• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
EsperAngel

Looking for a mashup armor tutorial

As the title states,I'm looking for a step by step guide on creating mashup armors using bodyslide,and possibly more on UV maps,texture assignement and game implementation.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've tried my hand at a mashup but feet won't show,with or without boots,while hands have a missing chunk from the wrist :
20190414043636_1.thumb.jpg.d7b8c5ee8e576a7c703951b47e3f9c4d.jpg

Problems like that are due to armor slots in the creation kit. You can check in both nifskope and outfit studio, but I find outfit studio much easier. But when you drop a mesh in Outfit Studio, you can check the "partitions" tab to see (and change if necessary) which slots each piece occupies. Then in the creation kit, in both the armor and armor addon, make sure the correct slots are selected. 

I did change the esp to use just the bodyslot,I had no idea  I needed to do partitions in outfit studio too! thanks :D I'm gonna try again

seems like I had to edit the item id too to remove the feet slot!However,there's another issue :Gaps.Gaps everywhere.
Any suggestions? should I delete SAMbody and start over?it seems like the sliders went too far for hands and feet

20190414132840_1.jpg

20190414132842_1.jpg

20190414132855_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Success! If anyone has the same problem,you'll need to change the forearm and calves partitions in outfit studio to "body".Hope this helps!

20190414160918_1.jpg

Edited by EsperAngel