• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kirax

Taking some refit requests

The creator of "The Well Dressed Mage" has authorized the refit as long as he is credited with his work. I informed him where the refit would be posted and he saw no problem at all.

screenshot_0001.png.70e665549116f866c61b5367ae193e39.png

Appears to have permission hurdles. If you can get me a screen of him okaying this to be on Vector I'll give a SAM conversion a shot. I converted this for something else before,  and I might be decent enough at this now to do it with a SAM overhaul so let me know if you get the green light. ❤️ Kilts

On 8/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, neutraldude said:

screenshot_0001.png.70e665549116f866c61b5367ae193e39.png

Appears to have permission hurdles. If you can get me a screen of him okaying this to be on Vector I'll give a SAM conversion a shot. I converted this for something else before,  and I might be decent enough at this now to do it with a SAM overhaul so let me know if you get the green light. ❤️ Kilts

Sadly the author hasn't been online since last year, so the chances of getting direct permissions are next to nothing.

I did however notice the authors note under the permissions tab 'Contact me first, as some files used are free use, some the original authors have graciously allowed my use for this project.' so the issue isn't necessarily them, but the other users assets. Checking all the listed parts they all have open permission to use, either in the description or the permission tab. I suspect it was the cloaks part that wasn't open for use at the time, but has been updated since with a note in the description.

I'm uncertain just where the line is drawn, and if that reasonably satisfies that its fine to use or convert. I'd be happy to screenshot all the permissions if it helps get kilts for SAM.

That author never reply mine too. I already refit this since april 2018 in LE. Some author just gone. Lol

20180402232812_1.thumb.jpg.8ab2e2574030451808aef57071c5bdd3.jpg