• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kirax

Taking some refit requests

Send me armor mod links that you want refitted in this thread.

I might take on some of them, but I mostly only wanna do skimpy ones

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, smidgen said:

If you're looking for some skimpy armours to refit; Aoki on the nexus created a whole bunch. The Blacksmith one and some others are pretty cool.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/513855?tab=user+files&BH=1

Thank you for the recommendation but nah they're not really my taste. I don't like skimpy armors that have dicks hanging out

Also these textures seem kinda bad

Why not add underwear for clothes\armors ? And Sam have function for briefs >>>

• Upvote 1

More Skimpy Armor would be great! Not revaling tho, I don't like that dick out all the time xD And like Render said, more underwear. :D 

I personally would love to see more skimpy versions of vanilla outfits, but there aren't all that many out there afaik.

Refurbmadness makes skimpy but not revealing armors. Some of them have been refitted already, though. They're also decidedly girly, but to each their own.

A refit of Winter is Coming - Cloaks could be cool, too. They actually fit relatively well even without being refitted, so all it needs would be a few tweaks here and there. to make them perfect. Not necessarily skimpy, unless you don't equip much else ?

Everyone's favourite Immersive Armors contains a few skimpy male items, too. Refitting this mod at least in parts would also make you a bit of a hero because it has been requested before quite often iirc.

Apart from that, I found a thread on reddit some time ago that contains a massive amount of links to all kinds of armor mods. Highlights include:

Apachii Divine Elegance Store contains a ridiculous amount of fun and sometimes silly stuff, from actually good armors to underwear and towels to painted fingernails. Maybe you'll find something in there that's really worth refitting.

Then there's Black desert Online Part 1 and Part 2.  They look pretty damn good, at least in the screenshots. The author appears to be korean, so there might be a bit of a language barrier when it comes to asking for permission.

50 minutes ago, Dredd said:

I personally would love to see more skimpy versions of vanilla outfits, but there aren't all that many out there afaik.

Refurbmadness makes skimpy but not revealing armors. Some of them have been refitted already, though. They're also decidedly girly, but to each their own.

A refit of Winter is Coming - Cloaks could be cool, too. They actually fit relatively well even without being refitted, so all it needs would be a few tweaks here and there. to make them perfect. Not necessarily skimpy, unless you don't equip much else ?

Everyone's favourite Immersive Armors contains a few skimpy male items, too. Refitting this mod at least in parts would also make you a bit of a hero because it has been requested before quite often iirc.

Apart from that, I found a thread on reddit some time ago that contains a massive amount of links to all kinds of armor mods. Highlights include:

Apachii Divine Elegance Store contains a ridiculous amount of fun and sometimes silly stuff, from actually good armors to underwear and towels to painted fingernails. Maybe you'll find something in there that's really worth refitting.

Then there's Black desert Online Part 1 and Part 2.  They look pretty damn good, at least in the screenshots. The author appears to be korean, so there might be a bit of a language barrier when it comes to asking for permission.

I'm already on the case of the black desert armors, I did one and it was quite exhausting since every armor is like 15 parts in outfit studio, also there's the hdt part that I didn't really figure out how to deal with correctly yet. So the whole thing was put on hold.

Also this wasn't that much of a difference from the original one.

2145218683_enb2018_07_1900_58_10_27.jpg.870f525912b214e67bab246fbd225214.jpg

I will check out Immersive Armors/that thread on reddit tomorrow though. It's 2 am here so I need to go to bed. Overall thank you.

Edited by Kirax
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

What about the original Tsun Armor with HDT on the loincloth? Would love to see the cloth react with the cock beneath ? 

Is it possible to redo the refits of the Dawnguard and Dragonborn armours (at least the gauntlets and boots)? I've noticed that the gauntlets and boots tend to have clipping issues when using higher values for Samson (although not sure for Samuel though).

23 hours ago, Render said:

Hey buddy just wanna tell you I went through these links and they’re mostly stuff cropped from the vanilla armors. I’m skeptical about how the textures are gonna look like in game and ... I’m probably not gonna wear them in the game myself if I do ‘em. It must have taken you some time to gather these links though, I appreciate your efforts, it’s just that I’m a really picky person and also lazy asf. I might take a look at them in the future, but honestly these are super easy to refit yourself, just follow the tutorial if you’re interested. It’ll probably only take you like 3-4 minutes for a single piece, ask me anything if you encounter problems.

Edited by Kirax

19 hours ago, Grimmer's said:

pls the kibelius from black desert, i tried to make refit, but... i have no idea what i was doing.

This one is on my to do list, they will be refitted in the near future alone with some of the other BDO armors.

• Like 1

does the creators of the BDO armors allow sharing edits? I've refitted some myself but I didn't know that we could share them!

2 minutes ago, LuckyHarris said:

does the creators of the BDO armors allow sharing edits? I've refitted some myself but I didn't know that we could share them!

I won’t share them publicly then.

Cool X) I just suggested. Thanks for your advice and assistance? Later I'll try.
(Welcome to the club of laziness) ?

56 minutes ago, Dredd said:

This one has in fact been done: 

Oh, I thought it was a different fashion. Just on the site I found several modular steel armor.

19 hours ago, plutarco said:

I glance it but it's difficult for me to refit it for sam because this genitals is half-erected and furthermore it gets curved in the armor. so if I adjust genitals to armor, genitals becomes smaller than what we desire, and the other if I adjust armor to genitals, armor gets deformed grotesquely. Does anybody have good idea?;)

The Well Dressed Mage is beautiful !!! I do not know if Earrindo allows refit of his work but I'm trying to talk to him on the nexus to ask for permission.

Combine imperial skirt with nordic curved armor i think can match the shape though.

Edited by Don

6 hours ago, DifferentHead said:

Same as me. I really don't understand the fascination with ridiculously skimpy armors. Some armors are even more sexy (cos they're not ridiculous) while maintaining realism, like this one:

Wish I knew someone who'd do it for me... :(

different strokes for different folks, friend. If other people aren't making what you like then it's a good idea to try and learn to make what you want for yourself.