• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

RascalTanScolare

BodyTalk V2 and AAF, No Erect-Problem

3 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

i actually need to you upload them for me so i can open them here

AAF.rar

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 1:44 AM, RascalTanScolare said:

Ahhhhh yes! An3ks just updated some Patches for Leito, Savage, Farelle and crazy.... after he/she did wrote an amazing Tutorial with Links to BodyTalk and AAF-Related Mods. BUT be careful!!! As for now (2019/07/11) the AnimationData's in these linked Patches are not optimized for BodyTalk. You still have to edit the .XML files!!

Here is the Link: An3ks Tutorial and Link-List for BT2 and AAF related Mods

I hope it is okay to link to a different page... 😳

I just have updated my Post before to make sure that others know about the Issue An3Ks Patches still have. He/she suggestet that we should choose BodyTalk V2, but in his/her Patches it still be optimezed for the other Body :) Thanks DEZ.

Because I have edited my last Post a few Sides before I cant edit it again now, thats why I post it here again.

Edited by RascalTanScolare
I forget something to wrote down

Posted (edited)

Im not gonna claim to be smart or have a total understanding of what im doing. All i know are a few things, and they are. My super mutant penises stay flaccid, and that you guys seem to have noticed this issue and likely fixed it. Its the leito mod. I have the patch it said i needed. I dont use crazies gun animations, i do use the rug version. I have the all in one AAF installed. I have body talk. Im also using both atomic and mutated lust along with vaders animations. In the simplest way that you can, what do i need to change/edit in my notepad to fix it. There was the SM morph data in the patch, but it didnt do anything when i changed the (1) to a (-1). Im kinda rambling, i know, sorry, just been looking for a solution to this for a bit and been lead in a few circles. Important note, all the other animations are working fine and im not worried about M on M animations.

i got tiny brain

Edited by vegetamon9000

Posted (edited)

Seriously been looking for about 2 days.

It'd be nice if we lived in a world where stuff was easier to understand. Keep me from drooling on myself.

Edited by vegetamon9000

Got it all installed and its working correctly now for the most part. When i cycle through the animations with strong, he kinda stays doing his initial animation. But after a bit, he will switch to the new one, sometimes. Also, is his penis based off of the body talk penis? Meaning, by editing the bodytalk penis, does it also affect his?

Posted (edited)

@vegetamon9000 no. Supermutants has its own penis mesh/ penis bones. Also, the penis morph for the erection is named differently. While human penis erection morph is named "Erection", supermutants and other creature in my patch are named "CErection" so i could patch them separately. However, other morphs have the same name like, erection up and erection down.

And maybe you want to update your AAF to beta 90 in order to fix that animation delay.

Edited by Ulfberth

Cool beans, and thanks for them swift responses. I'm not trying to make all the animations look %100 correct, so i don't plan to dive into the files tooo deep and edit much, i just was trying to get them to, well, "just work" to paraphrase God Howard.

Posted (edited)

I was already using aaf beta 90. The problem is most likely hardware. Using a AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core, 6 Logical Processor and a GTX-750ti. I'm already running a few mods that remove fog, debris and some lighting, lol.

I could probably bake a potato in it. But really, the gpu and cpu both sit in the 63-67c while running, so its not utterly terrible.

Edited by vegetamon9000

i have a fairly weaker setup. FX 6300 + GTX 650 and i don't experience much of that issue you described.

Then uhhhh, i dunno. It does catch up and if i cycle back and forth a couple times and then it lines up correctly. It doesnt seem to always have that issue though.

Hey Ulfberth and the others,

it is now my last Time (hopefully) to post my issues here.

Okay, so where do I start?

- I have seen with pleasure and happiness, that you Guys have finally the long awaiting All-in-One-Patch released. I have read the comments and that it looks like that this patch was the holy gral for the punished BT2 User.

- I have enjoy to throw all the old Patches (who doesnt patch anything for me) in trash. I also have seen with pleasure, that AAF did have updated to Beta 90 and was surprised, that the User talked about.."sequenzes" in the Animations. For me I have never seem any Sequenze in the past. But...for me...it was the Past.

