• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Kirax

Some armors for SE for you guys to have fun with

I haven't started making skimpy armors for SE yet. I'm open to ideas.

These are some armors I picked off nexus/ported from vindictus, they're not inherently designed with male sexualization in mind so they're pretty full coverage. In other words, they don't show a lot of skin.

It's just some fun and (hopefully) cool armors for SE users to mess around with.

1 Storm lord armor with SAM support

ScreenShot27.thumb.jpg.4116de19e9b4ab48869ee4f39b3682a2.jpgScreenShot28.thumb.jpg.ad6642b1c03311735baa7027b16ea3a6.jpg

Stormlord Armor.rar

2 Geralt Ursine Armor with SAM support

Light

enb2018_10_4_17_32_08.thumb.jpg.fd919e97ba1d63a2ef2fd70646360a60.jpg

Heavy

enb2018_10_4_17_32_00.thumb.jpg.d12881e2be7ff5264aa688a4303f6deb.jpg

Grandmaster Ursine Armour - Special Edition v1.0.0.rar

3 Guardian of the witchwood armor (SAM)

enb2018_10_4_17_40_24.thumb.jpg.e1d2d03ebddb800d7fab51b604d5fa84.jpgenb2018_10_4_17_41_00.thumb.jpg.0cdf5a8a9849bb12677a668cacc9d527.jpg

You can get it in the forum's download section, or head on over to nexus and download it there.

Edited by Kirax
  • Like 3
  • Hyper! 1
  • Upvote 1

That deathknight actually very good for skimpy stuff. We just need to remove some part including arms. 

2 hours ago, vinceagashi said:

The gaurdian of the Witchwood armor pants specifically actually increases my characters entire body width and causes a neck seam.

That’s cause there’s no weight slider. All these armors are at 100 weight and characters that are under 100 will get a neck gap.

3 hours ago, Kirax said:

That’s cause there’s no weight slider. All these armors are at 100 weight and characters that are under 100 will get a neck gap.

I eventually discovered this. Thanks :D

Hi, is there a place where I can find a refit for the Stormlord  and Ursine armors for the Legendary Edition ? I cannot switch to Special Edition as half of my mods (at least) does not exist for it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, 7klxdh said:

Hi, is there a place where I can find a refit for the Stormlord  and Ursine armors for the Legendary Edition ? I cannot switch to Special Edition as half of my mods (at least) does not exist for it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

you could probably just run the meshes through nif optimizer to convert them back to LE. For the esp just download the original mods and use those esp's.

12 hours ago, 7klxdh said:

As for SE refit version of Stormlord armor, what you have to convert the mesh format back to LE is just gauntlet_1.nif and stormlord_1.nif among the meshes in the package above.

Other meshes in addition to boots_1.nif and these two _1.nif are actually the same as the LE original (and, exactly speaking, not compatible with SAM morphs in _0.nif or don't have to be converted at all), as the author explained above.

Edited by y_sengaku

16 hours ago, air said:

you could probably just run the meshes through nif optimizer to convert them back to LE. For the esp just download the original mods and use those esp's.

6 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

As for SE refit version of Stormlord armor, what you have to convert the mesh format back to LE is just gauntlet_1.nif and stormlord_1.nif among the meshes in the package above.

Other meshes in addition to boots_1.nif and these two _1.nif are actually the same as the LE original (and, exactly speaking, not compatible with SAM morphs in _0.nif or don't have to be converted at all), as the author explained above.

Very nice, thank you both for helping, I am going to try this right now.😃

Hello guys, I am coming back to you as I have got a problem during the conversion.

So, I have been trying to convert the files. Everything seems to work for the Stormlord armor (I kept the original .esp (from immersive armors mod) and the textures (from Lord of Bears mod, that retextures the Stormlord armor) and only replaced the .nif files). But when it comes to changing the Ursine armor, everything goes wrong.

screen.thumb.jpg.63fa0e184a4dc1406f3dec50e51ead93.jpg 

I converted the .nif files and replaced the original files with those files. Back on my game it crashes, whenever I try loading my save, thus I removed the mod and could get everything to work again. Still, I do not understand how to adapt the refit to the oldrim. I did not use the .esp and .bsa files that, if I am not mistaken, are made to work together and for the special edition only.

