• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

J'atark Se'osk

[NSFW] [HELP] Wrist Gaps Showing Up on Skyrim SE

Like the title says, I'm getting massive wrist gaps if I extend the slider too far. I have SAM Light 1.3 installed and proper in my load order and I attempted to use the SAM Hands Fix, but that does not really seem to do anything at all, unfortunately. It just makes the hand tiny while the rest of the body chunks out. Any solutions on how to fix this? Images enclosed below of results.

20190131122533_1.jpg

20190131122557_1.jpg

Sorry to double-post, but this is what happens when the hands mod is disabled. Gloves and whatnot cover the seam, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've used the NIF optimizer and everything.

20190131131625_1.jpg

The SAM hands fix is for SAM on Oldrim only.  SAM Light already includes it.  If you're using refits, they have to be compatible with SE for the morphs to work.  This means the .nif files must be converted to SE format using NIF Optimizer and the .tri morphs need to be imported/exported with Outfit Studio to update to a supported format.

I'm using a texture replacer for most of the clothing and have used the NIF optimizer and still no dice. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.

15 hours ago, J'atark Se'osk said:

I'm using a texture replacer for most of the clothing and have used the NIF optimizer and still no dice. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.

Nif optimizer doesn't convert the Tri files. This needs to be with outfit studio.

When you disable the hands mod and get naked, is the result better ? If yes, it means that

1) you should get rid of that hands mod

2) you need to convert the outfits Tri files or download outfits conversions for SE. You'll find some on this site.

3 hours ago, mojito817 said:

Nif optimizer doesn't convert the Tri files. This needs to be with outfit studio.

When you disable the hands mod and get naked, is the result better ? If yes, it means that

1) you should get rid of that hands mod

2) you need to convert the outfits Tri files or download outfits conversions for SE. You'll find some on this site.

How do I go about converting them? I apologize, I'm a total noob to this, hahaha.

1 hour ago, J'atark Se'osk said:

How do I go about converting them? I apologize, I'm a total noob to this, hahaha.

-open outfit studio

-drag an armor nif (either the _0 or the _1) to the window

- slider > import tri morphs> pick the .tri file that goes along with that armor

- slider > export tri morphs> save over the original tri file and you're done

you have to do that for each armor if it's not working in-game (probably if one armor doesn't work, all the armors from that same file won't either)

what are you trying to convert anyway? i see you're having the issue with a vanilla clothing but there's already vanilla refits for SE.

Edited by air