• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

RascalTanScolare

BodyTalk V2 and AAF, No Erect-Problem

Hey Guys,

since I found SAM and used it for a few years in Skyrim, I jumped to F04 and try it out (What a pitty that there is No SAM-Body in FO4 ?). But for me BodyTalk V" and a very nice Texture comes close enough that I feel like I am happy.

UNfortunally, I use AAF with a lot of Animations and try to let my Character to have Sex. But he did have a Erection-Problem and there is no "Blue Pill" in FO4. His penis stay flaccid...well okay it grows... but it doesnt comes "out" between his legs...so... yea... he cant even masturbate (poor Guy)!

I have read a lot and trys a lot and kicks al lot into trash, so called "Guides" who tells me I have to put the ankle up for every single pose I have. Are they serious? That means for me hours till days of work for every single Animation.

Thats why I wanna ask you Guys...you all have beautiful BT V2 pictures in the Download-Section..with an erect penis to show. How did you manage that? I mean...Hours and days of week without to play even the Main Questline in F04?

So I really hope someone, who is exprienced in F04 and BodyTalk AND AAF can help me (hopefully perhaps a easier Solution than manual adjust my poors Guy Penis)

Thanks a lot and sooo sorry if I did miss a Totorial or Guide in Internet...

Posted (edited)

First of all... bodytalk just updated so make sure to have the latest one installed. Once installed build the body again ofc and make sure you did with the Erection slider set at 100%. 

Now you need to modify some morphset files by hand. With the newest update, TBOS added some morphset files to the main Bodytalk Mod folder so make sure to load it as last as possible in your load order so any other morphset file can get overwritten by it

I had a initial problem with the erection for the newest update so i changed everything that was "1" to "-1" and i had success to every single animation, to do so go to the bodytalk mod folder (if you are using mod organizer) or go to Data (not using mod organizer) and browse through the AAF folder than you'll find all these morphset files:

image.thumb.png.64ed98392ef518c5107e3d98d79fba78.png

open all of them with wordpad or notepad (your choice) and change everything that was "1" to "-1"
image.thumb.png.afcff3df955657285447845441c255be.png

If you are using leito and crazy animations don't forget that you need to have the Polistro's patch installed: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/

If you installed themes, make sure to edit them too. For eg, i have Basic, Sex and Kinky Theme installed so i need to change every file that has "morphset" in name to match bodytalk's requirements:

for the Sex theme we have the Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData that need to get modified. Once opened have everything for the flaccid section set at 0 (the flaccid section is the very beginning of the file

image.thumb.png.32e60a498b29627f6b6ec4a93987d2e4.png

1.Scroll down in the same file until you find the Erected section (Morphsets for when the penis is erected/ready)

2.Change every value for "Erection" to =-1,  the other values you must leave untouched like "Erection Up" "Erection Down" (Penis angles) "Nipple lenght" "Nipple Perk2"

image.thumb.png.5a840c99bed74947ac980178733a382e.png

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Wow Ulfberth!

Thank you soooooo much! Now my Guy can masturbate the whole day and it looks like it should... now I only have to search if my Guy can also have an Orgasm!

Thanks again! You are the Lifesaver of my Guys Sexlife...hahahaha :D

Posted (edited)

Great! Not all AAF animations have orgasm. You need to play staged animation that has it or play a orgasm animation that is separated. Most leito staged animation has orgasm when you press END in your keyboard or when played by any mod like aaf sex em up, with the time running out. Except aggresive/rape animations, they dont have orgasm in leito's pack. Anyway im glad to see you made it. HF   A-A

Edited by Ulfberth

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2019 at 4:47 AM, Ulfberth said:

First of all... bodytalk just updated so make sure to have the latest one installed. Once installed build the body again ofc and make sure you did with the Erection slider set at 100%. 

Now you need to modify some morphset files by hand. With the newest update, TBOS added some morphset files to the main Bodytalk Mod folder so make sure to load it as last as possible in your load order so any other morphset file can get overwritten by it

I had a initial problem with the erection for the newest update so i changed everything that was "1" to "-1" and i had success to every single animation, to do so go to the bodytalk mod folder (if you are using mod organizer) or go to Data (not using mod organizer) and browse through the AAF folder than you'll find all these morphset files:

image.thumb.png.64ed98392ef518c5107e3d98d79fba78.png

open all of them with wordpad or notepad (your choice) and change everything that was "1" to "-1"
image.thumb.png.afcff3df955657285447845441c255be.png

If you are using leito and crazy animations don't forget that you need to have the Polistro's patch installed: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/

