• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well. :)

I'm in the process of trying something that's turning out to be more ambitious than I had planned. I want to play a feminine-leaning, androgynous Altmer mage with a twunky Dunmer rogue for a boyfriend (work in progress images below). However, I'm having a hard time finding out how to make my Altmer as feminine as possible without simply making a female character, since I still wish to have that androgynous aspect.

Spoiler

ScreenShot18.thumb.jpg.f86d58f8dcfa6fd610b54b2eb5dc274f.jpgScreenShot17.thumb.jpg.2d5d846d1662ab7e295ef332254a4fcc.jpg

I'm currently using the following mods to directly influence the appearance / actions of my Altmer:

Spoiler

Meshes

• RaceMenu
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Ethereal Elven Overhaul
  • ApachiiSkyHair (Male)
  • SAM
  • SAM BBB HDT
  • SAM Feet High Poly

Textures

• Ethereal Elven Overhaul
  • SAM HD Textures
  • SAM Pretty Face for Male 2
  • Brows
  • The Eyes of Beauty

Animations

• Opposite Gender Animations for Player Character
  • Feminine Females

Mods out of the way, I thought I would consolidate all the questions I had into one post as to not clutter the site up too much. I’ll number my questions for ease of reading below:

1. How do I separate SAM body scaling from my Player Character to NPCs?

Although I want my Player Character to look feminine, narrow, and curvy, I don't want ALL the male characters in the game to follow suit. Is there a profile I can create in SAM that only applies to me and leaves all other male characters in the game with the default SAM scaling settings?

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.thumb.jpg.758a2f69fdfd7f6232998f7e6335b1f2.jpgScreenShot24.thumb.jpg.42151369329542d68ce2ea3074eca4d5.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot20.thumb.jpg.b22a1c34dc5fef2394b09d9064bdcf83.jpg

2. How do I blend neck textures into body textures?

Ethereal Elven Overhaul is the only mod I’ve found that makes elves look young in any capacity. The only problem is that the textures on the neck don’t blend very well with the SAM HD textures. Is there any mod or tool I could use to lessen the effects of this?

Spoiler

ScreenShot26.thumb.jpg.e4059d4a606f7b514825b690d58bfced.jpg

3. How do I get… doodles to wiggle?

I have SAM HDT bodies installed with the latest version, so pecs, bellies, butts, and balls all jiggle with motion. However, character schlongs have the weird, tentacle-dragging animations. I have FloppySOS installed, but it doesn’t change anything.

I hope the questions made sense and that my attached images go through. If I need to rephrase anything, please let me know! Thank you so much, everybody!!

Cheers and best wishes,

-Ellie :x

ScreenShot27.thumb.jpg.d8c565315529613596d512915ed26eed.jpg

Edited by EllieDoe

Hey Ellie! I think I can help you a little.

1. Instead of using the SAM scaling sliders, you could try to customize your character completely via Racemenu and leave the SAM sliders at zero. It's a bit of a hassle, but it should work.

2.Armor or something to hide the seam would be the easiest thing to do :PApart from that, you could try Unmasked Faces and see if that does anything. If you know your way around Photoshop, you could also open the SAM body textures and the face textures you'd like to use and adjust the face textures until the colours match. Doing that well can be pretty damn hard, though.

3. FloppySOS needs to be configured via MCM before it does anything. It's not applied automatically.

One more thing, it would be nice if you could convert screenshots into a smaller format like png or jpg before posting them ^_^

Edited by Dredd
  • Like 2

An option you have for the first is to edit the SAM body in Outfit Studio and included the mesh in whatever armors you convert/want for it (which is what I usually do).

The first two images are the regular SAM body, but the second two are the ones I made for my guy here (NSFW)

Spoiler

regularfront.PNGregularback.PNGeditedfront.PNGeditedback.PNG

Edited by jorrob96
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dredd said:

Hey Ellie! I think I can help you a little.

1. Instead of using the SAM scaling sliders, you could try to customize your character completely via Racemenu and leave the SAM sliders at zero. It's a bit of a hassle, but it should work.

2.Armor or something to hide the seam would be the easiest thing to do :PApart from that, you could try Unmasked Faces and see if that does anything. If you know your way around Photoshop, you could also open the SAM body textures and the face textures you'd like to use and adjust the face textures until the colours match. Doing that well can be pretty damn hard, though.

3. FloppySOS needs to be configured via MCM before it does anything. It's not applied automatically.

One more thing, it would be nice if you could convert screenshots into a smaller format like png or jpg before posting them ^_^

Hi, Dredd!! Thanks for the response!! I'll respond to your suggestions with the numbers to keep it organized. 

