• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Juice

Fitting armors and clothes for SAM, New here

Hello guys i'm new here and i showed a great intrest on the "Shape Atlas for Men" mod for skyrim,

the thing is that i have a bunch of armors that i want to refit, sadly i don't know how, i found this tutorial

LINK:

But the problem i have that everytime is when i import the TRI file, says "Failed to import .tri file"

so can someone show me another way to do it? or how to fix the .TRI file issue? all help is apreciated :)

Just now, zerosleepless said:

That particular issue has been introduced in the latest outfit studio (Version 4.6.2)  , just try out a previous version , like  4.6.0.

Oh, ok, i see now, yes i think that might be the issue, because my brother installed some of his mods accidentally on my files, messing my skyrim game up, since they were to many i decided to just delete the entire game, yesterday the first mods i installed were body replacers, of course Bodyslide was among them, so yeah, maybe i installed the lastest version, the last time i installed bodyslide was apr 27 2018, so that might be the issue, let's hope it is...

26 minutes ago, zerosleepless said:

That particular issue has been introduced in the latest outfit studio (Version 4.6.2)  , just try out a previous version , like  4.6.0.

Ha, yep, thanks that seems to be the problem, thanks a lot you guys for the help, now i'm going to see if i can fit a armor into SAM's body, thanks again :)

Edited by Pickle Juice
  • Like 1

The .tri not loading in version 4.6.2 is not an "issue" the function was actually removed. There is an easier way of doing armor conversions, a guide just hasn't been written for it yet.