• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Kirax

Good news and bad news

Good news is - I got HDT SMP working. I'm still just starting but applying physics to armors is working.

Check out this fur piece

ezgif-4-4a079690574c.gif

Bad news is -

ezgif-4-15aefd14c25a.gif

I have no idea why this is happening. Or how to fix it.

That's a lie. I have some ideas. I wanna know your ideas though.

Edited by Kirax
  • Like 1
  • Hyper! 1

Dude. That's pretty damn impressive

Now let me mention: HAIR. Men with HDT hair would be sweet. This was something I was going to look at tackling, but it seems you may have it right there man

For the weird lighting. I have dealt with that before. Usually just have to mess with the BSShader properties to fix that

Just now, neutraldude said:

Dude. That's pretty damn impressive

Now let me mention: HAIR. Men with HDT hair would be sweet. This was something I was going to look at tackling, but it seems you may have it right there man

For the weird lighting. I have dealt with that before. Usually just have to mess with the BSShader properties to fix that

The second gif. Watch the boob area on the cloth. 

Edit: Just take the advice of a pro like Don :D

Maybe its just the gif quality that made your torso shadows look crappy, thought that was what you were talking about

Really happy for ya man, this is pretty cool. Hair blowing in the wind would be cool too

Edited by neutraldude

It's body physics from females. Just remove the skeleton from chest area and apply sam chest skeleton for replacer. It will fix it. Make sure keep back skeleton like this. It's already good for movement.

1 hour ago, Don said:

It's body physics from females. Just remove the skeleton from chest area and apply sam chest skeleton for replacer. It will fix it. Make sure keep back skeleton like this. It's already good for movement.

The SAM body is using PE physics, the fur piece is using SMP physics. They are both weighted to the Breast bone (which is what made them have physics).

My guess on the reason you're seeing the weird physics in the second gif is because the fur piece is loading the default smp tbbp xml, which is the female one. 

My question is how come my female character and male character's PE TBBP physics are working at the same time? How does this work? They use the same breast bone. So either my female character's boob would be quite stiff, or my male character's boob will be jiggling like balloons. I'm not using an SMP female body either, so it should be using the PE TBBP, but SMP comes with it's own physics xml in the package. So which physic is my default female body using? This doesn't make any sense

You see what a bunch of gibberish I just spit out? I'm really fucking confused.

Edit1: My SAM - HDT BBB is overwriting the female PE HDT xml, so I think my female bodies are just using SMP physics by default. 

So the perfect solution to this would be - I rewrite all the smp xmls to make it for male only, and use the PE TBBP physics for female. That way, I can have both male and female TBBP physics in my game, and wear my self-made SMP armors correctly.

WELL SO I GUESS THAT'S GONNA TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING WEEK

Edited by Kirax

In my game i remove kouleifoh breast hdt skeleton for sam and leave butt one. I replace chest sam with default skeleton without hdt. It's male chest...not female. So before you refit clothing...sam body as base must complete first so we can rig it like true male. Moving ass is fine for me but chest for male usually not move like that. If you solved the body....the rest will follow when you copy the bones.

But this is just me. If moving breast for male important for you then you must use other solution. I don't like my males chest moving like fat. Muscles not jigging like females breast for me.

Edited by Don

As for the cloak...i will remove any bones from chest that not connected to sam default bones. Not just remove from shape but remove it from project. So that chest cloak will totally unweighted. After that...rig it with new sam chest skeleton without hdt. But only do this for chest part. Leave the rest like default. Smp or Pe....all about the bones.

Like this image. I remove all bones that not connected to hdt. So i give the cloak new sam skeleton following with default hdt. This cloak got tri files and will follow samson or samuel but leave the hdt like default. What happen here just similar like this cloak of mine but reversed ( need to remove hdt one ). I do this because if i don't rig it with sam.... the shoulder will clip. 2018-11-03_03-11-55.thumb.jpg.2581a364cfcc7e69dabd858d69c388b9.jpg

Edited by Don