• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
LETMEINVECTORPLEXUS

Oldrim/SE/Endreal for SAM and other sex mods in 2019?

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm wondering if the Special Edition is compatible with SAM, sexy outfits, jiggle physics and other sex mods yet, or am I better off modding Oldrim?

Additionally, I'm curious if it's possible to make Endreal work with any of those?

Last time I modded SE in 2018 I had a lot of trouble making things work properly (outfits missing, jiggles would refuse to work, etc.), but I'm not sure how things have changed?

My main focus are obviously sex mods and first person camera (which didn't work very well in SE), but I would also like for my Skyrim to look nice and run well.

Edited by LETMEINVECTORPLEXUS

1 hour ago, Ayser said:

Yep, all of those are possible in SE, not sure about Enderal. 

SAM Light  + SAM High poly bodySAM Morphs   + HDT BBBounce  (Requires HDTSMP ) for SAM 

Everything plays just fine with Sexlab 

Thanks for the reply! The problem with HDT BBBounce is that the file isn't even available on the page you linked. I did manage to find it on another website back in 2018 and got it to work somehow, even though it was outdated. Anyways, even though this worked, other floppy stuff like FloppySOS did not. I also don't remember if the belly worked.

I'd like to hear about all of this from more people, though. What are your guys' experience with SE or, more importantly, Endreal (it would mix up the gameplay for me and that's why I'd like to know how much of the sexy stuff works with it before modding it)? :P

You can use this to make SAM and any armor mods compatible with Enderal. Most sexlab mods will work as well, except for mods which edit the worldspace (such as SLEN). FloppySOS works, btw.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, EsperAngel said:

hopefully I'm not hijacking the thread,but what are the best and latest sex mods for SSE?

There is Sexlab, which is a sex framework and is the predominant sex mod as for now, having so many animations and add ons that is.

Osex is an interactive sex mod, it's good but doesn't have as many animations.. though all the animations that come with it are of superb quality. 

Flowergirls, another sex mod that is more or less aimed towards hetero relationships as far as i know.. wouldn't recommend! 

6 hours ago, Ayser said:

There is Sexlab, which is a sex framework and is the predominant sex mod as for now, having so many animations and add ons that is.

Osex is an interactive sex mod, it's good but doesn't have as many animations.. though all the animations that come with it are of superb quality. 

Flowergirls, another sex mod that is more or less aimed towards hetero relationships as far as i know.. wouldn't recommend! 

thanks for the answer :3