• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Ulfberth

(NSFW)Fallout 4: Share your Character's Look!

sh1ny

This thread is for sharing your game character screenshots (possibly of sexy nature). Keep in mind that we appreciate men here, so please keep female private parts covered.

To *.bmp uploaders: please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. While bitmap format definitely has its uses, it's not used anymore for consumer imaging needs. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

Posted (edited)

I was planning to make a guide for my character's look once the newest BT Version drops also it was request by @asuma55555. Also i want to take the opportunity to invite you to share your own setup for fallout 4! For bodytalk or not, if you think ppl would like just do it! I think we can make a nice library of hot men with this.

Link now in nexusmods to make it easier for me to update when needed

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40415

Screenshot (739).png

Screenshot (783).png

Screenshot (809).png

Screenshot (651).png

image.png

692194183_Screenshot(330).png.fa12b71184ccf3050309783ab2455d67.png

1355749218_Screenshot(735).png.d599306f733959bb27208eb27ab62e9f.png

Screenshot (331).png

Screenshot (438).png

Screenshot (440).png

Screenshot (710).png

Screenshot (1079).png

Edited by Ulfberth
06/29 Tweaked the balls a bit for for my Bodyslide files and updated the Big Bear Preset to use Balls slider to 80%. Added "Balls" project for higher poly balls and Huge Bulge NeverNude to use as reference for big bulge outfits
  • Like 2

Hi Ulfberth I will like to try your skin texture combination but i don't know what you mean when you said:"you need to combine all the said files in a single mod" do you need a tool to do that?

because if the files have the same name is going to always give the option to overwrite. I was making this character to dress hem with your convert cloths (The Hour of The Reaper) and after you share textures i believe that will look more realistic with you texture. I like the idea of hairy and oily at the same time. and your giving me that. I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18466?tab=files ( OILY) this skin texture is great but it is very buggy because it works great with your character but it make other male npc looks with black face. Another thing is that it needs is PUBIC HAIR. But it seems like the creator does not care about this mod any more, I didn't see any update of this mods for along time.

Any ways if is possible to combine oily skin with some hairy textures will be great. I can't wait to see my characters with oily skin and hairy chest or oily skin and and pubic hair. And even great if the black face bug can be fix for other males npcs.

Posted (edited)

@iamnotvirgin Alright, i think the forum rolledback lol, so here i go again...
By combining i mean you need to manually extract all the mods and put in a single folder the files you need. Once they are all there then you pack it up as .rar and install using your mod manager. If you are using mo2, you can install all of three, no problems, but you need to delete the other files cus they will conflict with each other.
For eg:
Lets say i want to combine the textures Mod1 the Mod2 and the Mod3 ... but all of them has the same files like Basemalebody_d.ddsBasemalebody_s and  Basemalebody_n. But you just want the _d from Mod1_s from Mod2/ and _n from Mod3... what do i do?
*Delete the _s and _n from Mod1
*Delete the _d and _n from Mod2
*Delete the _d and _s from Mod3
Once done you will end up with the _d from Mod1_s from Mod2/ and _n from Mod3. Now...

If you are not using MO2:
-Pack all of the remaining files in a single folder. Note: To the correct folder! We are messing with male body textures so the path is Textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanMale. You'll end up with something like this;image.thumb.png.4eb39eccc17ad35b065af284869c05a9.png

If you are using MO2:
-Delete the necessarily files from each mod folder you've installed as i said above and then they are ready to go, cus mo2 virtualize all the folders in a single one once you launch the game.

In your case, you want the hairy body with oily effect
So you want to combine the  _d from Hairy Texture Mod and _s from Oily Body Texture Mod. The _d Stands for Diffuse (base texture)_s Stands for Specular Map (body effect like more shiny, sweat, oily...) |  _n Stands for Normal Map (Body Definition)

