• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kirax

Taking some refit requests

Great thank you so much, its ok without the Gloves, still its worth to put in here for download, making Vectorplexus more items selection to download 🙂 wish I can do refits its just too complicated for me to do :_(

Just now, urieldover said:

Great thank you so much, its ok without the Gloves, still its worth to put in here for download, making Vectorplexus more items selection to download 🙂 wish I can do refits its just too complicated for me to do :_(

I can tell you it's not complicated in the slightest and it takes like 10 minutes for an entire armor mod.

There's even a very easy tutorial on the front page right now.

But people are not gonna try anyway because begging other people to do stuff for them is easier.

Anyway have a good day bud

Edited by Kirax

Thanks Kirax I did tried still hoping I can make it, maybe someday 🙂 I already download the .docx tutorial hehe. Have a good day as well bud. thanks heaps 

That author of Medusa and Drakul wrote :

Author's instructions

i don't want any part of this mod being modified and/or used in other mods and games without my consent.

If that author give permission long time ago maybe i already load it. I even make skimpy version from it. Made this almost year ago.

20170930105935_1.thumb.jpg.16993789b7889671a9988d34f12b1818.jpg20170930110413_1.thumb.jpg.0c1d40b1d0f566ebfb66366cc8a015b9.jpg

I even made that Skirt Transparent to enhance sexiness.

Edited by Don
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirax said:

I can tell you it's not complicated in the slightest and it takes like 10 minutes for an entire armor mod.

There's even a very easy tutorial on the front page right now.

But people are not gonna try anyway because begging other people to do stuff for them is easier.

Anyway have a good day bud

Lollllll. Arrow straight to knee.

Kirax true about this. You just have to learn a bit. Literally using Dyndolod still harder than this case.

Edited by Don

13 minutes ago, infiniteone said:

Has anyone found any good skimpy farm clothes? lol 😜

I did find some that I was attempting to refit, but it's extremely difficult to refit those types of clothing for SAM.

They are so low poly that with too much manipulation they become very sharp and pointy, and since they're skimpy I can't delete parts of the body to make up for that. I wasn't able to come up with anything that I deemed worthy of releasing to the public... maybe I'll try again in the future but my expectations for that project are low 😅

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, air said:

I did find some that I was attempting to refit, but it's extremely difficult to refit those types of clothing for SAM.

They are so low poly that with too much manipulation they become very sharp and pointy, and since they're skimpy I can't delete parts of the body to make up for that. I wasn't able to come up with anything that I deemed worthy of releasing to the public... maybe I'll try again in the future but my expectations for that project are low 😅

Thats awesome man I wish you luck!   There may be some other items which can be re-purposed by removing parts of the mesh and using rugged textures.  I wish I knew how to do the clothing stuffs, but ive yet to dive into it, havnt even gotten bodyslide functional yet, though its installed, just no SAM stuff or knowledge how to do it yet lol.  I wish we could just use Blender3d.  😭

6 hours ago, urieldover said:

@Tavman4

I've seen someone posted about Dizona Centurion outfit 🙂

That's already downloadable.

Hi there. Would love to see a refit of the 'Masters' outfit from Isle of Mara (executioner nif). With this mod and SAM we just get a hole on the 'Masters' where the schlong should be