• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

quititsquid

SAM Light BIG nose piercing?

Title.

Can't find anything that looks like
image.png.bd86a7517cdcb291e3750058c3de986e.png
not even close.

The only thing that I can find that is even remotely good looking is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14388, but it adds piercing to NPCs too.
Does anyone have what I want? Or is there any way for me to make this myself? I need it in my life.

Edited by quititsquid

probably the easiest thing to do would just be to open that mod up in sseedit and undo whatever it's adding to npc's

31 minutes ago, air said:

probably the easiest thing to do would just be to open that mod up in sseedit and undo whatever it's adding to npc's

You make it sound very easy. 😂 How does one undo something like that?

11 minutes ago, quititsquid said:

You make it sound very easy. 😂 How does one undo something like that?

the TES5EDIT/SSEEDIT interface is actually quite intuitive. All you need to do is load the esp into there, expand it on the left window and it should show all the records that the mod adds. I don't have sse installed so I can't use SSEEdit myself to see how this mod is adding things to NPC's, but if it's adding the item to leveled lists or something like that then you just delete those records.

Here is a video guide on the basics of tes5edit (sseedit works the same way)

Alternatively I think maybe the old version of the mod listed at the bottom of the download page is a version made before the author started adding the piercings to NPC's, if you want to try that. I don't know if it will have the piercings you are looking for, though.

You can always add the jewelry to the body part/appendage directly in NifSkope

I do this with penis jewelry and other things. Just make a separate model in the CK and use it on actors you want to have it