• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Looking good so far.  I admit that the shrouded armor with all those belts and leather just screams for a certain type of audience. ?

• LOL 1

I am soooooo happy that we finally have someone who's refiting all these Armors! Maybe my NPC's don't have to wear underwear only in the future. :D 

WoW! these refits look incredible! Im especially excited for the Iron armor one, simply because a lot of characters wear steel and iron, and I have yet to find a skimpy version of either of those armor types-until now! Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

Don't forget the Bulge shape bro. Lol. Man and bulge always pair.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darnexx said:

How about an alternative Version for the Shrouded Armor? One with Pants maybe? :D 

I have a couple different ideas for the Shrouded Armor lol. It'll probably be one of the later ones I upload but there will be multiple versions of it.

• Upvote 1

Oh this is going to be awesome!

If you feel like it, could you possibly put the bandit fur armour higher up on the priority list? Only if you want ofc

Thanks for creating these wonderful conversions! ???

Creative texturing. I love it. That arch mage sure unique one.

Edited by Don

Can't wait to have my People of Skyrim walk around in Skimpy Clothing. Not only Underwear haha :D 

On 5/8/2018 at 4:56 PM, jorrob96 said:

Mage Apprentice:

image.png.c4ad79f95357868601f932703b0961d7.pngimage.thumb.png.9e3dc4d2764daf5cf9fa21c181debdca.png

Mage Journeyman:

image.png.c2f44e0eb3e73d0e31123eb4af1aa2c9.pngimage.thumb.png.32494a7d3475d99544edd895d2d2f912.png

Archmage: 

image.thumb.png.a4f3d7eba5ab779df2aabd248940a929.pngimage.thumb.png.96f1b084d9d380f373fa13a8f6571fa6.png

I'd say right now the arch mage robes are the ones I'm experimenting with most.

image.thumb.png.a0735c2f3343f9306b3cf3498b8a0a53.pngimage.png.839442598d11b84d418bcc14f1aeea61.png

Trying to decide between this and the other arch mage robes. I've already tested the other mage outfits in game so this should be up fairly soon.

• Like 1

You can combine the front part too. Fur after robe. More elegant i think.

4 hours ago, Don said:

You can combine the front part too. Fur after robe. More elegant i think.

image.thumb.png.ff1f0933edc11ff82eae229c719e1ce4.png

Definitely much better. Thanks!

• Like 6

This work really need patient and good mood. You making unique and great refit here. 

Things I currently have planned:

• Non HDT versions of armor/clothing (a lot of vanilla clothing won't have hdt. they're just too low poly so you end up with clipping and sharp points.)
  • Standalone versions (this is easy to do, I just hate working in the creation kit with how randomly it crashes. if you don't want to wait and make standalone versions yourself feel free to upload them)
  • Look into the mismatched mage robes
  • Revealing bandit armor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/19/2018 at 5:14 PM, jorrob96 said:

• Non HDT versions of armor/clothing (a lot of vanilla clothing won't have hdt. they're just too low poly so you end up with clipping and sharp points.)
  • Standalone versions (this is easy to do, I just hate working in the creation kit with how randomly it crashes. if you don't want to wait and make standalone versions yourself feel free to upload them)
  • Revealing bandit armor

You're doing Dibella's work, my friend! I am so looking forward to your next release!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 11:14 AM, jorrob96 said:

• Revealing bandit armor

A quick update since I've been gone playing Overwatch for a sad amount of time

Fixed the issue with mage robes, it was actually very simple and easy I was just looking in the wrong places.

• LOL 1
  • Upvote 1

Patiently waiting for your awesome work. Quick suggestion, please make all of 'em modular. Guess some warriors and mages prefer their ultimate weapons unbridled.

Grazie

• Like 2