Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

On 7/18/2020 at 8:43 PM, dali0906 said:

I would love to love this mod, but I have a problem that kind of makes it hard to use, whenever I change any of the values in the sliders, like say, Samson or Samuel, it changes the torso but not the feet and hands, resulting in these very obvious seams, and the more I change the slider the more noticeable they get. I am using a custom race(Bochu race) so that might be the problem there, so I'm going to go in-game and check if this happens with vanilla races as well as soon as I can(though I can't at the moment) and update this post. Until then though, if this is simply a more common problem than I realise, please do tell me why it usually happens. 

I checked and it's no better on vanilla races. Seems to be a universal problem.

Author
Author of the topic Posted

@Rhotfyr  The target character must be male and part of a playable race.  Custom races are generally not supported.

@dali0906  As with all morphs, refits that include those morphs are required to see any change.  The best test is to unequip all gear before adjusting the sliders, and then setting the Samuel slider to 100.  If your character doesn't have a large round belly, then something is wrong.

Posted (edited)

hi! ran into a bit of a problem,

i ran loot and it kind of messed up my load order and now when i use morphs for racemenu the options for like the additional body parts, like breast and butts, isn't showing up anymore, whats more, when i use it more than once the game cant detect my keyboard anymore, so i cant press any buttons and i gotta alt+tab to exit the game,

any help? its probably got somethin to do with the load order, so i feel like i should reinstall everything again, but im not sure what the load order of everything should be

Edited by Reus

Author
Author of the topic Posted

Loot is just one part of the problem.  The other is the order conflicting files are being overwritten.  If they don't match the Loot order, that can potentially cause issues too.  Unless you're using a mod manager, it's best to reinstall mods again, starting with the essentials like SKSE and RaceMenu.

Note almost to myself: 

The latest updates of SKSE64 (2.0.19) as well as Racemenu SE (4.0.13)  often halt the function of UI Extension (1.2.0), that is necessary for this mod.  [updated]: have an issue with the body morph function, the core function of SAM (full) as well as this mod, itself.

In other words, this mod might be (at least for now) not 100% compatible with the latest Racemenu. I often fail in loading the saved slider parameters like Samuson and Samuel values in Racemenu's SAM morph window.

If some of you have not updated SKSE64/ Racemenu SE yet, I'd recommend to wait for the update for a while.

Edited by y_sengaku