1. I had tried Racemenu sliders at first, but I noticed that a great deal of armors had some major clipping issues, especially in the shoulders and the hips. I know there's a way to refit armors, but I'd still be worried about making the armor clip for every other male character in the game. :(

2. I tried the Unmasked Faces!! It looks a little better, but there's still a noticeable difference in the surface of the skin. However, it's not too bad, and I can more than likely find a good collar / pendant / scarf or something to put on him if I really get antsy. :) 

Spoiler

ScreenShot28.jpg.7f0e774a4d106e4b4a2910c753458080.jpg

3. I ended up re-installing FloppySOS and found the MCM! However... he won't stop having a hard-on for some reason. I still need to re-download Sexlab and all that... Would that have been the issue there? Even after putting on and taking off armor, the schlong doesn't reset, meaning it just kinda stands out at 90 degrees. 

Update: the boner went away, but the physics aren't there, even after going into MCM and assigning "Full Floppy." :(

Also, I'm so sorry about the images!! I re-uploaded the ones in the original post, I hope that's okay!! :S

Thanks again for your help! You're awesome <3 

Cheers,

-Ellie :) 

Edited by EllieDoe

3 hours ago, jorrob96 said:

An option you have for the first is to edit the SAM body in Outfit Studio and included the mesh in whatever armors you convert/want for it (which is what I usually do).

The first two images are the regular SAM body, but the second two are the ones I made for my guy here (NSFW)

Hide contents

Hey there, Jorrob!

Thank you so much for the advice!! I'm sorry to ask, though--I'm a total baby at modding and don't know how BodySlide and all that works. (The most I have figured out is how to make a very simple custom follower hahaha). Would that body I sculpt for my Altmer apply ONLY to him? Once I make it, how do I refit things  (if need be)? Also, hope I'm not overstepping any, but that's a nice ass you sculpted xD

Thanks again! Cheers,

1 hour ago, EllieDoe said:

Hey there, Jorrob!

Thank you so much for the advice!! I'm sorry to ask, though--I'm a total baby at modding and don't know how BodySlide and all that works. (The most I have figured out is how to make a very simple custom follower hahaha). Would that body I sculpt for my Altmer apply ONLY to him? Once I make it, how do I refit things  (if need be)? Also, hope I'm not overstepping any, but that's a nice ass you sculpted xD

Thanks again! Cheers,

Yes the body would only apply to him since what you'd essentially do is make armor plugins and equip your character with those specific versions. For example when I edited the Nightingale Armor, I saved it as a different nif, made it a variant of the normal armor in the creation kit, and only characters I equipped with that armor had the body that came with it. And to refit the armors you'd use the same tools you used to sculpt the body (although there's more steps involved if you want it to be SAM morph compatible).

BodySlide and Outfit Studio aren't too complicated since there's a ton of tutorials, but there's definitely a lot of extra steps compared to just using the racemenu body sliders. The main reason I started doing it that way was I couldn't get the bodies I wanted (in particular the ass and chest) and I was already converting a lot of armors so I figured why not. There's a lot of trial and error involved too but if you do decide to do it that way I can make a more comprehensive guide.

• Like 1

11 часов назад, jorrob96 сказал:

Скрыть содержимое

Hello!

Did you do that in BodySlide??? Is your body preset is HDT-compatible?

Thank you in advance! ^_^

6 hours ago, jorrob96 said:

Yes the body would only apply to him since what you'd essentially do is make armor plugins and equip your character with those specific versions. For example when I edited the Nightingale Armor, I saved it as a different nif, made it a variant of the normal armor in the creation kit, and only characters I equipped with that armor had the body that came with it. And to refit the armors you'd use the same tools you used to sculpt the body (although there's more steps involved if you want it to be SAM morph compatible).

BodySlide and Outfit Studio aren't too complicated since there's a ton of tutorials, but there's definitely a lot of extra steps compared to just using the racemenu body sliders. The main reason I started doing it that way was I couldn't get the bodies I wanted (in particular the ass and chest) and I was already converting a lot of armors so I figured why not. There's a lot of trial and error involved too but if you do decide to do it that way I can make a more comprehensive guide.

So the new body type would only show up whenever those certain armors were equipped? Is there any way to permanently give him that body type (including when he's running around bare-ass naked xD)? 

I did try digging into BodySlide, but I couldn't figure out how to get to SAM bodies to do anything. The only things that were showing up were my UNP files. :( 

Update: I found this mod (Custom Races), do you think it would do the trick? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720

Edited by EllieDoe

11 hours ago, EllieDoe said:

3. I ended up re-installing FloppySOS and found the MCM! However... he won't stop having a hard-on for some reason. I still need to re-download Sexlab and all that... Would that have been the issue there? Even after putting on and taking off armor, the schlong doesn't reset, meaning it just kinda stands out at 90 degrees. 