I saw that originally, the mod contains a meshes and a textures folders but also a .esp file, whereas the refit mod contains a meshes folder with a .bsa and a .esp files. According to what I understood a while before, a .bsa file is equivalent to a textures folder. But I could see previously with the Stormlord armor that I may, either keep the original textures folder, or use a third party retexturing mod, which could mean that I have no need for the .bsa file, no more that I need the new .esp file.

Should I infer that bringing this mod back to oldrim is impossible, or is there something that I missed ? Please I need your help once more. 😟

I know nothing about modding, so please forgive me for asking silly questions or making wrong statements, I am really trying to get things done by myself. I never got along with magic or satanic deliriums anyway. 😐
Also, please believe me I am trying my best to write something intelligible and free from mispelling errors.

By the way, I do not know if I am the only having the problem and if it was reported before but the links to the Guardian of the Witchwood armor seem to be all dead. 

18 hours ago, 7klxdh said:

>So, I have been trying to convert the files. Everything seems to work for the Stormlord armor (I kept the original .esp (from immersive armors mod) and the textures (from Lord of Bears mod, that retextures the Stormlord armor) and only replaced the .nif files). But when it comes to changing the Ursine armor, everything goes wrong.

I converted the .nif files and replaced the original files with those files. Back on my game it crashes, whenever I try loading my save, thus I removed the mod and could get everything to work again. Still, I do not understand how to adapt the refit to the oldrim. I did not use the .esp and .bsa files that, if I am not mistaken, are made to work together and for the special edition only.

I saw that originally, the mod contains a meshes and a textures folders but also a .esp file, whereas the refit mod contains a meshes folder with a .bsa and a .esp files. According to what I understood a while before, a .bsa file is equivalent to a textures folder. But I could see previously with the Stormlord armor that I may, either keep the original textures folder, or use a third party retexturing mod, which could mean that I have no need for the .bsa file, no more that I need the new .esp file.

As for Ursine armor, you have to optimize all the meshes from SE format to LE. 

Also I'm not sure why and perhaps not directly relevant to your CTD issue, but the meshes of the both the heavy and light versions of  ursinecuirass_0.nif and ursinecuirass_1.nif / ursinecuirass_light-0.nif and ursinecuirass_light-1.nif in this original package are so different (with and without pauldron) that I afraid whether Skyrim engine, regardless of LE or SE, can recognize them as weight slidered variants of the same armors. Thus, I suspect that the uploaded package may have problem also in SE if the actor of weight less than 100 try to put on.

>I did not use the .esp and .bsa files that, if I am not mistaken, are made to work together and for the special edition only.

Your understanding is correct. Though very confusing, .bsa file compression format is different between .bsa LE and .bsa SE and they are incompatible each other. So, You have to unpack SE's bsa folder to make the textures compatible to LE if you mean to use them. After my quick glance, all the textures in .bsa package are compatible with LE once unpacked.

Edited by y_sengaku

16 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

As for Ursine armor, you have to optimize all the meshes from SE format to LE. 

Also I'm not sure why and perhaps not directly relevant to your CTD issue, but the meshes of the both the heavy and light versions of  ursinecuirass_0.nif and ursinecuirass_1.nif / ursinecuirass_light-0.nif and ursinecuirass_light-1.nif in this original package are so different (with and without pauldron) that I afraid whether Skyrim engine, regardless of LE or SE, can recognize them as weight slidered variants of the same armors. Thus, I suspect that the uploaded package may have problem also in SE if the actor of weight less than 100 try to put on.

>I did not use the .esp and .bsa files that, if I am not mistaken, are made to work together and for the special edition only.

Your understanding is correct. Though very confusing, .bsa file compression format is different between .bsa LE and .bsa SE and they are incompatible each other. So, You have to unpack SE's bsa folder to make the textures compatible to LE if you mean to use them. After my quick glance, all the textures in .bsa package are compatible with LE once unpacked.

Hello, thanks for replying that quickly.

>problem also in SE if the actor of weight less than 100 try to put on

I forgot to mention that my character weights 100, does that mean that NPCs like Ulfric or Galmar that wear this armor and might not be at 100 weight possibly are the cause of my crashes ? Or am I just supposed to unpack the .bsa and replace the original texures with the ones from the .bsa in order to get things to work ?

