraps"). Other kinds of leather armour such as "Antique Leather Armour", "Aeather Brigandine", or "Superior Leather Armor" won't cause this issue. Also, it seems that "Light Nice Armour"(mail armour) would cause the same issue. The other kinds of armour seems fine.

Edited by DoubleT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleT said:

Sorry for the late reply. I was using new games to check this issue.

As far as I am concerned, this issue might only occur in "Leather Ring Armour" (from NPC shop) and "Polished Leather Armour" (from crafting, with skill level 4 or more, by "needle and string" and "leather scraps"). Other kinds of leather armour such as "Antique Leather Armour", "Aeather Brigandine", or "Superior Leather Armor" won't cause this issue. Also, it seems that "Light Nice Armour"(mail armour) would cause the same issue. The other kinds of armour seems fine.

Its ok, I'm also delaying checking this with greater detail because I have IRL work to do, but I'll be able to check it in a few hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Version 2.0.1.1 on Linux.

- It seems the mod doesn't work on old savegames made with the "old" version of the mod (Starting a New Game works).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drakon said:

With Version 2.0.1.1 on Linux.

- It seems the mod doesn't work on old savegames made with the "old" version of the mod (Starting a New Game works).

Unfortunately, I think that lies more within the "features" than actually being a bug, I don't think I can do anything about it, but thanks for letting me (and others) know =)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using version 2.2.0.0 now and find an issue.

If I stack two or more "Compendium of Mortal Techniques" together and use it, it will consume the whose stack but the character would only get 3 skill points, just like using only one book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleT said:

I'm using version 2.2.0.0 now and find an issue.

If I stack two or more "Compendium of Mortal Techniques" together and use it, it will consume the whose stack but the character would only get 3 skill points, just like using only one book.

I have made no changes to that, its a vanilla bug, I'm checking how to fix it

EDIT:

I found the problem, but its most likely working as intended (it will remove all books of that type, either the Ability or Stats one), but I managed to change it, so it will only consume 1. I'm also editing the male versions of the Bairdotr and Madora starting outfits, so you can use them if you want (you can ask them to join the party, remove their items and then ditch them, its a slightly improvement to the initial gear, until you get better), so I will upload the updated version once I'm done with these refits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2016 at 10:00 AM, DoubleT said:

I'm using version 2.2.0.0 now and find an issue.

If I stack two or more "Compendium of Mortal Techniques" together and use it, it will consume the whose stack but the character would only get 3 skill points, just like using only one book.

The fix only works for new games, so unless you start a new one, just split the stack and leave jst one book on the character before using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×