• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

good0593

Skysight skin muscles more abs for SAM Light (LE/SE)

I try made malebody_1_msn.dds by Skysight skin muscles for SAM. To SAM Light.

FavoredSoul more abs Ixum Normal MAP S25 - SAM Light.7z

S25-1.thumb.jPG.c3a69ed1aaf323ed1d0df53107dca72c.jPGS25-2.thumb.jPG.51b3835984d3168c8a8ac9048c9668fe.jPG

FavoredSoul more abs Ixum Normal MAP S50 - SAM Light.7z

S50-1.thumb.jPG.b8cb7073f7a30f870278f738f0604332.jPGS50-2.thumb.jPG.c0a7df1afab11ac9c94f9eab81799efb.jPG

FavoredSoul more abs Ixum Normal MAP S75 - SAM Light.7z

S75-1.thumb.jPG.9e9159393e93800847c6a86d67cba384.jPGS75-2.thumb.jPG.db992fc7ece5833ef1ec721aa79be523.jPG

FavoredSoul Normal MAP S50 - SAM Light.7z

S50-1.thumb.jPG.073302283e81aaf202b9994b64ee3861.jPGS50-2.thumb.jPG.4f12bdac51b930d178c437669a159cf3.jPG

FavoredSoul Normal MAP S75 - SAM Light.7z

S75-1.thumb.jPG.570b47f429e6fe053cfae0b386ca8cfd.jPGS75-2.thumb.jPG.d92cdb26ae0135eb1bfe427c36cd2478.jPG

Require SAM Light

Unfortunately, only one can be chosen.

SAM Light muscle is rare. Relative to LE SAM.

Hope SAM Light  SAM Morphs for RaceMenu can choose more muscles.

EX: I hope can choose

malebody_1_msn.dds

malebody_2_msn.dds

malebody_3_msn.dds

malebody_4_msn.dds

malebody_5_msn.dds

malebody_6_msn.dds

malebody_7_msn.dds

malebody_8_msn.dds

malebody_9_msn.dds

malebody_10_msn.dds

malebody_11_msn.dds

malebody_12_msn.dds

to

malebody_XX_msn.dds

Edited by good0593
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, good0593 said:

I try made malebody_1_msn.dds by Skysight skin muscles for SAM. To SAM Light.

While to apply muscle normal map is technically possible, it uses massive VRAM (due to the overlay's function we cannot compress the textures without quality loss) so it's not so realistic. SE is different only since SE can employ BC7 compressed format, the most effective compression (25% of the uncompressed original) without noticeable quality loss.

You can easily convert your normal maps into overlays just as you make a racemenu tattoo overlay mod. 

Edited by y_sengaku
Adds some information

23 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

While to apply muscle normal map is technically possible, it uses massive VRAM (due to the overlay's function we cannot compress the textures without quality loss) so it's not so realistic. SE is different only since SE can employ BC7 compressed format, the most effective compression (25% of the uncompressed original) without noticeable quality loss.

You can easily convert your normal maps into overlays just as you make a racemenu tattoo overlay mod. 

Please is there a tutorial link?

19 minutes ago, good0593 said:

Please is there a tutorial link?

(NB: NSFW plus female nude) http://winkingskeever.com/how-to-create-new-body-paints-and-overlays-for-racemenu-part-1/

It's in fact OK to skip to Part 2.

>Event OnBodyPaintRequest()
>AddBodyPaint(“NAME OF BODYPAINT”, “Actors\\Character\\Character Assets\\Overlays\\YOURFILENAME.dds”)
>EndEvent

Change 'Yourfilename.dds' in the script code above to your muscle normal map's file name and try.

4 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

(NB: NSFW plus female nude) http://winkingskeever.com/how-to-create-new-body-paints-and-overlays-for-racemenu-part-1/ 

It's in fact OK to skip to Part 2.

>Event OnBodyPaintRequest()
>AddBodyPaint(“NAME OF BODYPAINT”, “Actors\\Character\\Character Assets\\Overlays\\YOURFILENAME.dds”)
>EndEvent

Change 'Yourfilename.dds' in the script code above to your muscle normal map's file name and try. 

Thank you, But, Not a tattoo option.
My idea is this.

