• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

neutraldude

I added enhanced Schlong Control directly into my SAM. Happy to share

Just need to clarify something real quick. Is 2.011.19 the actual latest? I could swear I remember some unofficial updates were here. If there are I'd obviously prefer to integrate it into that so the latest one has this. Or may just make a full addon esp module, but no need if this isn't being updated anymore. Anyway, how I enhanced it:

Same hotkey support as SoS has and the key can be remapped etc

Also added a means to simply interact with a male and he will get fully hard. No spamming needed. Interact again and it will go soft. This feature can be disabled if not wanted. I love it

Erection unison. Can press a hot key and all nearby revealing males will get hard at the same time. Do it again to go softy mode

Edit: Forgot we can't seem to edit these after x time so adding more clarity here

I added a new tab to the SAM MCM page. This tab is where my changes and hotkey settings are. Not touching the other tabs (unless there are requests to?)

Can also look at enlarging the entire penis via hotkey. I know all about ninode manipulation and use QueueNinodeUpdate() etc all the time for other things. Should be do-able

Frankly there is no reason to stop at penis control. I use a menu-on-demand that lets me spawn instant male scenes. Make a bed a appear, and spawn/despawn males at the bed, and/or command them to do anything. Makeout, foreplay, foot massage, gentle fucking, rough fucking, whatever

Does not have anything to do with Sexlab. Though if you are using Sexlab they do not interact with eachother so you can use both. I am also open to requests!

Pretty limitless really and I want to share some of this with my bros! I'll add some screenshots soon if that helps

Edited by neutraldude
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Size control via hotkey would be a great feature that's sorely missing in game (no spells, nothing!). It might be good to keep a simple version that just does added hotkeys and then another that adds on spawnables / NPC control. Will eagerly look at what you share either way!

I'd be so happy to use this version as I for one, was asking if such feature exists. Apparently, the Schlong Ring Controller is kind of a hassle to use and is the only alternative available. Kudos!

On 8/17/2018 at 12:36 PM, neutraldude said:

Just need to clarify something real quick. Is 2.011.19 the actual latest? I could swear I remember some unofficial updates were here.

There were unofficial updates back on HoT, but they were not authorized by Vector.  Also, Vector did post screenshots of the SAM update he was working on about a couple of years ago.  It was a nifty idea of using a tiered modular armor system where you can dynamically toggle different layers of the current armor directly from the SAM MCM.

• Sad 1

Almost done with it. Got distracted making some cuties lol

Releasing in the next day or two with the functionality you expect but holding off on the other stuff for now. I made this with without messing with SAM at all, and with no esp.  It's a hotkey menu for setting keys etc

I am on the fence of whether to add more options, like changing the weather/lighting and non-sexual things. Sorry for the rambling just thinking out loud I guess. Prolly keep it simple at first

Edited by neutraldude
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2