- Then I delete the whole Animations, Themes and other old stuff, even MCG to do MM Sex in FO4.

- With Joy in my eyes I also have download MGC, Savage, Atomic Lust (OMG, they also have updated their Mod YAYAY!), Leito, Crazy Gun Version, Greys 50 Shades, Farelle and the BP70s Animations again. I was thinking with the Holy gral of the new Patch for AAF I dont need to manual change the Erection to = Value crap.

-My big and long awaiting chance comes after I install the brand new Patch for AAF. Buut... dont get to euphoric, Man, you still have to do a few steps before you can enjoy Sex in FO4!!

- So, before I go to FO4 I just have let LOOT organize my Load-Order and put all the MOds on the left Side of MO2-Manager in correct order (Yes, I have learned with Skyrim, thats extremly important to avoid conflicts)

-Then I was a bit surprised, because LOOT told me to put BodyTalk on the TOP after the Unofficial Patch and a few other ESM/ESL-Mods. But I told me, No Problem Loot does know what it said. And it also told me that the both .esp files from the Patch needs to go in the very button of the Load-Order. So far..so Good.

- Time to start FO4Edit and create the Merged Patch for the conflicts, if they are some in my Mod-List. PERFECT!! DONE!! Time to plaaaay...!!!

- Euphoristic I start FO4, load my save at Walden Pont and read AAF is successfully installed, the AAf KinkyTheme also (Yes I was a good Boy and do exactly that what Ank3 told us in his Guide for AAF)

And now...Ladys and Gentleman, Time to rumble!! I grab my Nate Lover with AAF Wizard, choose Leito MM Cowgirl (OMG they have MM-Animations now Thanks AAF Patch!!) Nate lays naked and erect on the floor my Player-Avi tries to sit on him and start bouncing!

But!!! Without an erect Penis for the Buttom! Again!!!! The main reason why the fuck I install the new Patch is, because I want to have a Boner as Buttom! GOSH!!!

Next Thing I do, I tried Standing Doggy from Leito and again No Erect Penis for the Buttom!

I could cry and stop this animation! Logging out! Close F04 and Heat to this forum and inform you about, that for me the new Patch is not working. So if anybody had a idea, shoot it to me.

So, I'm new to the animation side of things with Fallout but I've followed your instructions and got most things working okay - except for the super mutants.

The main issues are that when the supes die their erections go haywire and stick out at incredibly stretched lengths - like so:

912598108_SM01.thumb.png.d034592a72540144ad0d05811d3df751.png1854295131_SM02.thumb.png.50109203f63cee308972858487a2ae66.png

I've wondered if it has something to do with the SupermutantDead.nif file that comes with Animation's by Leito - but I'm not sure if it's safe to delete it or not.

The second issue I noticed with Strong. Firstly, he doesn't seem to lose the default supe texture so it looks like his penis is constantly hanging out of his loincloth. And secondly, if I delete the super mutant skeleton.nif/hkx files (to combat the issue of supes not "dropping" dead) his penis seems to float around. I assume that's a skeleton issue though, so I reinstalled the skeleton files for now.

Anyway, here's my load order - if it's of any use:

1343695277_LoadOrder.png.7d55e10e2e2fce91de061c1407cfd07a.png

(Also, should your creature patch make both Creature Game Assets and Deathclaw Penises redundant?)

@angelfoxblue

No. Its the One Patch, that is making them redudant. Since you have the patch installed, you dont them amd patches for leito and crazy

This kind of penis stretching is always related to missing penis bones, so the custom supermutant skeleton is necessary.

Ill try to reproduce this deadbody issur tho, but i think you just missed the skeleton at some point.

17 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

@angelfoxblue

No. Its the One Patch, that is making them redudant. Since you have the patch installed, you dont them amd patches for leito and crazy

This kind of penis stretching is always related to missing penis bones, so the custom supermutant skeleton is necessary.

Ill try to reproduce this deadbody issur tho, but i think you just missed the skeleton at some point.

Thanks for that.

I did some more fiddling last night, and realised that the One Patch was overwriting your patch - but didn't realise that's what was overwriting the other files, or the Leito/Crazy patch.

