• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

RascalTanScolare

BodyTalk V2 and AAF, No Erect-Problem

its your Leito_MM_animationData.xml, drop it here for analysis very please.

🤣🤣🤣 Gosh there isnt even a Leito_MM-animationdata.xml in Leitos AAF folder, but I have found it in the AAF Patch folder and yes...there are all Erection = 0 not -1.... 🤪

I drop it for you...I dont know if I have to change that to - 1 without probelms!

I vote for someone who did have the Time and the skill to gave us BT Users a Patch for AAF.... and all animations!! 😅

Leito_MM_animationData.xml

Nope! as i said, Erection to = -1 must only be in Morphsetdata.xml, in animationdata you want to delete them and leave only penis angles. So in this case anything with Erection to = "value here" must be deleted (except penis angles as i said).

When you installed the AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy by Polistiro, there were an option for MM. That installs the Leito_MM_Animationdata.xml

here, its now fixed, now both top and bottom will have the penis erected:

Leito_MM_animationData.xml

• Like 1

Hrm..yeah you are right hehehe! But I would allow you to use my Internet sometimes! 😂

Na, just kidding! Thanks again, Ulfberth.

But still...I would be very happy if someone would make a Patch for BT and for Gays... *giggles*

I think there's actually an AAF Patch coming to give MM option to all of the animation packs with BT support and its being put under tests right now.

4 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

I think there's actually an AAF Patch coming to give MM option to all of the animation packs with BT support and its being put under tests right now.

That would be amazing!

Uhoh...oookay...now I have strage Errors.... what does that means?!

20190710010055_1.jpg

Its german and said AAF Error [010] Animation-ID "Leito_MM-Matress_Standing Doggy_2_s4, s3, s2,s1 and Leito-MM_Matress-StandingDoggy - 1_ S4 and S3 not found.

(Stage_Node:No_ID)

It looks like you have delete more than just Eretion= I think

Hrmmm...okay now it works...strange!

And now the Buttons also had an erect Penis! Looks like its all fine now...untill the next Update of BT, AAF, Themes and all the other related Mods for Sex hehehehe.

But, what was the Problem now? Did I do something wrong?

its because i sent you my personal files and i was using a bit older version of the AAF Patches by Polistiro (cause i felt like the staged animations cycling were better made in the older version) so, somehow the newest positiondata doesn't reference the animations in animationdata as the older version does. So i sent you my positiondata and animationgroupdata and transitiondata.

Hi Ulfberth - I installed the new patches from ank3 referenced above.  All but the Leito patch get the MO2 warning regarding the data folder ("No game on top level") even after I've set the data directory.  In other cases, I've just ignored the warning, installed and placed the patch below the main file.  Same procedure here?  Just don't want to f-up a working load order.

Also, I'm assuming I can disable and remove the prior Leito/Crazy patch (AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2.7z)?

Thanks.

Tested some of Savage Cabbages fmmmm animations for the first time and got the fish-head penis with all of them.  The new patch has erection set to "1" instead of "-1" but I had understood that the most recent version of BodyTalk was supposed to "overwrite" the xmls for the specific animation patches.  

Should I change the Erection value to -1 in the new Savage Cabbages patch?  Or do you have another suggestion?  I note that I don't have this problem with any other animation group I've tested so far.

Screenshot (482).png

Screenshot (481).png

Screenshot (479).png

Screenshot (478).png

Screenshot (483).png

Looks like the problem may be the line  <valuepath="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/> in the SavageCabbage_animationData.xml contained in the new patch, which I now recall I had removed based on your recommendations at his site.  Editing the new one to replace that line with a space but won’t be able to test until later.  I did test without the new patch and the FMMMM animations all worked fine.  

Sorry for the evidently unnecessary post.  

@Dez65 no clue. You want to ask/report an3k about those issues since i dont use his patches and i have no idea how they are working.

@sentiao Atomic jerking use the animated penis bones instead of morphs iirc. I would like to take a look at your atomic lust xmls.

Edited by Ulfberth

Just edited the SavageCabbage-animationData.xml in the patch to remove the morph value line as you previously recommended in a post you made at SC’s site.  Voila!  No fish-head!  

Should have recalled that advice before posting here. 

Also the patches seem to work fine notwithstanding the MO2 warning. 

<meta title="Atomic Lust_animationData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="animation"/>
<defaults source="Atomic Lust.esp"/>

<!-- ILER EDITS -->

<animation id="Atomic Embrace ILER" time="60">
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="010044D8" id="Atomic Embrace M"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="">
        <idle form="010044D7" id="Atomic Embrace F"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="Atomic Kissing ILER" time="60">