• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

RascalTanScolare

BodyTalk V2 and AAF, No Erect-Problem

You must use only my patch, you cant use it with the patch by polistiro and The One Patch

1 hour ago, Ulfberth said:

use only my patch, you cant use it with the patch by polistiro and The One Patch

Got it. I will then uninstall the other two patches then install ONLY yours.
But I think I should install AAF and all it's requirement (like BodyTalk v2) completely new then your ultimate patch.

By the way, I have installed Victoriam Line male textures also. I had NO problem earlier with BodyTalk v2.
There was just the problem with hairy male body (Victoriam's 4k HD hairy body). When I accepted Vortex' suggestion (in the MOD installation section) to load it AFTER BodyTalk the males had no hairy body but when I changed it to BEFORE Bodytalk they had hair on bodies.

I installed The One Patch That Rules from Nexus site not from Loverslab. LL has same patch but with different name in the title.

1 hour ago, Ulfberth said:

dont manual install anything. Its harder to give support that way

I understand now. I will avoid to 'copy and paste' manual installation. What will happen to already copied .xml files AFTER ?

I will do it as soon as possible then play the game and see what will happen then come back here later.

Thank you again, @Ulfberth.

They will probably stay there, thats why you dont want to manual install anything. 

About the texture, thats really weird, i cant understand some vortex bugs. I like to use mo2 since the abillity to sort assets is easier.

15 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

About the texture, thats really weird, i cant understand some vortex bugs. I like to use mo2 since the abillity to sort assets is easier.

See the screenshot 1 what I meant. Works fine like I said before.
All males have well-groomed body hair with 4K Hairy Body for men for Victoriam Line.

Screenshot 1:

ScreenShot45.thumb.png.40d82ce7cc926b84b18dc663fdf65730.png

ScreenShot14.thumb.png.82e139ec1e76120a28d5a563b01ad9a1.png

I followed your instructions, installed all AAF-related mods either new (from NM and LL sites) or re-installed existing files.
Here is the -step-by-step installation (EXACTLY followed this installation order).
Followed an3k's guide here: AN3K's AAF comprehensive Installation Guide on LL

Everything works fine now. Erection in sexual intercourse scenes, masturbating with erect penis, NO monstrous dicks, NO 'destroyed' man meat.
But there is still a problem: I do not see any sperm (drops). What am I doing wrong or do I have to do??

My step-by-step guide:

Main mod (AAF):
01 Advanced Animation Framework (Beta 93)

Themes:
02 AAF Basic Animations Theme
03 AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme

Body:
04 Zaz Extended Skeleton (ZEX)
05 Zaz Extended Skeleton (Zex) Zex TestPlugin
06 CBP Phyics for f4 fse 0.6.17
07 ZCBP CBP Configs for  ZeX Bodies (BT2) (ZeX ZCBP)
08 BodyTalk v2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition (TBOS BodyTalk2)
09 Victoriam Line - Male Body's Alternative Textures )FOMOD) (installed 4k)
10 Hairy Men for Victoriam Line (4k)

Poses:
11 Davethedrunk presents Dave's Poses
12 Rohzima Real Animated Poses
13 Thrax's Action Poses
14 Thrax's Action Poses - TAP AAF Patch for TAP 1.31
15 UPC - Unisex Pose Collection
16 Release 50 Shades
     16a Rlease 50 Shades Fluid Patch
17 Atomic Lust (2.6.1b)

Non-AAF related settlement stuff mods:
18 Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resouce (8.51) (AWKCR)
19 Homemaker (1.72)
20 Settlement Objects Expansion Pack - All DLC
21 Settlement Supplies Expanded - SSEX for SKE users
22 Settlement Keywords Expanded (1.60)
23 Better Vendor Stalls
24 2k (plain) Lovers Luxury Bed (without mag/bra/cuffs)

animations:
25 Bp70 fo4 Sex Animations (2.1.1)
26 Crazy Animations (Mod Organizer Gun Version) (3.11.17)
27 Fo4 Animations by Leito (2.0a)
28 Four-play animations by crazy (1.3)
29 SavageCabbage Animations Pack (FOMOD) (1.0.4)
30 Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 - Temporary Patch

YOUR patch
31 Ultimate AAF Patch (1.15)

Gay Sounds (DELETED all sounds fodlers from animations folders
 (Leito, Savage etc) (in the game's DATA folder):

32 Gay Sounds for 50 Shades
33 Gay Sounds for bp70
34 Gay Sounds for Leito Animations
35 Gay Sounds for Savage Cabbage

It was annoying to hear in gay sexual animations females voices! So I deleted all that voices from the folders (before I saw THIS site).
But now I followed your instructions and deleted these sounds (folders) installed your(gay sound)s only.

