• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Kirax

I'm loving how well SE works so far. but the male body looks absolutely terrible compared to LE

I mean come on. How can you stand going from this

1211665094_enb2018_09_0621_07_50_36.thumb.jpg.b928520ad384ec3df0b68f25c2c13e83.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.35c8d6412f35f4fe22e6f36fa4a4e18e.jpg

To this

It just looks very bloated and not as aesthetically pleasing as LE 

ScreenShot4.thumb.jpg.3e21c393ff8a46f9166d52e375ebc427.jpg

Edited by Kirax

Yeah that's why i don't play SE too much. I made my own enb and can solve the body problem. It become gorgeous like LE but still different. In SE, our body really Lack of Organic sensation like LE because subsurface thing. Not even enb subsurface for SE help it. Shadow for SE behave like fallout not like LE. We can't make it too soft and natural.

Edited by Don

1 hour ago, Don said:

Yeah that's why i don't play SE too much. I made my own enb and can solve the body problem. It become gorgeous like LE but still different. In SE, our body really Lack of Organic sensation like LE because subsurface thing. Not even enb subsurface for SE help it. Shadow for SE behave like fallout not like LE. We can't make it too soft and natural.

I mean, it's a pain but I'm gonna have to stick with SE. The amount of frame rates I'm getting is just downright incredible compared to LE, and I'm pretty much done with all the crashes and glitches from LE at this point.

• Like 1

Just set your enb to fix everything. This is my Se. For me the skin looks good but still lack organic sensation compared to my LE. But the landscape....sure more beautiful than LE. 

20180529122249_1.thumb.jpg.35670293fe9d8c473b3025d5011fcb16.jpg20180529122316_1.thumb.jpg.7aaba55bb1245720a1919821a7174916.jpg20180529123452_1.thumb.jpg.9ced98fbb96b97e2a2ea2a7e69a318e9.jpg

Exactly !!! I can't use enchanted light and T.A.Z Visual Overhaul with SE. And with this two mods i'ts look MUCbetter than SE or SE with any ENB...

There's something about the whole look of SE that just turns me off, not even just the bodies. I can't figure out exactly what it is, but everything just kind of looks fuzzy or blurry to me. Fortunately I have a very stable LE game so I've got no reason to switch over.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:09 PM, Kirax said:

I mean come on. How can you stand going from this

To this

It just looks very bloated and not as aesthetically pleasing as LE

It's not exactly fair to take screenshots with heavy lens dirt/flare with indoor/ambient lighting in Oldrim ENB and compare them to a screenshot taken outdoors in direct lighting in SE.  The lighting in SE is completely different.  Unlike Oldrim where the subsurface maps aren't that noticeable, they do make a difference in SE.  SAM's solid black subsurface maps make the body look muddy.  ENB's SSS feature is suppose to ignore that entirely, but its quality depends entirely on your textures and settings.  The game's native character lighting needs to be disabled (it's bugged in SE but fixed in FO4).  I currently use PRT ENB (with custom setttings and SMAA added), NAT (tweaked, scripts disabled), and ELFX (indoors only) to cover the main weather/lighting options in SE.

18 hours ago, air said:

There's something about the whole look of SE that just turns me off, not even just the bodies. I can't figure out exactly what it is, but everything just kind of looks fuzzy or blurry to me. Fortunately I have a very stable LE game so I've got no reason to switch over.

The blurriness is due to the game's native TXAA.  I ended up disabling it and manually adding SMAA 1x to the ENB post processing.

On 10/4/2018 at 12:05 AM, KouLeifoh said:

It's not exactly fair to take screenshots with heavy lens dirt/flare with indoor/ambient lighting in Oldrim ENB and compare them to a screenshot taken outdoors in direct lighting in SE.  The lighting in SE is completely different.  Unlike Oldrim where the subsurface maps aren't that noticeable, they do make a difference in SE.  SAM's solid black subsurface maps make the body look muddy.  ENB's SSS feature is suppose to ignore that entirely, but its quality depends entirely on your textures and settings.  The game's native character lighting needs to be disabled (it's bugged in SE but fixed in FO4).  I currently use PRT ENB (with custom setttings and SMAA added), NAT (tweaked, scripts disabled), and ELFX (indoors only) to cover the main weather/lighting options in SE.

The blurriness is due to the game's native TXAA.  I ended up disabling it and manually adding SMAA 1x to the ENB post processing.

I agree with this. That's why i tried to trick skyrim SE too. For now my skin already good with some treatment. The key always to understand condition and trick it.