• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

FrezeDEF

Xsoldier abandoned?

The mod is finished. This would make sense if you were talking about SAM, but the Xsolider mod is actually finished.

1 hour ago, Neldar said:

But what about this? 

This update will not be published?

probably not, sadly!

Edited by air

I think with the amount of trash email talking shit to him he eventually gave up.

Some of them were from fellow gay guys too.

It's kinda funny since of all humans living on this planet, gay people should know the best that it's not their business if someone else is into something they're not. But still there were people yelling about making sex content in video games is bad, or 'blah blah blah these body types are not realistic, jesus it's super disgusting'.

Absolutely hysterical.

Edited by Kirax

Hope everything works out for Vector! I did pretty much buy XCOM2 just because of him. 

I think a big part of it was that he was making incredible art but needed to make it work. He gets a ton of downloads and views, but it looks like this isn't translating into support. I think I'm gonna go over to Patreon this week, though I should have done it a while ago. I love his mods, he's just extremely talented and just keeps getting better, at modeling, animations, making textures, scripting, everything.