• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Ranulf

Request : Idea, spike pubes for Argonians

Hi guys!

That's the first time I post a topic, I hope it will be all right.

So today I came up with an idea for argonians. Argonians have feathers and / or spikes instead of hair, hence they can't have body hair. But then, why couldn't they grow spikes instead of hair for pubes?

I found an artwork illustrating my concept pretty well, perfectly even, you can see it below ( artwork is by the talented artist DOHS, here WARNING VERY NSFW for those interested, it's on furaffinity ). We could use the same spikes argonians have for eyebrows or something similar.

I tried to do it myself with nifskope, but I don't have the required level and knowledge to achieve this, it didn't show up at all in game... I guess it could be because a .tri files, I have no clue what they really do and if there even is a way to edit them. I just would mess up things pretty badly ahah!

Hence my request, is there someone motivated and kind enough to give it a try? It could be a very awesome addition for argonian players! I also have a similar idea for Khajiits, but let's see if this works out first! Thanks a lot in advance, let me know if you guys would be interested to see this! :) Oh, and sorry if there are mistakes, English isn't my native language!

Spoiler

1478433890.dohs_5.jpg

Edited by Ranulf
inserting a spoiler

Imagine a world where you can literally just ask for things and it will drop from the sky

I would like to live there

Well because why not? I used to make things for The Sims 2 on request for free because it was a hobby of mine and it never was a problem.

I'm not forcing anyone to do it, I'm posting a suggestion. If anyone is willing to take it, then may that person be blessed, if no one does, then fine no problem either.

You didn't have to put it this way honestly, though I perfectly understand your point of view. Anyway, moving on.

I've been doing a lot with my argonians and khajiits recently and I like the sound of that. I can PM you something to try out but might be a bit

I would probably make it an addon along the lines of how cock piercings work

Ah thanks a lot neutraldude! No problem, feel free to PM me whenever you want or have something ready. Actually the idea of it working as an accessory is a good idea! If I can help testing, I'll glady do. :) I'd love to do more, but the only things I can do is modify textures.

Thanks again, I'm happy to see you are interested! ^_^

Been meaning to change this at-the-time-placeholder name, wonder if I can do that

Oh goodness. "Doing a lot with my argonians" ahem what I meant was: Having nasty forbidden barnyard sex with my reptilian sexual deviants. Sorry for any confusion

Imagine when having sex with an argonian with a spiky pubed dick, everytime the top thrust into the hole the bottom takes minor damage like 5-10 points .. Now that's immersion ..

I really didn't have this in mind when I thought of this concept, but I guess it would mean a quick death at this rate... XD But I agree this wouldn't be convenient for sex scenes. Oh well.

hey some people are into that, death by prickly dicks , lol .. If that happens I'll just have to avoid getting into a gangbang with a group of argonians .. Although, necro sex is kinda hot (don't judge me)..

LMAO. Just a 90% chance I am high as Hrothgar when I'm in modding mode (I live in Colorado so the legal kind)

You can thank Kirax, he was a little mean to ya, lol ❤️ him tho. I'm more of a coder than a 3D expert so no guarantees but I'll work on it

XD Gosh that's pretty high in this case, but it's great to see the interest you have for it! Ah right, I see!

Oh, yeah he was a bit, but what he said is also true. But it's all right really, I'm not the type to start a fight for nothing. :)

I see, I barely have any knowledge at 3D, but what I tried to do was, I downloaded a HD bear claw mesh ingredient replacer from nexus. And within nifskope, I changed its type to NiNode to be able to copy the mesh and paste it over argonian genitals. But I got two problems then : I couldn't get the claw to rotate past 90° on the left, it just wouldn't let me do that, and then when I saved my modification, well nothing of it would appear in-game.

I just know this musn't be how things actually work, but hey I gave it a try! ^^' But thanks a lot for working on it, if I can help with having ideas or whatever, feel free to ask! And when I see how amazing your Blueprints mod is, I have little doubt you can come up with something great!