If you installed themes, make sure to edit them too. For eg, i have Basic, Sex and Kinky Theme installed so i need to change every file that has "morphset" in name to match bodytalk's requirements:

for the Sex theme we have the Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData that need to get modified. Once opened have everything for the flaccid section set at 0 (the flaccid section is the very beginning of the file

image.thumb.png.32e60a498b29627f6b6ec4a93987d2e4.png

1.Scroll down in the same file until you find the Erected section (Morphsets for when the penis is erected/ready)

2.Change every value for "Erection" to =-1,  the other values you must leave untouched like "Erection Up" "Erection Down" (Penis angles) "Nipple lenght" "Nipple Perk2"

image.thumb.png.5a840c99bed74947ac980178733a382e.png

Hi Ulfberth,

I was having the same issue and tested god knows how many times to adjust the sliders with constant opening and exiting the game..until I saw your post and finally get it to work! But

the atomic lust animations are working fine but I still get a flaccid penis with Leito's animation

I did change all the xml file from 1 to -1 and installed Polistro's patch and have bodytalk loaded last and build the body with erection set at 100 and ticked build morphs...

screenshot_20190502_000846.jpg.2f90bb2a481dc98a631ab91cc68dfe8c.jpg

This is atomic masturbation anima and it is working but leito's with a soft penis

Spoiler

ScreenShot40.thumb.png.04bc115fac3b05be3fc4a5e611c80c2e.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot43.thumb.png.c1110a22ec144a285d7ee6454fea54d0.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot42.thumb.png.b0aaf3df9b767e69bca6266f4e2c6a33.png

Also, I entered the admin mode of AAF and found out there are bunch of not found errors,is that something on my end as well?

ScreenShot39.thumb.png.2a510d07c8d462924b2d4fbc155c78d1.png

Edited by Bara

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Bara said:

Hi Ulfberth,

I was having the same issue and tested god knows how many times to adjust the sliders with constant opening and exiting the game..until I saw your post and finally get it to work! But

the atomic lust animations are working fine but I still get a flaccid penis with Leito's animation

I did change all the xml file from 1 to -1 and installed Polistro's patch and have bodytalk loaded last and build the body with erection set at 100 and ticked build morphs...

screenshot_20190502_000846.jpg.2f90bb2a481dc98a631ab91cc68dfe8c.jpg

This is atomic masturbation anima and it is working but leito's with a soft penis

Hide contents

ScreenShot40.thumb.png.04bc115fac3b05be3fc4a5e611c80c2e.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot43.thumb.png.c1110a22ec144a285d7ee6454fea54d0.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot42.thumb.png.b0aaf3df9b767e69bca6266f4e2c6a33.png

Also, I entered the admin mode of AAF and found out there are bunch of not found errors,is that something on my end as well?

ScreenShot39.thumb.png.2a510d07c8d462924b2d4fbc155c78d1.png

Try installing the All in One Theme here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7720-aaf-themes-beta-basicanimations-sexanimations-kinkycreaturesexanimations/ and modify its morphsets from 1 to -1 too

Edited by Ulfberth

42 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

Try installing the All in One Theme here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7720-aaf-themes-beta-basicanimations-sexanimations-kinkycreaturesexanimations/ and modify its morphsets from 1 to -1 too

Work like a charm! YAY

The link you provided is the basic theme and there has no morphdata file and I went to nexus to download the sex theme and change the xml, FINALLY

Wait you said all in one then do I need to install the kinkycreature one if I don't use creature animations?

Posted (edited)

yeah... But you don't have to worry with the Kinky/Creature theme if you go for the AiO pack. Everything a Theme do is add support to specific animation or any specific mod that need tags and those tags are provided by themes. So they wont add animations or something like that. Anyway, glad it worked A-A

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

yeah... actually i think you just needed the basic theme after all. But you don't have to worry with the Kinky/Creature theme if you go for the AiO pack. Everything a Theme do is add support to specific animation or any specific mod that need tags and those tags are provided by themes. Anyway, glad it worked A-A

I was dumb and didn't saw it was a FOMOD, I thought it was only for the creature LOL

Thank you very much for your replies. HUG

• Hyper! 1

So I just discovered this issue.....umm however i can not seem to move TBOSBT.esl plugin anywhere, if i try to move it as low as possible in my load order MO2 does not allow me to do so. Any reason as to why this is happening to me.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Errol said:

So I just discovered this issue.....umm however i can not seem to move TBOSBT.esl plugin anywhere, if i try to move it as low as possible in my load order MO2 does not allow me to do so. Any reason as to why this is happening to me.

Cus its an .esl plugin so it most likely wont conflict with other .esp plugins. You cant move them to after a .esp so.Nothing much to worry about tho. Moving bodytalk to the last of your load order is more about making sure its files overwrite anything else. If you are using MO2 you can simply drag the Bodytalk mod folder in the left panel, the load order for the plugin itself doesnt matter much.

