• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Tavman4

Quick Enderal question

You should be able to use all of them, provided you use the xEdit script available in the downloads section to make them compatible with the Enderal races.

The only other reason a refit might be incompatible with Enderal would be if it edits the vanilla Skyrim worldspace. You can fix this by deleting the Cell and Worldspace headings in xEdit, and just to be safe, Leveled Items and Constructibles too.

So how are meant to use xEdit without an esp/esm? Many refits don't come with it.

Do you mean vanilla armor refits? Because every other refit should have an esp, either in the original mod, or in the refit itself.

Yes because I am seeing that some of the vanilla armours in Enderal appear to be the same or at least very similar to the vanilla armours in Skyrim.

I don't have an exhaustive list though. It's just something I noticed whilst playing it.

Posted (edited)

I see. As far as I know, these are the vanilla Skyrim armors that are also present (usually by a different name) in Enderal: redguard robes (Set of the Mysterious Nomad), all mage robes and most citizen clothes, Elven (Aeterna), Dark Brotherhood (Set of the Scarlett Night), Blades (Pyrean), Ebony (Righteous Path), Studded (Firm Leather), Iron, Dwarven (Starling), Leather (Protector), Wolf (Rune), Forsworn (Skaragg), and Thieves Guild (Thief). There might be a few more that I haven't encountered yet.

Edited by Melesse

I just had a thought. Would manually combining the Armour refits to something like this clothing refit (as it has an esp) work?