Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Don

Download — SavrenX Kaidan 2 Replacer

Author

SavrenX Kaidan 2 Replacer

This is my personal Kaidan 2 Replacer. I share this Kaidan only on Vectorplexus because i use SAM.

First thanks to Kaidan author aka LivTempleton for permission.

What you need for this mod :

- Kaidan 2 mod from nexus LE or SE. ( Don't forget to endorse ) :

LE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92811?tab=description

SE : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19075

- SAM Light Texture Add-on 1.1 by bro Kouleifoh.

- Apachii Hair ( not for males one, but the universal one aka ApachiiSkyHair )

After that, overwrite Kaidan 2 with my files ( LE/SE ).

NOTE :

- Skin:

If you want replace kaidan skin with sam light hairy or something, go into folder and find 0kaibodytexwounded.dds. Drag your skin and rename it like that kaidan wounded.

- Install middle game :

I install this middle game and sometimes i found kaidan neck not match with rest of body. Solution, open console, click him. Then type 

Setnpcweight 90

Disable

Enable

Now i hope you can enjoy new kaidan. I made this Kaidan based on personal taste so if you want tweak his look sfor yourself, do it yourself because i don't want make change only for one user. I only enhance his looks, nothing change to script or anything. Happy Gaming.

Hi Don,

If possible, can you please fix the .esp like you  did with Lucien?  The author changed the .esp and the posted one is not working anymore.  Body change color and he does not follow you after you save him from the  prison.  If you use UFO to "make him" a follower he does follow you but it breaks the quest and he never talks  to you about his  life.

After playing him with the face that you made for him, I can't play with  the original anymore... And him and Lucien are  the best followers in this game.

Thanks.

First I absolutely love your work! I've only just recently made the switch to your SAM LightSOS mod and it's fantastic. Then I found this and knew I had to try it, you've mad Kaidan look so damn good! Sadly for whatever reason Kaidan has is unrecruitable with your mod, I'm using the most current version of Kaidan 2.0. The Follow ME, or Let' go dialouge is present but does nothing. As soon as I uncheck your mod he works fine. I looked in xedit and the only conflicts I see are worldspace records, not sure how that would impact his follower packege but that stuff is a bit over my head. Anyway fantastic job on Kaidan, keeping my fingers crossed you may revisit it at somepoint to check on any issues with current Version of Kaidan, cheers!