• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

SAM and SAM Light are not compatible with each other with regards to body textures due to how genitals are managed.  SAM uses a separate texture for genitals while SAM Light has the genitals added on the body texture.

For the feet going through the floor, check to make sure the skeleton scaling for the legs aren't set to a large value.

Any chance of getting the source for the racemenu plugin? I'm interested in making some modifications.

I followed the instructions and successfully accessed the racemenu to modify my character by the command "showracemenu", but the magic spell given by SAM mod is not working.

33 minutes ago, ifuleme said:

I followed the instructions and successfully accessed the racemenu to modify my character by the command "showracemenu", but the magic spell given by SAM mod is not working.

To do that you'll need UIExtensions, there are links under the "requirements" section.

Thx, i just found out that to use the SAM magic, i need to press "z", not clicking the mouse😅 

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could answer a question, Do I need the XPMSE32 RaceMenu Plugin when using this or does it perform the same function?

The XPMSE RaceMenu plugin adds its own set of sliders (mainly used for general skeleton scaling and weapon positioning).  It is not related at all to my mod which focuses specifically on SAM.

Just wanted to thank you for the mod! It works great except I'm having trouble figuring out the bodygen part. All other functionality works but when I try editing the template and morph ini files in the BodyGen folder, the changes are not reflected in game. This is mid-game so I first went into skee.ini and changed the bodygen and bodymorph options to 0, went back into the game, saved, edited the template/morph ini, set the skee.ini options back to 1. However, when using the sam target spell, all npcs still start off at their default values

After disabling BodyGen and BodyMorphs, load the save to confirm that the morphs have been removed by using the target spell.  Disabling those options should have cleared all morphs from the skse co-save.

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, KouLeifoh said:

After disabling BodyGen and BodyMorphs, load the save to confirm that the morphs have been removed by using the target spell.  Disabling those options should have cleared all morphs from the skse co-save.

Thank you for the reply, do you know what path the co-saves are located at?

Never mind, I found them. I see the .skse file along with my save. So basically just to make sure I have it right, first disable bodygen and morphs in the skee.ini file, reload the save, check morphs are removed using the target spell,  save again (?), then alter the template/morph ini, then reload the save?

Edited by philayminyon
Correction

That's basically it.  When you save the first time after disabling bodygen and body morphs, the skse co-save should be smaller since morphs are no longer saved.  They will be reapplied with new values from the template/morph ini files once bodygen and body morphs are re-enabled.