01.thumb.jpg.87b8aac3e44dc2a5b27d9d77f137c7c8.jpg

Edited by good0593

13 hours ago, good0593 said:

Thank you, But, Not a tattoo option.
My idea is this.

I did it and it works perfectly on my setup. (SSE, Nvidia 1050ti, Intel i3). Several hours of gameplay without ctd.

I wrote some scripts to add the option to kouleifoh's racemenu to choose between several body hair, diffuse texture sets (3mw, tanlines and kouleifoh) and normal texture sets (Sam, 3mw and skysight) so each npc looks really different. This requires a spell on each npc to update the textures, just like Sam full.

So this is definitely possible and even quite easy for someone who can write scripts. Personally, I just don't have the time to write a whole "clean" mod and maintain it.

20 minutes ago, mojito817 said:

I did it and it works perfectly on my setup. (SSE, Nvidia 1050ti, Intel i3). Several hours of gameplay without ctd.

I wrote some scripts to add the option to kouleifoh's racemenu to choose between several body hair, diffuse texture sets (3mw, tanlines and kouleifoh) and normal texture sets (Sam, 3mw and skysight) so each npc looks really different. This requires a spell on each npc to update the textures, just like Sam full.

So this is definitely possible and even quite easy for someone who can write scripts. Personally, I just don't have the time to write a whole "clean" mod and maintain it. 

This is great.

Can you write a lesson?

Or you can contact KouLeifoh .

hope SAM Morphs for RaceMenu can add this option.

Thank you .

21 minutes ago, good0593 said:

This is great.

Can you write a lesson?

Or you can contact KouLeifoh .

hope SAM Morphs for RaceMenu can add this option.

Thank you .

I already contacted kouleifoh some days ago but he's not interested (he doesn't like the concept of a script based on a spell on every NPC). I respect his decision.

Write a lesson? it depends on your level of knowledge  of papyrus. I can give snippets of code if you know what to do with them.

I forgot to thank you in my last post, I'll add your msn files to my collection ;)

7 minutes ago, mojito817 said:

I already contacted kouleifoh some days ago but he's not interested (he doesn't like the concept of a script based on a spell on every NPC). I respect his decision.

Write a lesson? it depends on your level of knowledge  of papyrus. I can give snippets of code if you know what to do with them.

I forgot to thank you in my last post, I'll add your msn files to my collection ;) 

I code is not familiar.
But I want to learn.
Can give snippets of code?
Thank you.

Edited by good0593

I mean.. 😅

I already started working on something like that just recently.  It works purely from RaceMenu without the use of event listeners on NPC's.  The texture paths are currently hardcoded, and I need to move them to the .esp to make it easier for users to edit without touching the scripts.  The goal is to have a framework where different body textures (diffuse/normal/specular) can be assigned for more variety.  It's still in early development and I don't even have racial checks yet.  This screenshot is a proof of concept that will be expanded upon later.

rmprev.thumb.jpg.3083d203097582052e8aa326e3b82dc7.jpg

This will be for SAM Light only since SAM already uses scripts for texture overrides.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

I mean.. 😅

I already started working on something like that just recently.  It works purely from RaceMenu without the use of event listeners on NPC's.  The texture paths are currently hardcoded, and I need to move them to the .esp to make it easier for users to edit without touching the scripts.  The goal is to have a framework where different body textures (diffuse/normal/specular) can be assigned for more variety.  It's still in early development and I don't even have racial checks yet.  This screenshot is a proof of concept that will be expanded upon later.

This will be for SAM Light only since SAM already uses scripts for texture overrides.

This sounds good but how do you prevent the textures from resetting when the actor changes armour or undresses without event listeners ?

14 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I mean.. 😅

Very happy, very looking forward to a better SAM. Thank you.

23 hours ago, mojito817 said:

This sounds good but how do you prevent the textures from resetting when the actor changes armour or undresses without event listeners ?

Node Overrides (what SAM uses) will require event listeners since they seem to be volatile whenever there's a change (like equipment).  Skin Overrides, on the other hand, will do the job without the need for event listeners, but they have a serious "bug" where the overrides will apply to all biped slots if there's no armor equipped in the slot mask.  Saving and then reloading with these overrides still active will cause a CTD.  It took me hours to figure out a passable workaround for it involving temporary equipment on naked slots.