• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Space zaddy

Is there a way to extend Sam range?

Is there a way to extend/multiply the sam morphs? I want one of my bois bigger than the slider allows uwu

You can but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you use the optional setpqv plugin you can use the console to input values above 100 (like "setpqv sam samson 150") but the morphs themselves are calibrqated for that form and applying them at higher values may result in distorted meshes and other problems.

You could try using the xmpse plugin in addition to SAM to have bigger pecs, butts, tights or arms, but they don't really work very well together.

25 minutes ago, Felio said:

You can but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you use the optional setpqv plugin you can use the console to input values above 100 (like "setpqv sam samson 150") but the morphs themselves are calibrqated for that form and applying them at higher values may result in distorted meshes and other problems.

You could try using the xmpse plugin in addition to SAM to have bigger pecs, butts, tights or arms, but they don't really work very well together.

Thanks for the reply! I just tried to use that mod, and it isn't working. The console accepts the command but nothing happens. And in the corner it says "no valid console ref". Would u happen to know how to fix this? haha

Select the PC/NPC you want to edit by clicking on him after opening the console before entering the command.

Are you using SAM Full or SAM Light? If you're using SAM Full then you can install SAM Morphs for RaceMenu.

According to its description, if used with SAM Full, the samson and samuel sliders that it adds to racemenu will have an additive effect with the ones in SAM's MCM.