• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Errol

Fallout 4 BodyTalk 2 problem.

Posted (edited)

Edit: The issue has been fixed Gentlemen, the cause was a mod that allows wearable weapons. 

Hello everyone. I know this site is probably mostly Sky rim related but i have a problem in my Fallout 4 game,  i'd like to address an issue i am having and was wondering if anyone here on this site would be able to help me figure out what exactly is wrong with my character. I have the mod called BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition by Motherofdeathclaws over at NexusMods, my problem is after going to the surgery station in Diamond City my characters stomach and buttocks are stretched out towards the floor. I have tried removing the mod/ re installing it with no success, the body is still stretched out. It happened before a long time ago and i went into the mesh file in the data folder and deleted the MaleBody.nif file and then going over to Steam to verify the game cache which in turn worked and i got the body back to Vanilla. However i tried doing the same again and i still get no results. I'm honestly lost and i hope anyone can tell me anything, i'll include some images. And Yes i have been to the discord to ask for help but nobody was able to figure anything out.

280252837_Fallout42019-03-1411-54-51.thumb.png.3fe97823ead51de6999ffbcc66d01f3b.png295234857_Fallout42019-03-1411-54-28.thumb.png.8435d03e5bb3f3a68355c0840648311a.png

Edited by Errol
Issue has been resolved.

Posted (edited)

I pretty sure this is a skeleton issue. Make sure to have ZeX skeleton installed in combination with bodytalk. Hot character btw ?

Edited by Ulfberth

2 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

I pretty sure this is a skeleton issue. Make sure to have ZeX skeleton installed in combination with bodytalk. Hot character btw ?

That’s the thing I do have ZeX installed, up until yesterday the body was working fine. So I can’t see what could be the issue causing this.

1 hour ago, Russo said:

Did you install any new mods recently? You might have installed something that's incompatible with ZeX, like Working Visible Weapon, for example.

Dude omg! I literally found out just a few hours ago that it was that mod causing that issue. I removed it and voilà the deformities are gone. My characters penis and buttocks are normal again. 

As i expected. Things like this are always related to the skeleton, in a way or another. Well glad you found a way Russo is very smart xD

Russo is very smart xD

:x

I'm glad you got your issue sorted out, Errol!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Russo said:

:x

I'm glad you got your issue sorted out, Errol!

Yes thanks to a few others over at discord including Ulberth and you Russo I was able to. Kudos to you all. ?

Edited by Errol