INFO:

01a Uninstalled Polistero's and One Patch That Rules and AJ xml mods.

02a Installed/reinstalled/overwritten all above mods NEW, mostly downloaded from
       NM and LL sites again (with newer version).
      By the way, Vortex did clean un-installation from game's data folder - no leftovers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now some hardcore screenshots!

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.fe8a31290a9a1d6194b0b496d034c5f7.png

ScreenShot26.thumb.png.dd79f2104303d00ebd99f27bb5ef7470.png

ScreenShot32.thumb.png.9f2a6c3fa4f2a672fcd9bdeaab1e546b.png

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.3d83e368080e159e4d9dc6bcf841b3ce.png

Big thanks for your help @Ulfberth. Dude, you did a good job with your ultimate patch for gay men. There are so many so called gay mod that are made for female characters first then for males and they do not work properly on males.

Yeees! Glad you made it. So, cum overlays are still not implemented for the patch, but are planned for the next versions so stay tuned 👍

Edited by Ulfberth

47 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

cum overlays are planned for the next versions

That's good news and I hope that you'll do it asap.

I have already installed cum overlays:

Polistero's cumnwealth patches base (.esp)
Polistero's cumnwealth overlays human (.esp)
cumshot particles v1 (.nif files)
cumsuite preview 2 (.nif files)
washout that cum (.esl)

I read in NM and LL forums that these cum shots/overlays work only for female (like always!!!).
To make them on male characters too I have to edit many .xml files but it's only for mod makers.

Yeah, i tried to port them to male too but i have no clue why its not working (even tho it works if you use them in looksmenu).
Its a shame we dont have the same attention for the MM in  AAF(specially animations), thats why i joined in The One Patch development so i can give my contribution in that department.

Once i we get to the overlays stage for the patch, i feel like i'll finally figure out how to port it for males.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ulfberth said:

Yeah, i tried to port them to male too but i have no clue why its not working (even tho it works if you use them in looksmenu).

Its a shame we dont have the same attention for the MM in  AAF(specially animations), thats why i joined in The One Patch development

I agree with you. There are many many thousands of nude/sexual mods for female characters and heterosexuals (F_M).
No one wants to support male characters or M_M only nude/sexual  mods.
That's why almost all nude/sexual mods do not work properly on gay male characters. Or the male characters act like women because of the used mod scripts that were made for females / 'transformed' from F to M).

Sorry, that I to disturb you again. I have that problem again with the monstrous penis, after I installed the kinky theme animations.
Like earlier, men have normal erect penises when they are NOT in AAF animation scenes. As soon as I start AAF sexual animations they have monstrous dicks.
Even so I installed every AAF and related/required mods again (after my installation guide here), nothing works.
(I have installed your Ultimate patch last then the gay sounds, but nothing works)

Here are EIGHT screenshots with the AAF error messages (German-English).

ScreenShot57.png.25e698445ade43cff2336a6f0af38389.png
ScreenShot58.thumb.png.7b5f65933d3c7ae330d4b1064a6a6f2e.png

ScreenShot59.thumb.png.526443624236272f354bb2a7200a9727.png

ScreenShot60.png.d029c6736dbc535336d164b3b1c43ed0.png

ScreenShot61.png.c57156ccc0ceb404ef622cce7c7f13e3.png

ScreenShot62.thumb.png.a502e8bf79147e8b53c952bc381c4cb2.png
ScreenShot63.thumb.png.a5860230f361e907fc056c8ddd8d6a66.png

ScreenShot64.png.d9ed1f0aca2c36427885101fd87e3a90.png

And now the screenshot with the monstrous penis (I started new game, so another character):

ScreenShot66.thumb.png.39377bee579c40527f1e95b27741de4e.png

Edited by MannDesFriedens

Some animations names are being loaded which shouldnt because my patch was supposed to overwrite them. In this case, your AAF is telling you are not loading my Patch with priority higher than its conflicts.

In addition, i dont think you can have the overlay mod installed with the patch, so you want to remove that.

Edited by Ulfberth

7 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

Some animations names are being loaded which shouldnt because my patch was supposed to overwrite them.
In this case
, your AAF is telling you are not loading my Patch with priority higher than its conflicts.

In addition, i dont think you can have the overlay mod installed with the patch, so you want to remove that.

What does it mean 'higher priorities conflicts'? What did I wrong?

Which overlay did you mean??

@MannDesFriedens you are using vortex right? you need to sort the assets so The patch overwrite if it has any conflicts. I don't know how that works on vortex, i just know its one of its features.