I actually also realised that the One Patch esp has the same name as the one for Deathclaw Penises - but if Deathclaw Penises is no longer required then that's not an issue.

I might try reinstalling everything carefully to make sure I have the skeleton properly installed.

In regards to the problem that seems to be popping up with mutated lust involving super mutants, would it be safe to assume that removing the mod from my load order would be a good idea? I haven't experienced the issue yet myself, but from the few post iv'e seen on it, it seems to be an absolute problem right now. As in it's not a maybe, super mutants are broken by it.

The problem is not with the mutated lust, is with the supermutant skeleton. If you remove the skeleton the supermutant's penis will stretch wildly due to missing bones.

Hello, everyone.

I have big HUMAN MALE sex animations problems with Advanced Animation Framework and TBOS BodyTalk v2.
[I do not install nor I use any female/animal/creature-related nude/sexual mods. I also do not play as a female character - always as a male].

I followed the instructions by an3k's (Loverslab) loverslab guide by an3k and installed the AAF-related mods via Vortex
I also have some comments/threads on this site about my problems. My user name is ManOfFreedom.

But somehow the animations do not work properly/correctly. I get always get issues, errors and problems.
The penis is not there where it has to be, the penis is "gone" (the part looks like a vagina), or the penis is extremely monstrous (see the screenshot);
or the penis is not erect in sexual intercourse or masturbating posing/animations; and I never see sperm on male characters' bodies.

I have downloaded the ready-to-use .xml files made by @Ulfberth but it did not help (or I forgot to download all files, or I installed in the wrong place in the game's data folder).

I am a beginner with using mods in-games and that's why I try to get help to learn how to install mods, sort them and use them in-game..

Here is my load order sorted by Vortex:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
SettlementKeywords.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
VotWMaster.esm
VotWSpecialVideos.esl
Settler Sandbox Overhaul.esl
Robot Home Defence.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
Homemaker.esm
HUDFramework.esm
AAF.esm
CreateFollowers.esm
TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
UnderwearCW.esl
Male UnderArmor.esl
JockStrap.esl
TBOS-BasicJeans.esl
WashOutThatCum.esl
Auto Drink and Eat by Iztari.esl
Overlays.esm
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
XDI.esm
BusySettlers.esp
ASOAstinsSkinsOverride(UniSex).esp
Snappy_HouseK.esp
SnapBeds.esp
CREAtiveClutter.esp
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
ManufacturingExtendedFH.esp
VerySmallGenerators100.esp
LadyKillerBed.esp
OCDispenser.esp
AkaDeliveryService.esp
AkaMoveYourWorkbench.esp
CigaretteInMouth.esp
AES_Renovated Furniture.esp
ConveyorBarriers.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-JunkBetter+DEF_INV.esp
PlayerComments.esp
Better Cooking Stations.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
WeaponDisplays.esp
Ground_Vanilla.esp
LightUp2.0.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
MoreVaultRooms.esp
Farming Resources.esp
InstaBell.esp
cartman1975_warehouse.esp
Eli_Display Shelves.esp
dinomore.esp
RealTroughs.esp
SportField.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
AutoDoors.esp
SettleObjExpandPack-AutoDoorsPatch.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Expanded.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Removed Crafting Experience.esp
Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
AdvBubbleTurretSet-RealNP.esp
AdvSettleTurretSet-RealNP.esp
Northland Diggers.esp
Pos_GuardPositions.esp
Pos_ShopPositons.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
ShirtlessOV.esp
ZEX-TestPlugin.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
StopDropPose.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
Sanctuary-estates-clean-mm-02.esp
Campsite.esp
AdvancedNeeds2.esp
ManufacturingExtended.esp
AWKCR - Last Resort CTD FIX.esp
OCDecorator - No Experience.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
CreateFollowersDLCAddon.esp
ElMensUnderwearConversionFO4.esp
AbductionLite.esp
WmkActiveEffects.esp
WorkoutThroughTheFallout.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
EAMR.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
Orphans.esp
Child Outfits Vanilla Standalone.esp
BrightStartlight.esp
Taffington.esp
AbernathyFarmReborn_ALatham.esp
Red Rocket Revamped.esp
Clean and Simple - Finch Farm Startup.esp
Sunshine Town.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
x6rom.esp
MoreOutfitVariations.esp
NoBuildLimits.esp
MergedChildModsWithExtras.esp
Mors Auto Walk.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
TEEParty.esp
TeleportersFastTravel.esp
DualSurvivors.esp
MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
CumSuitTest.esp
DualSurvivors_compatibilitypatch.esp
thefriedshirts.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
DD_AIO Test Mark 1.esp
SSEX.esp
AAFXmlsExtMCGPatch_SSEX_HM.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SleepIntimate.esp
justaposemod.esp
upc.esp
Facials.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
LooksMirror.esp
CustomCamera.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
OverlaySample.esp
Realistic_conversations - More_NPCs.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
TidySettlers.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp
Oniskin.esp
DualSurvivors_additionaldialogue.esp
Nathan.esp
Hoamaii_SleepTogetherAnywhere.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
PlayerCommentsCWSSPatch.esp
BuildYourOwnVault.esp
FilledBrahminFeedTroughs.esp
betterBrahminTroughs.esp
SameSexMale.esp
MLU.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Eli Armor Compendium AE Patch.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
Eli_ArmourCollection.esp
FunctionalDisplays.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS.esp
FunctionalDisplays-MISC-VIS.esp
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL-VIS.esp
ChildrenofBunkerHill.esp
ChildrenofGoodneighbor.esp
Child Posters.esp
MoreOutfitVariations - AE Patch.esp
Minutemenoverhaul.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
LaurefindilNewClothes.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
CraftingFramework.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
UCO_LegendaryPatch.esp
Vietnam Era Collection.esp
Vietnam MSWP.esp
TEEPartyDLC.esp
LJacket.esp
Gilets_Jaunes.esp
Wasteland Ranger Outfit.esp
Wasteland Ranger Shirtless Addon.esp
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
RBFestiveSweaters.esp
Freebooter.esp
Freebooter Leash Fix.esp
Wasteland Clothing Pack.esp
TheFriedShirts AE Patch.esp
ArizonianRanchHand.esp
BKFT_Outlaw.esp
AlysrazaTShirtJeans.esp
Friffy_New Minutemen Outfits.esp
New Minuteman Outfit - Pants only addon.esp
four_play.esp
EFF.esp
TransferSettlements.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
FO4 Seasons - Spring - AllDLC.esp
keke-bu Preston.19FD9_1.0.4.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
NicotinePatch.esp
Scrap Everything - Core.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersLightArmorOnly.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyMale.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp

