• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

HDT Physics for SAM Genitals

Are there any HDT Physics mods for SAM that give genitals physics, I'm currently using HDT BBB for SAM which has a scrotum option but was wondering if there are any mods that apply it to the schlong as well?

Awesome this looks exactly like what I'm looking for, I can only seem to get it to work on the npcs and not the player character though and have no Idea what I'm doing wrong, any ideas?

Pretty inexperienced with modding so I'm probably just making an obvious mistake.

It should work for both, open the MCM maybe and check. Then you can see the Hotkeys aswell. on default it should be CTRG + delete(?) I have an german keyboard, so not sure about the key names. A little menu should open then you can set FullFloppy, Low and so on. For NPC's you can do the same, CTRG + Insert.

Looked through the settings carefully and made sure I had full floppy set and attempted it with each one of the Toggle modes (Manual, Detect and Arousal Based) But none of them seem to work. Could it possible be the way I installed it or the mod conflicting with something, not sure if it's a setting since I've gone through all the MCM stuff?

30 minutes ago, 76544 said:

Looked through the settings carefully and made sure I had full floppy set and attempted it with each one of the Toggle modes (Manual, Detect and Arousal Based) But none of them seem to work. Could it possible be the way I installed it or the mod conflicting with something, not sure if it's a setting since I've gone through all the MCM stuff?

Do you have https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2254-skse-register-custom-animation-events/ installed aswell? It's needed. Or an Load Order problem.

Edited by Darnexx

Yeah I made sure to have the prerequisite mods installed, I've been reading that there may be a script error that causes it not work on the player and tried installing a fix but that didn't work either. I was wondering if it may be a load order issue but don't know too much about how to fix that.

1 hour ago, 76544 said:

Yeah I made sure to have the prerequisite mods installed, I've been reading that there may be a script error that causes it not work on the player and tried installing a fix but that didn't work either. I was wondering if it may be a load order issue but don't know too much about how to fix that.

Maybe that helps. dunno. 

Unbenannt.JPG.69826da2fb3a13d090b6b38d4a1367f2.JPG

1.JPG.c1f984adc60c2714a00f5cc1cfd1d9f4.JPG

I've had a weird / tough time with getting this to work, too. As it stands, NPCs seem to be fine (albeit a little stiff), but I can't get my PC to work. Does it have anything to do with my having assigned him as "female" in SexLab?

2 hours ago, Darnexx said:

I only run into problems when I forgot that Event Mod. 

Which version are you using? I have it downloaded, Floppy as last in my load order, and all other HDT mods affecting the body turned off, but it still isn't working. :( 

7 hours ago, EllieDoe said:

Which version are you using? I have it downloaded, Floppy as last in my load order, and all other HDT mods affecting the body turned off, but it still isn't working. :( 

Latest I think. Unless there was an update in the last, let's say 2 years.

• Like 1