Hi,Ulfberth!

I even dont know what is this website, I was just googling for my problem's answer. And now I sign up this account just for saying 'Thank you! You are a genius!'

On 9/8/2019 at 6:20 AM, Ulfberth said:

@MannDesFriedens you are using vortex right? you need to sort the assets so The patch overwrite if it has any conflicts.

I WAS using Vortex!! Now 'I am in love' with Mod Organizer 2! Vortex sorts the mods and asks what to do (automatic sorting the installed mods (not the plugins) or manual sorting (eg 'before', 'after')).

I am installing everything new via mo2  - WITH YOUR GREAT HELPFUL GUIDES. You helped me to like mo2.

So, to 'come back' to my bodytalk and AAF problems here, i'll do it after i've installed every thing new and report to you.

Hello @Ulfberth!

I'm having a problem with penis morphs across all male actors. The penises come out strangely shaped and pointing the wrong direction. Following advice from other posts I have deleted all morphset files except for BodyTalk2_MorphSetData and AAF_morphSetData, but the problem persists. I have loaded BodyTalk2 before and after The One Patch To Bang Them All along with The One Patch To Rule Them All and no configuration seems to fix the morphs.

The erections weren't working at all until I started building at 0% erection in BodySlide. Before then their erection state would be reversed in/out of a scene. Changing the erection slider didn't fix the penis direction or shape though.

I can post other information as requested. I'm new to troubleshooting and couldn't predict what you'd need. Please help!

Example
image.thumb.png.cf4facacb0fbe220656f8b9d797eea45.png
image.thumb.png.15e68a3bd06fbb444d793ffb9442cbf9.png

Hey @Edgedancer, welcome to Vectorplexus Forums!

You want to delete the  BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xmls aswell so just AAF_morphSetData.xml being provided by The One Patch is left.
Is your bodytalk the latest version (2.75)? Which mod manager are you using? Also, make sure you dont have Leito & Crazy patch by Polistiro installed, you just want to have The One Patch.

Edited by Ulfberth

6 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

Hey @Edgedancer, welcome to Vectorplexus Forums!

You want to delete the  BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xmls aswell so just AAF_morphSetData.xml being provided by The One Patch is left.
Is your bodytalk the latest version (2.75)? Which mod manager are you using? Also, make sure you dont have Leito & Crazy patch by Polistiro installed, you just want to have The One Patch.

Thanks so much for the prompt response!

Everything is up to date, managed by Vortex. I deleted the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml and uninstalled AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations and gave it another test. For some unknowable reason my ENB went berserk and character movement got choppy, but that might be some other mod misfiring, or just Chrome hogging my system resources. The penis direction and shape issues were unresolved.

image.thumb.png.06f6d598b2d754e932065b25e54acfa7.png

I went through and disabled all the other CumNWealth patches that TOPTBTA was supposed to be overwriting anyways, and rebuilt morphs for the male body. For some reason I'm still getting major input lag and FPS losses, but I still suspect that's from something else. I haven't changed any other mods since I was tinkering with it earlier, so no idea what it's up to. After refreshing everything with just the AAF_morphSetData.xml the problem persists.

image.thumb.png.2df6eef1df9aab25e96e22de1b196909.png

I have both AAF - The One Patch to Rule Them All (Last updated 29 July 2019) and AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All (Updated July 29) active on the assumption that if they are mostly the same thing they'll just be redundant without causing problems. If that isn't true let me know which one to remove.

As you said, its not true. The difference is that The One Patch to Bang Them ALL has support and assets for creature animations and The One Patch to Rule Them  All doesnt. So you want to have only one.

Make sure to give The One Patch the highest of the priority in conflicts. If you dont know how to manage conflicts with vortex, you can refer to here: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/File_Conflicts:_Nexus_Mod_Manager_vs_Vortex

Open bodyslide with vortex, select TBOS-Bodytalk-V2 (for cut penis) or TBOS-Bodytalk-V2-Uncut (for uncut penis) in your Body/Outfit dropdown menu. Build your selected body with one of the BTs presets or your own preset, but with Erection slider, Erection Up and Erection Down at 0% (see in preview window if the penis goes flaccid, its important for it to be flaccid at 0%). Dont forget to build with build morphs box ticked.

You also want to load this file after The One Patch: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425389991481442313/612004464613785613/The_One_Patch_Erection_Fix.7z

Its a morphsetdata file to make The One Patch work, for those who have Bodytalk V2.75 and up, and picked the Bodytalk option during The One Patch FOMOD installation.

@Edgedancer