>As for Ursine armor, you have to optimize all the meshes from SE format to LE. 

Yeah, I already "optimized" all the .nif files.

>the meshes of the both the heavy and light versions of  ursinecuirass_0.nif and ursinecuirass_1.nif / ursinecuirass_light-0.nif and ursinecuirass_light-1.nif in this          original package are so different (with and without pauldron) that I afraid whether Skyrim engine, regardless of LE or SE, can recognize them as weight slidered variants of the same armors

If I am only going to use the heavy version of the armor, should I delete the files of the light version ?

20 minutes ago, 7klxdh said:

Hello, thanks for replying that quickly.

I forgot to mention that my character weights 100, does that mean that NPCs like Ulfric or Galmar that wear this armor and might not be at 100 weight possibly are the cause of my crashes ? Or am I just supposed to unpack the .bsa and replace the original texures with the ones from the .bsa in order to get things to work ?

If I am only going to use the heavy version of the armor, should I delete the files of the light version ?

> NPCs like Ulfric or Galmar that wear this armor and might not be at 100 weight possibly are the cause of my crashes ?

In theory very likely, though I personally suspect there maybe other potential problems in the package. If I remember correctly, Ulfric in vanilla is weight 70, and Galmar is 80. Weight 100 actor is indeed very rare in vanilla game. You should not give any of this refit part to NPCs even if you can get no immediate CTD. As I wrote above, meshes and .bsa package have multiple problems, but the textures themselves are OK in LE.

>If I am only going to use the heavy version of the armor, should I delete the files of the light version ?

I'd recommend so.

1 minute ago, y_sengaku said:

> NPCs like Ulfric or Galmar that wear this armor and might not be at 100 weight possibly are the cause of my crashes ?

In theory very likely, though I personally suspect there maybe other potential problems in the package. If I remember correctly, Ulfric in vanilla is weight 70, and Galmar is 80. Weight 100 actor is indeed very rare in vanilla game. You should not give any of this refit part to NPCs even if you can get no immediate CTD. As I wrote above, meshes and .bsa package have multiple problems, but the textures themselves are OK in LE.

>If I am only going to use the heavy version of the armor, should I delete the files of the light version ?

I'd recommend so.

Heeeeell, I just realized I mentionned Ulfric and Galmar. I mixed the Stormlord and Ursine subjects together, how could I possibly be that dumb ?! Of course Ulfric and Galmar will not cause any trouble because they will never wear that Ursine armor, I am going mad now.

Well, now I am going to try deleting refited light armor files. We are going to see if it eventually works, fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, 7klxdh said:

Heeeeell, I just realized I mentionned Ulfric and Galmar. I mixed the Stormlord and Ursine subjects together, how could I possibly be that dumb ?! Of course Ulfric and Galmar will not cause any trouble because they will never wear that Ursine armor, I am going mad now.

Well, now I am going to try deleting refited light armor files. We are going to see if it eventually works, fingers crossed.

20190209180338_1.thumb.jpg.094af09dd7ca0f743e901b273b610c84.jpgOkay, I replaced the meshes and textures and this happened. Was that the kind of problems you were talking about ?
What I did was creating a new archive containing a meshes folder that only contains the .nif files for the heavy armor, and a textures folder containing the .dds files extracted from the .bsa file. I tried with and without the textures folder, the same happens.

1 hour ago, 7klxdh said:

Okay, I replaced the meshes and textures and this happened. Was that the kind of problems you were talking about ?
What I did was creating a new archive containing a meshes folder that only contains the .nif files for the heavy armor, and a textures folder containing the .dds files extracted from the .bsa file. I tried with and without the textures folder, the same happens.

Big red ! indicates the broken mesh, so it means the refit mesh cannot convert back to LE without problem.

Sorry that I cannot help you with this issue.

50 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

Big red ! indicates the broken mesh, so it means the refit mesh cannot convert back to LE without problem.

Sorry that I cannot help you with this issue.

Okay, no need to apologize for that. At least you tried to help, that is all that matters. I will try refiting the armor by myself. There must have been a new tutorial since I unsuccessfully tried last time.
Thank you again for your help and spent time.