Update: the boner went away, but the physics aren't there, even after going into MCM and assigning "Full Floppy." :(

The boner is the default for your character's schlong afaik. So, after creating your character or opening Racemenu, it's normal that the character is shown with a boner. If it stays all the time and even clips through non-revealing clothes, something is wrong with your setup. Are you running Schlongs of Skyrim and SAM at the same time, for example?

About FloppySOS, assign hotkeys in its menu and use those to check if it works at all. The auto settings as well as the Floppify spells (which are in the Alteration tab iirc) don't always work for me, either, but the hotkeys work 100%. Also, for the arousal detection option, you need Sexlab Aroused I think. Otherwise, FloppySOS doesn't need Sexlab to function.

• Hot 1

4 hours ago, Den987 said:

Hello!

Did you do that in BodySlide??? Is your body preset is HDT-compatible?

Thank you in advance! ^_^

I made it with Outfit Studio so it's not a preset but yes it is

Spoiler

tumblr_p6b28hrBhl1uczge6o1_500.giftumblr_p6b28hrBhl1uczge6o2_500.gif

2 hours ago, EllieDoe said:

So the new body type would only show up whenever those certain armors were equipped? Is there any way to permanently give him that body type (including when he's running around bare-ass naked xD)? 

I did try digging into BodySlide, but I couldn't figure out how to get to SAM bodies to do anything. The only things that were showing up were my UNP files. :( 

Update: I found this mod (Custom Races), do you think it would do the trick? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720

Yeah what I do is I make the armor and then also what's basically an equippable nude suit and tell Sex Lab not to strip it off for animations. Custom Races should work and there's a tutorial about making custom races SAM compatible. I've just personally never done it but if you're more familiar with the creation kit than Outfit Studio then it should be easier.

2 часа назад, jorrob96 сказал:

I made it with Outfit Studio so it's not a preset but yes it is

Скрыть содержимое

tumblr_p6b28hrBhl1uczge6o1_500.giftumblr_p6b28hrBhl1uczge6o2_500.gif

Thank you :) I hope I'll figure it out how to use it

4 hours ago, Dredd said:

The boner is the default for your character's schlong afaik. So, after creating your character or opening Racemenu, it's normal that the character is shown with a boner. If it stays all the time and even clips through non-revealing clothes, something is wrong with your setup. Are you running Schlongs of Skyrim and SAM at the same time, for example?

About FloppySOS, assign hotkeys in its menu and use those to check if it works at all. The auto settings as well as the Floppify spells (which are in the Alteration tab iirc) don't always work for me, either, but the hotkeys work 100%. Also, for the arousal detection option, you need Sexlab Aroused I think. Otherwise, FloppySOS doesn't need Sexlab to function.

So far as the boner goes, it does go away when armor is equipped but comes back when it's taken back off, at least for longer than I had thought it would. He eventually went soft, yay! 

I typically play with a controller--would I need to switch to keyboard in order for those hotkeys to work? Thank you!! <3 

4 hours ago, jorrob96 said:

Yeah what I do is I make the armor and then also what's basically an equippable nude suit and tell Sex Lab not to strip it off for animations. Custom Races should work and there's a tutorial about making custom races SAM compatible. I've just personally never done it but if you're more familiar with the creation kit than Outfit Studio then it should be easier.

This is actually my first bit of modding that doesn't involve making a very elementary and basic follower, so I have a toooon I need to read up on when it comes to Creation Kit and Outfit Studio. You've been a huge help, though, thank you so much for being patient with me :) 

1 hour ago, EllieDoe said:

I typically play with a controller--would I need to switch to keyboard in order for those hotkeys to work? Thank you!! <3 

I play with a controller, too. You have to turn the controller off in order to set the hotkeys in the MCM, but once they're set, you can turn the controller back on and still use the hotkeys. Goes for all hotkeys you want to define via MCM. It's a little weird, but that's just the way the coockie crumbles I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

I play with a controller, too. You have to turn the controller off in order to set the hotkeys in the MCM, but once they're set, you can turn the controller back on and still use the hotkeys. Goes for all hotkeys you want to define via MCM. It's a little weird, but that's just the way the coockie crumbles I guess.

Oh! So, you can use both at once? :D

Update: I figured out how to make the PC body different from others, but I've temporarily had to switch over to SOS to work on that. Everything is going well so far, but I've run into the problem of "If I make everyone else SAM, my PC will have a big invisible hole in his crotch."