Edited by Ulfberth

2 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

Cus its an .esl plugin so it most likely wont conflict with other .esp plugins. You cant move them to after a .esp so.Nothing much to worry about tho. Moving bodytalk to the last of your load order is more about making sure its files overwrite anything else. If you are using MO2 you can simply drag the Bodytalk mod folder in the left panel, the load order for the plugin itself doesnt matter much.

So should I move the Mod on the left pane or leave it where I have it?

1 minute ago, Errol said:

So should I move the Mod on the left pane or leave it where I have it?

yeah move it as last as you can

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ulfberth said:

yeah move it as last as you can

That should help, okay so pretty much whenever I add more mods always bring down BodyTalk to the bottom right? ? Thanks Ulfberth. 

Edited by Errol

Just now, Errol said:

That should help, okay so pretty much whenever I add more mods always bring down BodyTalk to the bottom. ? Thanks Ulfberth. 

if you re experienced enough, you`ll understand how much lower you need to load bodytalk. Mostly you want to load after any mod that adds an XML morphset so bodytalk`s will overwrite them, but if you`ve installed body textures ofc you want to load the textures after the bodytalk. Its a matter of how to manage your files, that`s why we say to load it as last as you can, cus its more easier to understand that way. So you don`t necessarily need to bring it down whenever you add more mods, you just have to do it for when you install animations and this kind of stuff ;D.

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind the ESL File is for the LooksMenu Integration. It is actually a blank plugin and does nothing but allow the needed LooksMenu integration files to be loaded by the game and LooksMenu. 

ESL Files are light master files, So they should and will be loaded before your ESP files. They're pretty useful for saving plugin space, but can only be applied to very few things. 

Posted (edited)

Install
1.LooksMenu
2.AAF & AAF Animation and plugins
3. BodyTalk V2.50 & ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)
4.[AAF] Themes (beta) - BasicAnimations, SexAnimations, Kinky/CreatureSexAnimations 190522.0
Body select BodyTalk V2, Then overwrite.
BodyTalk V2, AAF animation Penis can not Erect!
5.So, \Fallout 4\Data\AAF\
Del "Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData.xml"
Change "Theme_SexAnimationsBT_morphSetData.xml" to "Theme_SexAnimations_morphSetData.xml"
BodyTalk V2, AAF animation Penis can Erect!!
But, AAF animation Penis angle is not move.

Edited by good0593

Penis angle? Like up and down? Make sure you built the bt body with erection slider at 100% and with "build morphs" box checked

5 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

Penis angle? Like up and down? Make sure you built the bt body with erection slider at 100% and with "build morphs" box checked

"AAF animation Penis angle is not move.", Problem solved .
Do not choose "Sex - STATs(Alpha Resource)".

Install correctly
1.LooksMenu
2. AAF Beta 78 & AAF Animation and plugins
4.[AAF] Themes (beta) - 190526.0
Do not choose "Sex - STATs(Alpha Resource)". Do not choose Body.
Use OK.

2 hours ago, good0593 said:

"AAF animation Penis angle is not move.", Problem solved .
Do not choose "Sex - STATs(Alpha Resource)".

Install correctly
1.LooksMenu
2. AAF Beta 78 & AAF Animation and plugins
4.[AAF] Themes (beta) - 190526.0
Do not choose "Sex - STATs(Alpha Resource)". Do not choose Body.
Use OK.

interesting. Anyway, glad you got it working.

• Like 1

Hi, Forgot to ask before.
BodyTalk V2 use has a problem.
Why AAF three people animated or more people animated.
The third person's penis is Down skew.
How to solve?

Just now, good0593 said:

Hi, Forgot to ask before.
BodyTalk V2 use has a problem.
Why AAF three people animated or more people animated.
The third person's penis is Down skew.
How to solve?

which animation exactly?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ulfberth said:

which animation exactly? 

AAF three people animated or more people animated.
Man penis is being introverted.
How to solve?

EX:
FMM-Floor01-01DoubleTeam
FMM-Floor01-02DoubleTeam
FMM-Floor02-01DoubleTeamRough
FMM-Floor02-02DoubleTeamRough
FMM-Floor03-03Gangbang
FMM-Floor05-03DoubleTeam
FMM-Standing01-01Caught

Edited by good0593

2 hours ago, good0593 said:

AAF three people animated or more people animated.
Man penis is being introverted.
How to solve?

EX:
FMM-Floor01-01DoubleTeam
FMM-Floor01-02DoubleTeam
FMM-Floor02-01DoubleTeamRough
FMM-Floor02-02DoubleTeamRough
FMM-Floor03-03Gangbang
FMM-Floor05-03DoubleTeam
FMM-Standing01-01Caught

try this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100576-my-animation-pack-updated-27122018/?do=findComment&comment=2598788