• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Kirax

Static flaccid penis mesh for undie mods?

I'll just let the picture do the talking

133291800_enb2018_11_0522_48_10_78.thumb.jpg.dfb46906b4ef9effb4c414a6736fa32d.jpg

And yes, I put this on slot 52 so the penis won't be poking out of the underwear, but now this is even worse

What's the best way to solve this? Is there like a curled up static penis mesh I could use to put there?

Edited by Kirax

I'm not sure which genital mesh you attached to the armor outfit body mesh, but if it is an rigged penis of SoS/ SAM, the mesh requires the following tweaks to let the schlong get animated (You can attach it by Ninode (Right Click Node)>Attach Extra Data>BSBehaviorGraphExtraData):

bged.thumb.png.2534734f699a13d2977ea08105ec685e.png

There is very few armor mesh, not the nude male body, however, that has such tweaks for making the hidden schlong/ bulge animating.

If I remember correctly, Furb's Male Replacers- DB certainly has this feature so I'd recommend you to download and check it.

Edited by y_sengaku

Just now, y_sengaku said:

I'm not sure which genital mesh you attached to the armor outfit body mesh, but if it is an rigged penis of SoS/ SAM, the mesh requires the following tweaks to let the schlong get animated: 

Hide contents

:

bged.thumb.png.2534734f699a13d2977ea08105ec685e.png

There is very few armor mesh, not the nude male body, however, that has such tweaks for making the hidden schlong/ bulge animating.

If I remember correctly, Furb's Male Replacers- DB certainly has this feature so I'd recommend you to download and check it.

I didn't. I want a static flaccid dick that stays inside this underwear, so that people that download this don't have to type in commands to calm down the erection, or get penis poking out randomly.

Also it'd be nice to look inside your character's pants with his soft penis sitting there

Edited by Kirax

Well, then you can probably looking for some revealing armors for Better Males (with flaccid schlongs) in the old days for checking their tweaks. 

I suppose also that you'd better set their slot 32, the same as the master node armor outfit, not 52, not to dissepear when the character puts the armor (slot 32) on.

I probably preach this too much, but it works so reliably

I transplant a Dizona penis here. Takes adapting, but I really love that one and use it for situations like this

Just now, neutraldude said:

I probably preach this too much, but it works so reliably

I transplant a Dizona penis here. Takes adapting, but I really love that one and use it for situations like this

Is it a flaccid one that will fits into this underwear and have no gaps?

Edit: So here... Roughly the same concept. I really love that SAM Blacksmith Apron. Insert reasons here I had the desire to attach a flaccid penis

jp.thumb.png.250d9fc7a9286cc10f28147b88d40b86.png

The Dizona one is perfect for the job. I just swap out if I want to use the SAM penis or w/e

I know I'm a 3D novice, but you sometimes pickup a few things :D

ReEdit: I am excited with this in itself. The model here is an activator in the CK. Not even an NPC. But has all human animations. It's giving me some options

Edited by neutraldude

1 hour ago, neutraldude said:

Edit: So here... Roughly the same concept. I really love that SAM Blacksmith Apron. Insert reasons here I had the desire to attach a flaccid penis

jp.thumb.png.250d9fc7a9286cc10f28147b88d40b86.png

The Dizona one is perfect for the job. I just swap out if I want to use the SAM penis or w/e

I know I'm a 3D novice, but you sometimes pickup a few things :D

I mean I'm looking for flaccid penis mesh and you just provided one. So thank you.