• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
spanks

[SOLVED] Pubes for SAM needed

After doing some extensive research, it appears that the IXUM pubes are no longer available anywhere. The SAM 3MW texture pack has them at the expense of having a body with hair on the back and I prefer more youthful appearance of my actors. There is also a 3D pube option but it does not appear correctly on my rig, the hair sticks out and looks unsightly. How can I have the IXUM pubes without altering the SAM HD body textures? I have searched everywhere I can think of and it appears the original IXUM pube set is gone forever... Someone please help?

(for clarification: I tried ALL options on the 3MW texture set and was not satisfied with the appearance... )

Edited by spanks
marked thread as solved... Thanks everyone

if by younger you mean less muscular you can just pick the regular PBI texture from the pack and select a normal map of your choice. Also there's nothing like a standalone pubes texture, it comes as body texture as its own, all you can get if it's less hairy, more hairy or mixed with the Furball Texture by T1ranno and so on.

Edited by Ulfberth

Thanks kindly for your quick response. I extracted the set and there are 8 choices which contain the PBI you mentioned.

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+LMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+LMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+MMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+MMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+LMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+LMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+MMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+MMMLT+SABI

PBI is not listed by itself, there are other things with it in each choice. I do not want to overwrite the SAM HD textures and the Skysight skin muscle addon. Note: I only use MO for extracting mod options such as this. I prefer to manually setup my mods and load order.

I don't really understand. The Ixum pube textures are just regular SAM textures with bushy pubes added to all of them. Other than that they are the same as the regular textures. What's the difference between the ones in 3MW and the ones that are no longer available? Both have back hair only on furball option.

9 minutes ago, spanks said:

Thanks kindly for your quick response. I extracted the set and there are 8 choices which contain the PBI you mentioned.

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+LMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+LMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+MMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+MMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+LMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+LMMLT+SABI

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+MMMLT+DW

SAM - 3MW Texture Pack - PBI+THO+MMMLT+SABI

PBI is not listed by itself, there are other things with it in each choice. I do not want to overwrite the SAM HD textures and the Skysight skin muscle addon. Note: I only use MO for extracting mod options such as this. I prefer to manually setup my mods and load order.

as i said you just need the regular texture... not normal maps from it like this one 

Screenshot (14).png

And you have to choose between PBI and Skysight. Unless you stick with PBI texture + Skysight Normal Map

Edited by Ulfberth

For some reason when I used MO and went through the fomod menus it gave me extracted options I did not want so I grabbed a copy of glViewImage which would allow me to physically see the graphic set... I went with the PBI+MMMLT+SABI option...

Edit... Looks great with Skysight normals =D

The problem with the fomod is that it only gave me 2 selectable options for body hair and both options had hair on the back. This is one reason why I prefer to manage mods manually over using MO or NMM. Now that I have a dds viewer for linux, I am a happy camper and I can view the texture sets before overwriting assets in my data directory. MANY THANKS to all who offered support and suggestions =D

Edited by spanks