I found this site (this forum thread) when I was looking for helps on the Internet. I am new on this site and this is my first post here, by the way.

ScreenShot0.png

@MannDesFriedens welcome to Vectorplexus!

So, i suggest you using the modified version of The One Patch that is in my private Club. Its optimized for MM interaction and is updated with animation packs (except atomic lust that just updated 2 days ago). In addition, its compatible with latest bodytalk version v2.75 (the erection morph just changed to work the same as EVB). I gonna send you an invite, you gotta look up for Ultimate AAF Patch in AAF Related Mods tab.

If anything, you can contact me in discord Hydrogeddon #8216 or you join our discord server

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

So, i suggest you using the modified version of The One Patch that is in my private Club.

optimized for MM interaction and is updated with animation packs (except atomic lust that just updated 2 days ago).

In addition, its compatible with latest bodytalk version v2.75 (same as EVB).

I gonna send you an invite, you gotta look up for Ultimate AAF Patch in AAF Related Mods tab.

contact me in discord Hydrogeddon #8216 or you join our discord server

Hello, @Ulfberth, and thank you for your quick answer.

What should I do now if I've downloaded wrong .xml files? Download again from your Private Club?

Already accepted your invite and I will look around.

Now, I've another problem (after I copied your .xml files to game's Data AND to MOD folder of Vortex.
There is now problem window of AAF that stays there and I can not open AAF nor make it disappear that window.  See the screenshot below.
Some information in German that says these Leito_MM files are deleted because of position errors.
The actors have erect dicks but NOT when it came to animations. They have erection while NOT in an AAF animation (before I copied your .xml files and now after that).

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by MannDesFriedens