Jump to content
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Tavman4

Fallout 4 muscle mod request

Recommended Posts

BodyTalk is the most customizable male body for FO4 so far. You can make beefy characters like the one above using it.

I highly recommend Victoriam line as well (high res body textures; compatible with BodyTalk).

Edited by Russo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

but how he made the legs so thick like that?

If you want the preset for that body it can be found here (under optional files).

Edited by Russo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice. Any one think they could use what sliders there is already to make clothing and armor sliders that would work with the SHB armors and clothing? Would be nice to be able to use clothing and armor instead of walking around nude all the time to have that nice of a body shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Korgerrim said:

Very nice. Any one think they could use what sliders there is already to make clothing and armor sliders that would work with the SHB armors and clothing? Would be nice to be able to use clothing and armor instead of walking around nude all the time to have that nice of a body shape.

I think theres someone else working on it already https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35043?tab=description. That is for BodyTalk 1 but he said been working on BodyTalk2 Refits.

 

I tried to work on something myself but idk if i'm just unlucky or dumb cause there's always clipping when i load the outfit ingame. Unless i combine some sliders at same time in Outfit Studio, but i don't know how they will morph if i cover the clipping with multiple sliders on

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

I tried to work on something myself but idk if i'm just unlucky or dumb cause there's always clipping when i load the outfit ingame. Unless i combine some sliders at same time in Outfit Studio, but i don't know how they will morph if i cover the clipping with multiple sliders on

I'm trying to figure this out as well. Clipping is minimal (even in-game), but it's still there. Annoying.
 

2019-01-22_00-38-59.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Russo said:

I'm trying to figure this out as well. Clipping is minimal (even in-game), but it's still there. Annoying.
 

2019-01-22_00-38-59.gif

idk if its the most recommended but i found that you can remove the part of meshes where there`s clipping. Eg in your case you can just mask (mask vertices tool is located among brush tools with a circle fused with a square icon) the BT Body legs ( don't forget to left click on BT body mesh on the right panel first) invert the mask (Tool > Invert Mask) then go to Shape tab -> Delete Vertices... You can also toggle the vertice filter to see which vertices you are masking, its close to mirroring toggle with a pencil icon. That will delete your legs only and your torso will remain so you probably won't run into clippings anymore.

PS: Don't forget to save your project before deleting vertices because the process can't be undone if you did it wrong

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It feels very complicated. Dont understand how to use .

Hope someone can make a esay use one , 

i just know how to Use nexus mod manager …… ╯▂╰

Edited by xiaogelo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

idk if its the most recommended but i found that you can remove the part of meshes where there`s clipping. Eg in your case you can just mask (mask vertices tool is located among brush tools with a circle fused with a square icon) the BT Body legs ( don't forget to left click on BT body mesh on the right panel first) invert the mask (Tool > Invert Mask) then go to Shape tab -> Delete Vertices... You can also toggle the vertice filter to see which vertices you are masking, its close to mirroring toggle with a pencil icon. That will delete your legs only and your torso will remain so you probably won't run into clippings anymore.

PS: Don't forget to save your project before deleting vertices because the process can't be undone if you did it wrong

Aaaaand all the clipping is gone. You're a true lifesaver, bro.

4 hours ago, xiaogelo said:

Dont understand how to use .

Hope someone can make a esay use one , 

i just know how to Use nexus mod manager …… ╯▂╰

Non-customizable muscle male body here. Easy to install/use since it's just a mesh file. There are no refits for it, though.

Edited by Russo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Russo said:

Aaaaand all the clipping is gone. You're a true lifesaver, bro.

glad i could help... i found that masking is very useful even when you are brushing some vertices that are bind to other vertices, so you just mask the ones you don't want to get their volume increased/decrease and play only with the one you want to. Also the vertices filter help you a lot to see which vertices you're playing with when you hover your mouse over the meshes. 

Edited by Ulfberth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, Russo said:

BodyTalk is the most customizable male body for FO4 so far. You can make beefy characters like the one above using it.

I highly recommend Victoriam line as well (high res body textures; compatible with BodyTalk).

What is the process of using Victoriam Line....I have Body talk and I use MO2 do just install it like any other mod and then use bodyslide to customize the body further?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Errol said:

What is the process of using Victoriam Line....I have Body talk and I use MO2 do just install it like any other mod and then use bodyslide to customize the body further?

Yep. Just make sure Victoriam Line is loaded after (below) BodyTalk in your mod list.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I deleted some vertices from Kellogg's Outfit in Outfit Studio and voilà. Shirtless.

enb2019_2_7_04_46_00.jpg

Edited by Russo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×