• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
rhavik

Download — SAM SE - Vanilla Armor Refit

SAM SE - Vanilla Armor Refit

View File

These are simply the armors I have already converted for Oldrim, converted over to SE. They will work as is, if you want functioning morphs then you must also have KouLeifoh's SAM Morphs for RaceMenu. There are a few 1st person body meshes missing that I forgot to do. Other than that, this is mostly complete.

Credits:

VectorPlexus for SAM
KouLeifoh for getting SAM to work in SE
Bethesda for Skyrim

Permissions: Do what you want with these, just give credit.

• Thanks 1

I don't know how and why, but your mod is giving me CTDs in less than 1minute of gameplay. I'm completly sure its yours cuz i have very few plugins in my SE MO and i've been disabling one by one to find out which one was giving me the CTDs. I used a "fresh save" to make the tests, by "fresh save" i mean using "coc whiterun" at the main menu.

image.thumb.png.504ac115153ac9fc1497cdfee77b3264.png

6 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

I don't know how and why, but your mod is giving me CTDs in less than 1minute of gameplay. I'm completly sure its yours cuz i have very few plugins in my SE MO and i've been disabling one by one to find out which one was giving me the CTDs. I used a "fresh save" to make the tests, by "fresh save" i mean using "coc whiterun" at the main menu.

Hello and sorry for interruption,

I'm also very interested in which version of SE/ SKSE64/ Racemenu SE you install now, since I, as an publisher of another SE converted packages (vanilla clothes and DLC DB's) also got another  CTD report from SE version user. I assume that my procedure of making SE compatible package was the same as that of rhavik's this package.

AFAIK, SAM Morphs has been developed and tested by the developer (Source: The author (Kou)'s comment) with SE 1.5.39/ Racemenu 0.2.3, not Racemenu SE 0.2.4+ (though he suppose that the morph itself and the newer format of SAM refit SHOULD work fine (Source: Kou's another post).

In other word, we (at least I) don't know the exact compatibility between latest SE/ SKSE64/ Racemenu SE and supposedly SE compatible SAM refits.

If you use the latest build of Racemenu SE like 0.2.7 together with SAM Morphs and rhavik's this package, I wish you to ask three vavors for specify your problem:

1. Does SAM Morph itself (seemingly) work in your Skyrim SE? Only does the refit(s) cause CTD? 
  2. Does Downgrading SE from 1.5.53 to 1.5.39 (together with SKSE64/ Racemenu SE/ other dependent mods) solve your problem?
  3. If you are OK, don't you mind also downloading (one of) my two vanilla refit packages (as for download links, I posted above) and test whether they can cause CTD with your Skyrim SE as rhavik's this package does? As for the vanilla clothing, I assume that visiting Riverwood (by coc/ by foot in game) would be enough (since that village has Alvor, Sven and Embry with refitted outfit).

30 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

Hello and sorry for interruption,

I'm also very interested in which version of SE/ SKSE64/ Racemenu SE you install now, since I, as an publisher of another SE converted packages (vanilla clothes and DLC DB's) also got another  CTD report from SE version user. I assume that my procedure of making SE compatible package was the same as that of rhavik's this package.

AFAIK, SAM Morphs has been developed and tested by the developer (Source: The author (Kou)'s comment) with SE 1.5.39/ Racemenu 0.2.3, not Racemenu SE 0.2.4+ (though he suppose that the morph itself and the newer format of SAM refit SHOULD work fine (Source: Kou's another post).

In other word, we (at least I) don't know the exact compatibility between latest SE/ SKSE64/ Racemenu SE and supposedly SE compatible SAM refits.

If you use the latest build of Racemenu SE like 0.2.7 together with SAM Morphs and rhavik's this package, I wish you to ask three vavors for specify your problem:

1. Does SAM Morph itself (seemingly) work in your Skyrim SE? Only does the refit(s) cause CTD? 
  2. Does Downgrading SE from 1.5.53 to 1.5.39 (together with SKSE64/ Racemenu SE/ other dependent mods) solve your problem?
  3. If you are OK, don't you mind also downloading (one of) my two vanilla refit packages (as for download links, I posted above) and test whether they can cause CTD with your Skyrim SE as rhavik's this package does? As for the vanilla clothing, I assume that visiting Riverwood (by coc/ by foot in game) would be enough (since that village has Alvor, Sven and Embry with refitted outfit).

well, actually i did more testings and looks like its not the armor fault at all. I've tried running with and without it in both SE - 1.5.50, SE- 1.5.39 and Racemenu - 0.2.4, 2.3.0 and 0.2.6 .The CTDs still happening and i have no idea why.

• Thanks 1