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Ulfberth Thank you so much for this detail tutorial,I can not thank you enough. I am still very new to the mod world and even to fall out 4 but thanks to people like you i have learnt a lot anyways i have good news and bad news about the texture mod that i create after  i follow your steps.btw I have always have problems with the oily texture before like i mention earlier my NPC MALES FACE TURN BLACK.Now after I create this mod combining the 3 mod that i have chosen  MOD1 ((D)(4k Hairy Men for Victoriam) Line) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37490 , MOD 2 (S) (M-skin for EVB (male body and face texture) OILY https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18466?tab=files, MOD 3 (N)(Victoriam line - Male body's alternative textures) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35008.I follow every single step in your tutorial very carefully. and the good news is that my NPC MALES look great NO MORE BLACK FACES but my character and my male followers NOW HAVE WHITE FACES.ha ha ha lol this is so funny. Than i assume that maybe only selected textures can be combine so I use your formula for your specific texture( Fat Man Expanded - A skin set for the big guys (BT2,M-skin for EVB (male body and face texture (SWEAT) AND Softer Bodies,) but i having the same problem. I feel like i am very close to solve this mystery but I don't wanna mess up my entire game i wan you please the take a look to my map and this pictures and tell me what do you think and if is any way to solve it. Thank you so much

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 14.10.01.39.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 01.20.13.60.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 01.16.39.89.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 01.14.58.82.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 01.10.03.49.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 01.09.21.95.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 16.47.30.90.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 16.46.46.30.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 16.46.24.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 16.45.29.11.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 16.43.51.16.png

• Hot 2

Posted (edited)

@iamnotvirgin oh damn quality beef everywhere 🐻. Anyway... i'd say to make sure to have the face textures (basemalehead) and the material being loaded by bodytalk. Maybe the M-Skin face texture is not compatible with victoriam line so you may want to load bodytalk's instead.

Edit: i just noticed theres no maleface textures neither by Bodytalk and Victoriam line. There's just a face texture by the M-Skin so you want to delete that and the game will use vanilla face texture, which matches better with victoriam line. Except the Basemalehead_s <- that's for oily effect for the face

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 1

Forgot to include my personal edits for Zex Skeleton, it's now available for download in the main post 👆

• Like 1

I almost forgot to thanks MUlfberth and Mr The Bottomhood of Steel for helping me. Thanks to those tips i was able to find a decent face texture that is close to my costume skin( hairy and Oily) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20172?tab=files face only. And one last thing is it possible to make dirty bodies CLEAN?. Sturge's and raiders bodies are dirty and i assume that is the reason my custom skin is not working on them. If any of you guys know how to fix that please let me know. I want every male body be hairy and oily that will make me very happy. Thanks

Here is some naughty pics to show this new skin.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

• Hot 2
  • Hyper! 2

Posted (edited)

Just make a copy of the basehumanmaleskin.bgsm in your materials/actors/character/basehumanmale folder and rename the copy to basehumanmaleskindirty.bgsm so you can overwrite the dirty with a clean one.

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 1

totally forgot to add the download link for the beard i'm using for my character and longfellow. Main post updated with the download link 👍

Posted (edited)

Updated my bodyslide files and Zex Skeleton tweaks to latest bodytalk features and CBP Physics in the main post!!!

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Like 1

H Ulfberth btw thanks for your hard work and for sharing all this information. I recently installed the new BT v 2.6 version mainly because the CBP Physics integration. It is working fine but the body parts are not as jiggly and bouncy as i thought  i know that using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39308?tab=posts can help to make changes bu when I tried  i just make my body parts look wierd. if is any way you can guide me give me some hints i will be very happy.

Thanks😎

11 minutes ago, iamnotvirgin said:

H Ulfberth btw thanks for your hard work and for sharing all this information. I recently installed the new BT v 2.6 version mainly because the CBP Physics integration. It is working fine but the body parts are not as jiggly and bouncy as i thought  i know that using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39308?tab=posts can help to make changes bu when I tried  i just make my body parts look wierd. if is any way you can guide me give me some hints i will be very happy.

Thanks😎

I have no idea how to tweak that since i have 0 experience with physics XD

• Sad 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, urieldover said:

Love this Top a lot....thanks Ulberth My Companion Jarvis

Jarvis.jpg

Wait were is this Top from?! O_O

Posted (edited)

@Darnexx its from commonwealth shorts mod i refitted. Check the fo4 download section

Edited by Ulfberth
  • Thanks 1